Discovery Gaming Community
The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Contract Boards (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=145)
+---- Thread: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=64110)

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Goddess Astra - 04-29-2012

Where the money is going: Nicole.Hayes

Kills: An Outcast.

Circumstances: An Outcast decided it would be a good idea to fly by Manhattan, for some reason. I chased him to the trade lane where he disrupted it, and took him out.

Proof: Payment owed: 1,200,000 credits

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Ursus - 04-29-2012

Where the money is going: Festus.Hagen

Kills: 1 corsar; 4 rogue bombers; 2 outcast gunships

Circumstances: I found this corsair in NY space a few days ago carrying a whole bunch of contraband, but have not been able to file a claim until now. I'd heard reports about this guy in the Liberty channels, so I decided to treat him as hostile. I told him to drop his cargo, then destroyed his ship when he refused to comply.

Proof: LLoyd_Christamas ID, Cargo, and kill shot
  • [Image: th_LLoyd_Christams-ID-0.png] [Image: th_LLoyd_Christams-cargo-0.png] [Image: th_LLoyd_Christams-kill-0.jpg]
Circumstances: Next were a pair of Rogue bombers on the NY access lane in California. They died quickly.

Proof: Spark and Kiss_OF_Death, IDs and kill message
  • [Image: th_Kiss_OF_Death-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Spark-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Spark-kill-0.png]

Circumstances: The rest of these all happened quickly. Andrew_Gourley and Achilles were Rogue bombers, while Dusty and [kritikosk8] were Outcast Tridente gunships. All were found on the NY access lane in California, although Andrew_Gourley was rammed to death in New York.

Proof: Andrew_Gourley ID and Kill
  • [Image: th_AndrewGourley-ID-0.png] [Image: th_AndrewGourley-kill-0.png]

Achilles ID and kill

[Image: th_Achilles-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Achilles-kill-0.png]

Dusty ID and kill

[Image: th_Dusty-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Dusty-kill-0.png]

[kritikosk8] ID and kill

[Image: th_kritikosk8-ID-0.png] [Image: th_kritikosk8-kill-0.png]

Payment owed: 1 Corsair smuggler: 1.2m; 4 Rogues: (1.2*4) 4.8m; 2 Outcasts: (1.2*2) 2.4m; 2 gunship bonus: (.2*2) .4m; total: 8.8m

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Liamgly - 05-01-2012

Where the money is going: The.Thief

Kills: One Pirate

Circumstances: Found them at the California jump gate hassling a trader

Proof:
  • Rogue ID

• Rogue Kill

• Rogue Kill

Notes: I know I didn't get a clear ID shot at the second rogue but I'm sure Jane Hartman can vouch for me here that it was in fact a rogue that got killed. Oh and I have this which shows he was in the area trying to assist his fellow rogue.
Payment owed: 2.4 Million

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Vrabcek - 05-01-2012

Where the money is going: Untreue

Kills: 1x XA-

Circumstances: Xenos at the New York jumpgate in Colorado.

Proof:

Payment owed: 1 200 000 + 400 000= 1 600 000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Ursus - 05-02-2012

Where the money is going: Festus.Hagen

Kills: 2 Rogues, 1 Outcast, 1 XA

Circumstances: A couple of days ago, some Navy ships requested assistance in clearing a pirate infestation, and I was sent to Magellan where an Outcast Tridente gunboat named [kritikosk8] was working with a bomber named Achilles. Navy got the bomber, and I got the Outcast. I have an open claim against this one already and wouldnt normally file again so soon, but this is a special case.
  • Proof: kritikosk8 ID and kill

[Image: th_kritikosk8-ID-1.png] [Image: th_kritikosk8-kill-1.jpg]
Circumstances: Same infestation. Coming back from Magellan and I encountered a couple of rogues in California, where some yelling and shooting broke out. Then I went in NY where I found some more on the California access lane, this time in a bomber and a gunboat pair. The bomber was Andrew.Gourley, who I have also recentl filed against, and the gunboat was 7594NC-Exspes. Because of the rapid events, I did not manage to get ID shots of either ship, although the previous ID shot of Gourley should be sufficient, and 7594NC-Exspes is well-known.
  • Proof: Andrew.Gourley and 7594NC-Exspes kill shots

[Image: th_AndrewGourley-kill-1.png] [Image: th_7594NC-Exspes-kill-0.png]
Circumstances: Last claim in this batch is for XA-Mamushi, a Xeno bomber I found engaging a Navy pilot in California. I gave him the same kind of fight that XA gives to the traders; he seemed annoyed at taking the same ganking that XA likes to give out.
  • Proof:XA-Mamushi ID and kill

[Image: th_XA-Mamushi-ID-0.png] [Image: th_XA-Mamushi-kill-0.png]
Payment owed: 1 Outcast Gunboat: 1.2m + .2m; 1 Rogue bomber: 1.2m; 1 Rogue Gunboat: 1.2m + .2m; 1 XA bomber: 1.2m + .4m; total: 5.6m

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Liamgly - 05-02-2012

Where the money is going: The.Thief

Kills: 3 Rogues

Circumstances: Lets see the first and second rogue I caught pirating on the lane in California leading to the new york jump gate and the third rogue I caught in Ontario heading to Colorado jump hole I think.

Proof: Payment owed: 3.8 Million

Total Owed to date: 6.2 million

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Stoat - 05-10-2012

<div align="center]###-Incoming Transmission-###

[Image: Sumerian.png]

Comm ID: Josh Randall

Where the money is going: BHG|Sumerian

Kills: Outcast Tridente and Sabre

Circumstances:
Cleared out a couple of Outcasts for you, one in Cortez, the other in California.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_screen3-11.jpg] [Image: th_screen5-10.jpg]
    [Image: th_screen4-12.jpg] [Image: th_screen6-8.jpg]
Payment owed: 2,600,000

###-Transmission ends-###

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Pepe - 05-11-2012

Where the money is going: BHG|=Pepe

Kills: Pirate Gallic assault transport

Circumstances: Some traders were crying for help in California, so I grouped with another hunter and we went there to check. Pair of pirates wiselly runned (gallic transport and roc bomber), but one LPI officer ambushed them in Ontario. My wingman was instakilled by bomber rather fast. I managed to destroy the transport easily, but bomber pilot was too evasive for my cerbs and he used base cover very smart - so I had to let him be.

Proof:
Payment owed: 1.000.000

Thank you
Pepe

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Implosion - 05-12-2012

<div align="center][Image: henryprice1.png]
Where the money is going: BHG|Joker
Kills: One Werewolf

Circumstances: As I was making my way towards Norfolk shipyard through the lanes,when I ran into one massive combat.
I moved in to engage and shorty after,I forced the Werewolf I was targetting to nuke himself,by doing enough damage to his hull with my razors.
When I turned around I saw a Hacker sabre engaging it's cruise engines.
I fired a disruptor followed by a missile and a Battle Razor barrage and suprisingly they all hit in the correct order which resulted in the sabre exploding.
The problem there is that I couldn't take a picture of the ship or it's identification.I'll understand if you decide not to pay me for it.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_screen131.jpg][Image: th_screen132-1.jpg]
  • [Image: th_screen133.jpg]

Payment owed: 1,200,000
[Image: henryprice2.png]

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Vrabcek - 05-12-2012

Where the money is going: Untreue

Kills: 1x pirate 1x Hackfire

Circumstances: The lonely pirate was near Westpoint and the Legionnaire in California, both ships were eliminated.

Proof:

Payment owed: 1 000 000 + 1 200 000 + 400 000= 2 600 000