Discovery Gaming Community
Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=65928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Pancakes - 02-14-2014

The name is Hans Weissman, you might've seen me occasionally in Magellan hitting on Libertonian lawful targets, flying my Falchion - Pancake.

So, what can I say? I like money. No, let me get it straight, I LIKE money. And what's better than killing people to get it, right?
I can tell you - having a group at your back! And especially a successful one, that can assure you that your pockets will be always full with credits. Given that you bring them death, of course.

I learned my lessons the hard way, that once Rogues decided I wasn't such a welcome figure around their place anymore, it made me quite the trouble. I mean, sure, I can start killing them off one by one until they let me back in, but there's just so many of them you'd think they are being imported from the Zoner breeding facilities in Gran Canaria.

Right right, back to the track, I do see this as an... opportunity, granted that I am accepted in, of course. Sure, I might seem like the rag-tag good-for-nothing, perhaps I am only troubles. But what's the fun without those?

Oh, and as for the Rogues - boys wouldn't pay up when I've done the job for them. Some words were tossed, a few nicknames, then I found myself flying around in Rogue scrap. Ops.

Gold is due, mine's lays in death
I want it bad, and to be a Reaver I would even sell meth
Take me in, my work is fine,
I think you've even seen me tag along the line

This is poem is bad, and so are business
group is far better, so, with your forgiveness
For me being so silly,
and not getting in contact sooner really.

RE: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Haste - 02-15-2014

[Image: xlujtyk.png]

Applicants Landreau and Weissman,

Your applications did not go unnoticed. The lovely Umber will get in touch with you as soon as she's available.

Cerulean out.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Umber - 02-15-2014

[Image: VLM5f1z.png]

*Nods to the camera*

I am color-code Umber. The Company leader, Cerulean, has delegated the recruitment procedures to me. And it seems he is enjoying it.

To: Aurelia Landreau

Very well. Head to Ames in Kepler as soon as you can.
Head to bay 24D. We will be waiting.

To: Hans Weissman

What a nice poem. It seems poetry is the new fashion this year.
I do hope your solid background is solid.

Head to Ames. Kepler. Bay 24D.

Safe travels,
Umber.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Slypher - 02-25-2014

Hello my dear beloved group of people I hardly ever met before. My name is Calix, pity some ***** people for that.

I'll spare you a long boring introduction of reasons and all the things you've heard all the time from all the people. Truth is, I came here out of, well, frustration.
See, I've been with some other randoms already, but that didn't work out. Sammas, Casts, you know - those people. Didn't fit me, didn't like it. So it's time for a change.

You guys, however. Seem like the right people. Nice job description, proper payment afterall, and you know, that balance between serious and crazy stuff all around. Know what I mean ? Probably.

Look, I am not a big fan of this informal talk and I am not even going to make an effort to not be whom I not am, so I'd like to ask, is there a, ... better way of handling this ? More like the, personal approach ? I know you used to be in the Omegas, where you could just talk to you 'n so. Something like that ?

I'd head there and see what I can do for you.
~C. " T "