Discovery Gaming Community
The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Contract Boards (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=145)
+---- Thread: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=64110)

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Liamgly - 05-24-2012

Where the money is going: The.Thief

Kills: 4 Rogues and one pirate

Circumstances: First rogue I found him near the West point to Norfolk lane along with his friend Blank so I cased them down and killed em.
The pirate I found using the lane to head to California so I followed him caught up with him and also took care of him. The rogue destroyer was I found in Pennsylvania along with one of his rogue friends in a bargest right beside Philadelphia station so I called in some backup and together with my friends we took em down.

Proof: Payment owed: 6.8 Million

Total Owed to date: 14.4 million

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Ursus - 05-25-2012

Where the money is going: Festus.Hagen

Kills: 1 pirate gunboat

Circumstances: Surprise! Pirates in California! One of them was in a Gaian gunboat and had Gaian transponder signature, but his papers showed that he wasn't actually a Gaian at all. Keep an eye on this one, something fishy going on. Actually I kind of joined this fight late, but I did most of the work on this guy and nobody was mad about me killing me him.

Proof: Bird.of.Prey ID and kill
  • [Image: th_BirdofPrey-id-0.png] [Image: th_BirdofPrey-kill-0.png]
Payment owed: 1 pirate: 1.2m; gunboat bonus: .2m; total: 1.4m

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - bloogaL - 05-25-2012

Where the money is going: BHG|Harry.Cooper

Kills: Pirate falcata bomber and rogue Greyhound VHF

Circumstances: Falcata: Found him on the NY jump gate lane in California, he didn't want to fight so i had to give chase, all the way into the badlands in NY

Greyhound: Found him in California on the outskirts of the Whitney Ice Field, he didn't want to fight either and I chased him all the way to the Texas jump hole and right into Bering. There he escaped, but I managed to convince the fool into fighting, simple minded rogues can't take being called a coward I guess.

Proof:
Payment owed: 2,600,000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Ursus - 05-26-2012

Kills: 1 gunboat; 1 destroyer

Circumstances: Bunch of tough guys in Liberty today, and these are just the fights where I had the killing blow. First was a Rogue gunboat, I was heading up the WP-Norfolk lane to help another BHG with another gunboat, and saw this guy standing on the lane. I jumped off and engaged him before he could get away, then the other crew finished their man and came to help. I've never seen this guy before--looks like Liberty has some new seed.

Proof: Tedd.Deireadh ID and Kill
  • [Image: th_TeddDeireadh-id-0.png] [Image: th_TeddDeireadh-kill-0.png]
Circumstances: Next up, we were chasing a rogue destroyer around the block, and I ran across an Outcast Storta coming down the Colorado lane. I popped the tradelanes to let the stations loosen him up with pulse weapons, then engaged. A couple of Liberty guys were in the area and they helped a lot with this--the Storta was not able to maintain fire on me which kept me from getting squished. Note the kill message was awarded to HullCracker but he was nowhere in the vicinity according to scanners. The explosion shows me pumping the ship, hopefully that is acceptable.

Proof: Mr.Morgan ID, explosion, and kill
  • [Image: th_MrMorgan-id-0.png] [Image: th_MrMorgan-expl-0.png] [Image: th_MrMorgan-kill-0.png]
Payment owed: 1 Rogue: 1.2m; gunboat bonus: .2m; 1 Outcast: 1.2m; destroyer bonus: 1m; total: 3.6m

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - bloogaL - 05-27-2012

Where the money is going: BHG|Harry.Cooper

Kills: Outcast Eagle

Circumstances: We passed eachother on the West Point-Norfolk Shipyard lane, I dropped out to chase him, he dropped out to face me which he soo nfound out was a foolish move.

Proof:
Payment owed: 1,200,000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Ursus - 05-27-2012

Kills: 1 pirate transport

Circumstances: Got a call that an LPI officer was being ganked, so I ran to help. The criminal transport ship had pulled off the attack in order to pirate a passing ship, so I engaged it directly. A liberty gunboat also subsequently joined in the attack. bro was mad

Proof: problem? ID, cargo, and kill
  • [Image: th_problem-id-1.png] [Image: th_problem-cargo-1.png] [Image: th_problem-kill-1.png]
Payment owed: 1 indy pirate: 1m

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Ursus - 05-28-2012

Kills: 1 rogue snub; 1 rogue gunboat

Circumstances: There must have been a convention or something, because not many Navy types in Liberty last night. The Rogues took full advantage of it, and were running piracy operations in all four of the core house systems. I did what I could before I had to leave. First kill was a solo operator in Colorado that I decided to remove from the combat pool, by the name of Buckwheat's Revenge. He had already killed a trade ship in Kepler, and was doing it again in Colorado when I got there.

Proof: buckwheats.revenge ID and kill
  • [Image: th_buckwheatsrevenge-ID-0.png] [Image: th_buckwheatsrevenge-kill-0.png]
Circumstances: Next I went into NY and joined up with a Navy pilot who was radioing about a gunboat and bomber. We found the gunboat and chased it into the Detroit debris field, where it was joined by two Rogue bombers and another Rogue in a Bison transport. One of the bombers kept shooing SNACs into the debris, and eventually teamkilled the other bomber and himself. Then we finished the gunboat, and the Navy fella chased off the Bison.

Proof: LR-Dumpster.Baby ID and kill
  • [Image: th_LR-DumpsterBaby-ID-0.png] [Image: th_LR-DumpsterBaby-kill-0.png]
Payment owed: 1st rogue: 1.2m; 2nd rogue: 1.2m; gunboat bonus: .2m; LR bonus: .4m; total: 3m

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Dashiell - 06-01-2012

b]Where the money is going:[/b] BHG|Koro

Kills: 1 Outcast orchid bomber>

Circumstances: Cali... fight....

Proof:
  • [Image: th_Kyou1.jpg]

[Image: th_Kyou2.jpg]

Payment owed: 1.200.000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Valhalla Sr. - 06-04-2012

Where the money is going: BHG|Amadeus.R

Kills: 1 Outcast Sabre

Circumstances: We got a message of two intruders in New York, around Texas Jumphole. As i was going to Texas JH, i ran into Officer Frost fighting the Sabre (first intruder). Asked if he needed help, he confirmed that he needed some help.

Proof:
Payment owed: 1.200.000 Credits

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Ursus - 06-05-2012

Kills: 1 hacker gunship; 1 outcast bactrain

Circumstances: Couple of miscellanous heads for claiming. First is a hacker gunship. I was looking for somebody else in California, and the hacker undocked from Alcatraz and decided to engage me. Okay whatever.

Proof: SOB-Maj_Marcinko ID and kill
  • [Image: th_SOB-Maj_Marcinko-id-0.png] [Image: th_SOB-Maj_Marcinko-kill-0.png]
Circumstances: The next one is an Outcast in a bactrain pirate freighter. I saw him on the tradelane from WP to Pennsylvania, but he was still in his Recruit ID, but the next day I found him shooting the Texas tradelane in New York and trying to pirate people. They grow up so fast.

Proof: MR_virus ID and kill
  • [Image: th_MR_virus-id-1.png] [Image: th_MR_virus-kill-1.png]
Payment owed: 1 hacker: 1.2m; gunboat bonus: .2m; 1 outcast: 1.2m; total: 2.6m