Discovery Gaming Community
The Kusari Exiles - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Archived Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=290)
+------ Thread: The Kusari Exiles (/showthread.php?tid=71205)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

The Kusari Exiles - Zelot - 01-01-2012

[Image: KusariTigers.png]

ID - Ronin
IFF - [color=#FFFFFF]Kusari Naval Forces

Tag - [Ronin]
Leadership - Zelot

[font=Brush]
The Kusari Exiles [size=medium](4.86)

Information
Men, it is my responsibility to brief you today on the events of the last few weeks.

Every nation is measured by how it reacts to the dark days, and these are dark days for Kusari, and how we react will show future generations how the noble Kusari nation deals with adversity. We, here in the cloud in Newcastle, and those still loyal to us, we are the last vestiges of the true Kusari government. In the days to come our struggle will get harder, not easier. But out there, in our future, there is a return to Kusari, and a return to Kusari noble and honored past and future.

Things have happened quickly over the last few weeks, and we have found our situation dramatically changed. When the Gallic forced moved into Tau 31 and cut us off from the main body of the KNF in the Taus, politicians in Kishiros pocket, launched a political coup in the Council of the Rising Suns, using my absence to push through a change of government. These villains will have their time, but they cannot hold out against the true honor of Kusari, and the Kusari people will soon see that and demand change.
After a Gallic attack on my very own ship, the Satsuma in Leeds, and a fierce battle to help defend the Leeds Jumpgate, we were forced to withdraw, pulling back into the clouds on Newcastle, where we can safely launch operations, and maintain our supply lines, if needed through the Gaian base Skye.

The first thing this new farce of a government did was to make peace with Gallia, and the Bretonia. They have shown themselves to be weak, and the Kusari people will never accept a weak government for long. We could easily attack these forces, but it is not the pilots of the KNF who are weak, nor the soldiers who are evil, but instead the Kishro leadership that is at fault. We know though, that a direct confrontation will serve little purpose and only create ill will toward us from our people. We have seen how futile the Blood Dragons have been in over 400 years. We will not make this mistake.

We have had to make a hard choice, as we cannot maintain our fight against both the Gallic invaders and the Bretonian forces. The Bretonians have been honest enemies, as opposed to the Gallics, sending in spies, and bringing overtures of friendship while massing their forces. We have made an agreement with the Bretonians, who will help us with supplies, while we focus on our main goal, which is the defeat of the Gallic Navy.

So here we find ourselves, in a cloud in Newcastle, or in orbit of Harris, exiled from our home, until such time as we have redeemed ourselves to our people. We are not totally alone, we have true friends both here and in Kusari. The honorable pilots of the Farmers Alliance have remained loyal, even at the cost of their own status in Kusari, and their facilities in Tau 42, as well as their voice in Kusari will serve our struggle well.

Close to us, we have our old friends the Gaians, who have stood by us in our campaign versus the Bretonians. They have also been ousted from their home by the Gallic Navy, and we hope to continue our mutual support in planning and carrying out attacks.

From our headquarters, here in the Newcastle cloud, we shall begin to launch attacks against the GRN In Tau 31 and Leeds. Our ultimate goal of course is the destructions of the GRN, which will bring about our redemption in Kusari.

[font=Brush]Goals

[Image: 19px-Flag-kusari.png] [color=#FFFFFF]1)
Strikes against Gallic Forces in Tau 31 and Tau 29.
[Image: 19px-Flag-kusari.png] [color=#FFFFFF]2)
Harassment of Gallic shipping in the Taus and outer Gallia, and the seizure of their cargo for our own uses.
[Image: 19px-Flag-kusari.png] 3) Cooperate with the Gaian movement in gathering intelligence of Gallic movements.
[Image: 19px-Flag-kusari.png] 4) Assist Bretonian Forces in defense of House Bretonia.

[font=Brush]Ranks
[Image: 19px-Flag-kusari.png] Forum Only
[color=#CC0000]海軍中将
- Kaigun Chūjō (Vice-Admiral)
海軍少将 - Kaigun Shōshō (Rear-Admiral)

[Image: 19px-Flag-kusari.png] Playable
海軍大佐 - Kaigun Daisa (Captain)
海軍中佐 - Kaigun Chūsa (Commander)
海軍少佐 - Kaigun Shōsa (Lieutenant-Commander)
海軍大尉 - Kaigun Daii (Lieutenant)

[font=Brush]Allowed Ships

[Image: 19px-Flag-kusari.png] Snub Craft
[color=#CC0000]■ Wyrm
Samura Scout
Ki
Saishi
Dragon
Chimaera
Wasupu
Touketsu
Umibozu
[Image: 19px-Flag-kusari.png] Capital Craft
Kusari Gunboat
Ahoudori
Kusari Destroyer
Kusari Battle Cruiser
Kusari Battleship
[Image: 19px-Flag-kusari.png] Logistic Craft
Drone
Anki
Big Dragon
Bumblebee
Geisha
Renzu Liner

[font=Brush]Zone Of Influence

[Image: zelotzoi1.png]

Diplomacy

[font=Arial]Farmers Alliance
Samura
Gaians

[color=#FFFFFF]Bretonian Lawfuls
Sirius Lawfuls
Gallic Unlawfuls

Gallic Lawfuls
Outcasts

The Kusari Exiles - jammi - 01-01-2012

1) All your graphics are still broken. Needs to be BB code, not HTML.

2) Will you be contacting the Bretonia via the forums to sort out the cease-fire and so on, and so forth?

' Wrote:1) All your graphics are still broken. Needs to be BB code, not HTML.

2) Will you be contacting the Bretonia via the forums to sort out the cease-fire and so on, and so forth?

1), Yea, not too worried about that at the moment

2) There is already a cease fire, and an alliance between the Exiles and Bretonia in regards to fighting Gallia. It's already done. So, no I dont plan to do that.

The Kusari Exiles - Soban - 01-01-2012

Seems legit to me. But why tau 45, a guard system is in your primary ZOI ?

' Wrote:Seems legit to me. But why tau 45, a guard system is in your primary ZOI ?
I Need to get Schlurbi to update that map, Tau45 should not be there, but I just said all the Taus when I asked, not thinking about the Tau systems that are irrelevant to us.

The Kusari Exiles - jammi - 01-01-2012

In that case, we'll contact you with a treaty. We're fond of paperwork.

' Wrote:In that case, we'll contact you with a treaty. We're fond of paperwork.

We have already signed one.
The News says so.

BTW, we wont be forced into some super restrictive document because you want to. We will be going by the mod storyline.

The Kusari Exiles - Dab - 01-01-2012

' Wrote:1), Yea, not too worried about that at the moment

2) There is already a cease fire, and an alliance between the Exiles and Bretonia in regards to fighting Gallia. It's already done. So, no I dont plan to do that.

' Wrote:We have already signed one.
The News says so.
BTW, we wont be forced into some super restrictive document because you want to. We will be going by the mod storyline.
So you want to try to start off a new faction by refusing to roleplay?

Bretonia is going to require a treaty being roleplayed out. Not only does the news not say what is in the treaty, thus making it necessary to actually roleplay that out and get a written treaty for us to abide by, but a treaty was not roleplayed by you before the .86 release during the transition.

Just as Gallia is going to require a treaty be written with Kusari.

You can continue stamping your feet and yelling no, but in Bretonia, we actually play out the lore, not just point at it and say "there it is".

' Wrote:So you want to try to start off a new faction by refusing to roleplay?

Bretonia is going to require a treaty being roleplayed out. Not only does the news not say what is in the treaty, thus making it necessary to actually roleplay that out and get a written treaty for us to abide by, but a treaty was not roleplayed by you before the .86 release during the transition.

Just as Gallia is going to require a treaty be written with Kusari.

You can continue stamping your feet and yelling no, but in Bretonia, we actually play out the lore, not just point at it and say "there it is".

Us playing our role as laid out by the storyline actually doesn't require us to sign anything with the player factions involved. It involves us going out ingame and playing our role as laid out by the storyline.

My suspicion is that this "treaty" would be used to force all sorts of restrictions on the faction that can then be used as a reason to penalize the faction later on, or break from the storyline. I have no interest in that. The storyline says we have an Cease Fire and an Alliance against the Gallians, that is the what the Ronin will be playing out.

The Kusari Exiles - rozsdasjoe - 01-01-2012

All hail to the true Emperor of Kusari!

Ronin sama... where can one find the legions of the Rightful Empire? I'm sure there are more than some respectable farmers out there who had enough from the traitors and collaborators that infected our beloved spaces. Kusari needs all the help it's people are willing to offer in such disastrous times.

With deep belief, Bo