Discovery Gaming Community
New ''Trent'' - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: New ''Trent'' (/showthread.php?tid=78097)

Pages: 1 2 3

New ''Trent'' - JayDee Kasane - 04-13-2012

Hello. Im tired of my old Trent character. is there some sort of mod or textures I can use to cahnge his appearence? Like make him Corsair person from Tripoly bar or maybe Robot from Gammu?
Its just alittle bit annoying for me to land on Base with all my characters and find them ''clones of Trent'' as I call them. Or how about creating a command to change Trent to some other NPC on-line wihout copy/paste and quiting game? Thanks in advance

New ''Trent'' - Goddess Astra - 04-13-2012

I know it's possible, but I'm not sure about any specific mods off the top of my head. I used to have something that changed costumes for characters, but that was a while ago and I got it off the old TLR website.

New ''Trent'' - Yber - 04-13-2012

Trent, corsair? Are you mad? If Trent is RP'd for someone, the char MUST BE freelancer. Otherwise I promise loads of ganks:crazy:.

Jokes appart, Trent corsair? Not really. Freelancer, or even zoner, but corsair... no. Bretonian would make a lot of more sense.

New ''Trent'' - Veygaar - 04-13-2012

' Wrote:Trent, corsair? Are you mad? If Trent is RP'd for someone, the char MUST BE freelancer. Otherwise I promise loads of ganks:crazy:.

Jokes appart, Trent corsair? Not really. Freelancer, or even zoner, but corsair... no. Bretonian would make a lot of more sense.
Yber you're confused...

New ''Trent'' - Stefan - 04-13-2012

He means the model. The Treant guy who walks into the Bar and stuff.

I believe there is something already on the mod along those lines, tho it works only on Single Player.
If you wanna see it, go into Single Player, hit Enter, type Robot (For example...), and redock.

New ''Trent'' - Narcotic - 04-13-2012

Back in .85, you were able to choose your "costume", when installing Disco with the mod manager.

But now... don't know. Maybe you can do it manually somehow.

Or ask Cannon kindly to programm <strike>make</strike> something with FLhook, so you can 'buy' clothes ingame.

New ''Trent'' - Goddess Astra - 04-13-2012

' Wrote:Or ask Cannon kindly to programm make something with FLhook, so you can 'buy' clothes ingame.
Or make it so that you can change your character's sex, while we're at it.

New ''Trent'' - Agent 002 - 04-13-2012

Scout, that would take a new voiceover unless you're fine with a lady speaking Trentish.

New ''Trent'' - shcore22 - 04-13-2012

Go try Freeworlds tides of war .. Every faction u are in it u will be a different char ( not Trent )

New ''Trent'' - JayDee Kasane - 04-13-2012

' Wrote:He means the model. The Treant guy who walks into the Bar and stuff.

I believe there is something already on the mod along those lines, tho it works only on Single Player.
If you wanna see it, go into Single Player, hit Enter, type Robot (For example...), and redock.

Yes I saw that things in SP. I wonder can it be done in MP

' Wrote:Trent, corsair? Are you mad? If Trent is RP'd for someone, the char MUST BE freelancer. Otherwise I promise loads of ganks:crazy:.

Here is what I mean. See that Robot? This is just character replacer. I dont see how it can be ''ganked''

' Wrote:I know it's possible, but I'm not sure about any specific mods off the top of my head. I used to have something that changed costumes for characters, but that was a while ago and I got it off the old TLR website.
' Wrote:Or make it so that you can change your character's sex, while we're at it.

I think this is possible to make it yourself by replasing ''Trent'' files with other ones. I just dont know what I must replace, since there are many different files