Discovery Gaming Community
To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx (/showthread.php?tid=76401)

Pages: 1 2

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - DeathSpirit - 03-12-2012

[Image: thomasreutertop.png]

Well, I'm coming with a pleasure to you, its very importand for me, since I started with my Operation on Heisenberg Research Station, I'm in need of a few things. I could imagine you want to ask me, why I come to you with my pleasure. Well I'll be sirious I dont trust anybody else and since you're the Head of an Trading Companny pretty simular to ALG Waste Disposal you seem to be trustworthy. But anyway I need to meet you hope you can come to the Heisenberg Pub in Koeln System.

See ya soon

Thomas Reuter.

[Image: NellySachsBottom.png]

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - DeathSpirit - 03-13-2012

Resending transmission

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - mwerte - 03-13-2012

Initiate Transmission

To: Thomas Reuter, ALG Waste Disposal

Herr Reuter, I would prefer to meet somewhere a little more private, shall I reserve a hotel room for you on Planet Stuttgart?

By the way, I am no longer CEO of Republican Shipping, so I have passed your message off to the interim CEO, and I am contacting you with her blessing.

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Senior Advisor

Transmission Terminated

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - DeathSpirit - 03-14-2012

'tag

thank you for the more or less fast response, I would be fine with an Hotel Room at planet Stuttgart, when its also fine for you. But I expect you wont offer it if you werent fine with it, so tell me, when you've time for me.
And yeah, take your files about the Mainz Storage Facility with you, and also about their H-Fuel business on this big Gas Giant right next to Mainz Station there will be much information needed.

See ya soon

Thomas Reuter

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - DeathSpirit - 03-15-2012

Resending transmission

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - DeathSpirit - 03-16-2012

For the Reason Michael Richter isnt the Director of Republiken Exports anymore this Channel is opened to all Vessels in the "CEO" of RepEx!

Signed

Thomas Reuter

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - mwerte - 03-18-2012

Initiate Transmission

To: Thomas Reuter, ALG Waste Disposal

Herr Reuter, I have just arrived on Planet Stuttgart. I apologize for the delay, there was a significant Unioner attack on Alster that delayed my visit. I have made reservations at the Stäffele restaurant for tomorrow evening. I will meet you then to discuss our business.

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Senior Advisor

Transmission Terminated

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - DeathSpirit - 03-18-2012

Well, I will be there, and also I hope those Unioners didnt make that much truble at the Alster Ship Yard
Signed

Thomas Reuter

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - mwerte - 03-18-2012

*Michael Richter walks into Stäffele and orders a bratwurst while waiting for Thomas Reuter*

To: Michael Richter, Director of RepEx - DeathSpirit - 03-18-2012

*He walks into the Stäffele Restaurant and was asking the Barkeeper for the Table who was reserved on the Name "Michael Richter"
The Barkeeper showed him the Table where Michael allready sits*

Hello Herr Richter, I'd like to introduce myself again personally, my Name is Thomas Reuter, I hope you brought the files about Mainz Station.
Also what do you want to eat I would pay. *He gives the Card to Michael Richter*

Well, the following thing I wanted to talk with you was about H-Fuel you are producing in Frankfurt, cuz I need to compare it with our actually product MOX. Because we need to increase the efficiency of MOX for further deals.

*The waiter came to their table and ask for the order*

I would like to have the Bratwurst with Krautsalat and for the dessert I would have a Strudle, ah and bring me an cold beer too.