Discovery Gaming Community
To The Guild Masters of The GMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To The Guild Masters of The GMG (/showthread.php?tid=67456)

Pages: 1 2

To The Guild Masters of The GMG - Dane Summers - 10-13-2011

[Image: fp1tbup.png]

I dont think weve ever actually spoken.

A shame really. But the during the Omega War, the GMG helped us out a lot. I remember a Captain Kazai Nakara, of the Esashi-maru.

The truth is, Im asking for your help again. FP1 has been suffering increased attacks from more hostile parties. Weve fought off the Coalition, and done our best to hold the line against the infected Rheinland Military, and even the aliens that infected them.

Its my hope, that I run this station in the spirit of what a Freeport used to be - a station open to all, for any who come to feel safe, especially those people who live here - to be safe, Ive realized that words alone will not protect against anti-matter cannons and mortars. Since the war, Ive put together a somewhat ragtag defense force, with whatever equipment i can get. Sometimes the cast off stuff does the job - sometimes it doesn't. But we carry on.

I'd like to ask the GMG shpyards for a number of fighter craft to add to my Defense Force. We have pilots, I would only need the ships - Myself, Miss San Savage, Mr. Raven, and a few others here. We wouldn't ask to pull the GMG's own pilots or there current ships from protecting your own convoy's.

Im asking for Four (x4) "Kaichou" Bombers, and Four (x4) "Karasu" Heavy Fighters

Its my hope that you can see the need we have, and grant me this request. These ships would be used to keep my station, my visitors, and my citizens safe.

Thanks for listening.

-Dane out.

To The Guild Masters of The GMG - Dane Summers - 10-14-2011

>>> Re-transmitting <<<

To The Guild Masters of The GMG - lionel - 10-15-2011

[Image: niigatastation0541952.jpg]
Incoming transmission
'€¦ GMG Encryption '€¦

Konnichiwa Mr. Dane Summers,
From our records we understand you reside at Freeport 1 and are the current Administrator of Freeport 1.
Please confirm by sending your affiliation records and position at Freeport 1.
Our policy requires we establish these formalities before proceeding into the lease agreement.
Arigato.

yoropiku,
Yori Suzu

Executive Assistant, Gas Miners Guild
End of transmission

To The Guild Masters of The GMG - Dane Summers - 10-15-2011

Sure, ive compiled the paperwork and am transmitting to you now.
Heres the listed confirmations of my reputation and affiliation sheets.

[Image: repsheet1.jpg]
[Image: repsheet2.jpg]

And a confirmation of Freeport Ones current location - off the tradlanes in the ice fields of the Omega 3
[Image: fp1location.jpg]

As for myself, yes, I am still acting administrator of Freeport 1, and a representative of its Citizens Council, and chair on its planning board. In this request, Im acting on behalf of the Station Security Director. The Requested ships and equipment would be going to the stations security force, and would be active in station defense, and defense of FP1 Zoner assets.
I hope this information is what you need - if not, lemme know.

Thanks for your time.

-Dane out.

To The Guild Masters of The GMG - lionel - 10-16-2011

Incoming transmission
'€¦ GMG Encryption '€¦

We are happy to offer the Karasu (10M ea) and Kaichou (20M ea) units for use to protect Freeport 1 and your team will be pleased with the performance.
Please return the following contract signed with proof of payment to complete the formalities.
Afterwards I'€™ll inform the pick-up location.

Quote:GMG Technology Lease Agreement
GMG grants Freeport 1 (Security Team) lease of four Karasu fighters and four Kaichou bombers in return for a lease payment equal to 120,000,000 Sirius credits.
Payment shall be sent to GMG|Armoury and recorded in this communication channel.
The lease payment is non-refundable.
GMG Technology will be permanently confiscated if, the client uses the equipment to directly attack GMG, any GMG allies, or a third party gains control of the vessel, voluntarily or involuntarily.

Signed,

yoropiku,
Yori Suzu

End of transmission

To The Guild Masters of The GMG - Dane Summers - 10-16-2011

That is very generous, and payment will be wired shortly. However, we need the lease deal reworded.

Specifically, these vessels will be used to the defend the Freeport and its NFZ - We will not attack GMG or its Allies, unless said ships are actively violating the NFZ, attacking the station, or violating the Freeports Neutrality or its Laws.

GMG Technology will be permanently confiscated if, the client uses the equipment to directly attack GMG, any GMG allies (unless GMG or its allies have directly attacked the station, violated its NFZ policy, or broken the station law in any way), or a third party gains control of the vessel, voluntarily or involuntarily.

Once we have that specific clause, payment will be transferred promptly.

-Dane out.

Incoming transmission
'€¦ GMG Encryption '€¦

The amendment is fair, our legal team has made the change.
Please return the following contract signed with proof of payment to complete the formalities.
Afterwards I'€™ll inform the pick-up location.

GMG grants Freeport 1 (Security Team) lease of four Karasu fighters and four Kaichou bombers in return for a lease payment equal to 120,000,000 Sirius credits.
Payment shall be sent to GMG|Armoury and recorded in this communication channel.
GMG Technology will be permanently confiscated if, the client uses the equipment to directly attack GMG, any GMG allies, or a third party gains control of the vessel, voluntarily or involuntarily.
When evaluating a single event for potential infraction against GMG, confiscation will not take place if GMG or its allies have directly attacked the Freeport 1 station, violated its NFZ policy, or broken the station laws. This allowance holds true only on a event by event basis.

Signed,

yoropiku,
Yori Suzu

End of transmission

To The Guild Masters of The GMG - Dane Summers - 10-16-2011

Awesome
Lease agreement signed with payment proof, below.

[Image: gmgpayment.jpg]
When evaluating a single event for potential infraction against GMG, confiscation will not take place if GMG or its allies have directly attacked the Freeport 1 station, violated its NFZ policy, or broken the station laws. This allowance holds true only on a event by event basis.

Signed,
[Image: daneh.png]
Dane Summers, Freeport 1 Administrator
Freeport 1

Thanks, this will go a long way to making our station safe.
-Dane out.

Incoming transmission
'€¦ GMG Encryption '€¦

Konnichiwa Mr. Summers,
All transfers look to be in order. Your pilots may pick-up the Karasu and Kaichou units at Fijisawa Facility in Okinawa.
I wish you and your colleagues'€™ health and prosperity.

yoropiku,
Yori Suzu

End of transmission

To The Guild Masters of The GMG - Dane Summers - 10-22-2011

[Image: danefix.png]

Hey there guys.

Just wanted to report on the excellent quality of the snubcraft we've received. Not only have they performed beyond our expectations, but we feel they've given us a considerable edge we've been lacking before.
We brought the subject up to the council, and deliberated. Were still using some worn out models - mostly Roc bombers, and some Eagles. Its been tough keeping these things going, as there old, worn out, and there's only so much duct tape can do.

We want to replace the rest of our defense force snub line with GMG craft, and finally retire the old ships we've been using.

So, we'd like to increase our equipment lease to add another Six (x6) Karasu, and another Six (x6) Kaichou.

I figure that will be another payment to the GMG?

Lemme know

-Dane out.

[Image: lowere.png]