Discovery Gaming Community
Joining OS&C| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Joining OS&C| (/showthread.php?tid=69131)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Joining OS&C| - Orbital Spa & Cruise HQ - 11-24-2011

If you wish to join you agree to our membership terms and conditions. Also please pick the questions that you wish to answer. (Questioned marked with * must be answered however) Not all questions are relevant to each area of Orbital. Delete those that are not required for you to answer. Only one application is required, you may make further characters upon being accepted.

[font=Garamond]Roleplay Application Form

[color=#33CCFF]Name:*
Place of Birth:*

Personal Statement:*

Work History:*

Relevant skills:*

Which affiliate of Orbital Spa and Cruise are you applying for:*
[] General Operations
[] General Liner Fleet
[] Greyhound Transportation
[] RheinTouren

What do you think is the most important part about Logistic's?

Why do you think security is a major issue for Orbital Spa and Cruise in general?

How should one present themselves in appearance to our customers aboard ship?

In the event of finding a transport holding slaves, what is the most important thing to do?

Is there anything in particular that drew you in to a career of Logistic's?

A pirate appears ahead of you, what is the most important thing to do to ensure the safety of passengers?

In your own words what do you think Orbital Spa and Cruise does as a whole?

[font=Garamond][color=#000000]Out of Roleplay Application Form

Skype Address:*
Notable roleplay that you have been involved with:*
Characters that you already use:* (Purpose is to ascertain knowledge of you in the event we do not know much about yourself)
Please now make a paragraph about something:*

Please be sure to read all threads related to Orbital Spa and Cruise before making an application.
Applications will be processed with in a week, no more. Responses will be given either way. A PM may also be given for any OORP reason and/or tips to help improve your future chances.

Thank you greatly for your time, and good luck.

Joining OS&C| - Hone - 11-28-2011

//This is OORP

Heya I was part of the last OSC faction attempt, but it died and then I stopped playing freelancer. I've just started again, and I see you are restarting OSC, so I thought I'd come take a look.

I was Director of Passenger Transport and Trade for the old OSC - you might remember some of my forum OSC competitions - and while I dont demand you give me my old job back, I'd like to bring my character over if I join this new OSC, just in a different role if you want. I've still got my Royal Liner all set up, and I've thought of a backstory to explain my absence. That's why I cant fill out a normal application for joining OSC, cos my char is already IN OSC.

So what do you think?

Joining OS&C| - Makc_RU - 11-28-2011

You forgot to mention that you are annoying and cowardly pirate...

Joining OS&C| - Hone - 11-28-2011

Yes but on a different character, besides, not THAT cowardly.

Joining OS&C| - Skullz - 11-28-2011

Please, please do not make conversations here, thank you. Please take it to PM's or the feedback thread.

Joining OS&C| - Gypsie Skripto - 11-28-2011

' Wrote:I've still got my Royal Liner all set up.

Well if your char is not a Bret hater you seem to be fit for Greyhound:P

Joining OS&C| - Skullz - 12-13-2011

Doing another rollcall. If your character(s) is in all the correct roster(s) there is no need to post. If you have a character or character that are not in all the right places please inform me with the Form below.

Wrong thread, please check here for rollcall
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1619660

Joining OS&C| - Gentlefood - 12-13-2011

[moved to correct thread]

Joining OS&C| - El_Vlado - 02-02-2012

Roleplay Application Form

Name: Wen Talross
Place of Birth: Planet Cambridge

Work History: Working onboard Bretonian Cruise Liners as a chef for 2 years until recently winning the lottery that was being done by the Bretonian government. I won the lottery and bought myself a cruise liner, the S.S.Tropical Sunshine and since then have been a cruise oprator, flying cruises around Sirius as captain of the Tropical Sunshine.

Relevant skills: Organisational skills, business skills, flying skills and knowledge of good tourist routes that they will enjoy. The organisational skills allows good entertainment to be made for passenger's, I love catering for their every need when onboard. Empathy, friendliness and charismatic.

What do you think is the most important part about Logistic's? Being on time with good customer service. No-one likes logistics without a human touch.

Why do you think security is a major issue for Orbital Spa and Cruise in general? Pirates are everywhere and so are criminals, intent on destroying passenger's lives and stealing the money of the business. It is important that the business's assets as well as the wellbeing of our passengers and the quality of our service is protected by an emphasis on security.

How should one present themselves in appearance to our customers aboard ship? We should always present our appearance in official uniform, with gold and red trim throughout the uniform.The pants should be freshly ironed, and the shoes should always be polished black. In the most professional of ways, the cap should be adorned in front of the passenger at all times to re-assure the passenger's all their worries are being taken cared of.

In the event of finding a transport holding slaves, what is the most important thing to do?
Think about the safety of our passengers and our crew, and report any breach in law to the relevant authorities if any.

Is there anything in particular that drew you in to a career of Logistic's?
In particular the interest of providing good customer satisfaction and an enjoyable holiday to passengers and tourists is what has brought be to the career of logistics, as well as the endeavour to find good quality goods for our customers.

A pirate appears ahead of you, what is the most important thing to do to ensure the safety of passengers?
Negotiate with the pirate and see what the pirate wants. If the demands are achievable, they should be met over the destruction of the vessel and the death of those onboard. If possible before reaching the destination, evade and call for law enforcement's assistnace

In your own words what do you think Orbital Spa and Cruise does as a whole?
Provides good quality Space Cruises as well as resorts for any customer wanting a good time.

Out of Roleplay Application Form

Skype Address: el_vlado
Notable roleplay that you have been involved with: Certain LPI Roleplays, ingame and out
Characters that you already use: LPI-Vladimir.Law[S]
Please now make a paragraph about something: As Captain of the S.S.Tropical Sunshine, I look forward to being part of the Orbital Spa & Cruise team in providing good quality resorts and services to our many customers.

Joining OS&C| - Skullz - 02-02-2012

-Incomming Transmission-
-Orbital Spa & Cruise-
-Kim Allen-

To: Wen Talross

Good afternoon Mr Talross.

After reading your application and flying with yourself as well, we are happy to take you on board. You will now be part of the General Cruise Liner Fleet, with the rank of an Executive Officer. The transponder for that department is as you saw my own transponder earlier today.

We welcome you with open arms.

Signed

Kim Allen

-Transmission Terminated-