Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] (/showthread.php?tid=80858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Sarawr!? - 10-22-2013

22 October, 819 A.S.

Ensign Alex Walker has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Your recent activity with the Marines has been duly noted.

~ Fleet Admiral Baker.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Asgardian - 11-07-2013

6th November, 819 A.S.

I have the honour to hand out a few promotions today. The following officers have proven themselves in more than one field of Naval operations and should take on their new ranks and responsibilities with the same kind of wits and determination that has led them to their respective command positions.

The rank of Lieutenant Commander is issued to Lieutenants Tobias Mailer, Michael Morse and James Lambert.

For the Admiralty it was far too difficult a task to 'split hairs' between the three of you, so you've all been given this chance at command. Each of you have shown genuine promise in command roles, as such, the rank of Lieutenant Commander should give you a taste of what being the brass is like.

In saying this, remember the Admiralty still owns your arse - get out there and show us we haven't made a mistake in promoting the three of you.

~ Admiral Jack Malrone.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 11-07-2013

6th November, 819 A.S.

Captain Bill Kreagan has retired from active duty and is placed on special reserve.

Captain Angelina Dimitrova, we're glad you're back on active duty again. However, due to the length of your extended technical absence, your reassignment to the Capital Warship Coordinator Division Focus will be at the rank of Commander for the time being. You'll be working with Captain Sius, so please meet with him to catch up on things.

Junior Lieutenant Anthony Kalen along with Ensigns Ryan Atlas and Brooke Windsor, you are being placed on reserve status in consequence of not recording flight time these past few months. You all will remain connected to our secure channels as part of the Liberty Navy, but you should notify the High Command if you wish to return.

That's all for now - don't let me spoil the party started by Admiral Malrone's good news.

~ Vice Admiral Rohj Teerin.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 12-22-2013

21st December, 820 A.S.

Recruit Marisa Marshall is promoted to the rank of Ensign. Congratulations on completing your probationary period in such a swift manner. Authorization for the Guardian or Avenger of your choice, as well as any other appropriate snub class, is given. Good flying.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Teerin - 01-08-2014

8th January, 821 A.S.

I regret to inform you all that Commander Kohaku Ueda passed away the other day after being hospitalized at West Point. She was a brilliant pilot and a very capable leader. As a result of her excellent work, Ueda is hereby posthumously granted the rank of Captain. Ueda, you shall be missed.

Commander Jane Hartman, you've been promoted to Captain for your never ceasing diligence towards the Logistics Corps. We'll keep an eye out for a suitable commander to assign to you.

Lieutenant Commander Steven Falkland, you're issued the title of Special Forces Lead as a Commander. I wish Ueda could've been here to take you under her wing, though given your great record I know you'll still do well.

Lieutenant Sam Underwood, due to your good piloting skills and ability to keep a level head in space, you have been promoted to Lieutenant Commander. Should you remain consistent in these, you'll continue to grow.

For his fine work in the field and continued service, Junior Lieutenant Anthony Kalen is raised to the rank of Lieutenant. It's great to see you in space again.

Last, but not least, Ensigns James Knocks and Natalia Wolfer are now officially both Ensigns of the Liberty Navy. I know, I know, Comm- Captain Hartman already spoiled this, but Admiral Polstari nagged me to include it here ... Speaking of him, please do visit the Quartermaster's office to get your hands on some better strikecraft.

My condolences to all those who have known and worked with Kohaku. Congratulations, of course, to the rest of the superb pilots listed here.

~ Vice Admiral Rohj Teerin.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 01-09-2014

9th January, 821 A.S.

Recruit Allen Hunter is promoted to the rank of Ensign. Congratulations on completing your probationary period and welcome to back full duty within the Primary Fleet. Authorization is given for the Guardian or Avenger of your choice, as well as any other bomber or light fighter your rank grants you privilege to use.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 01-23-2014

22nd January, 821 A.S.

Recruit Jason May is promoted to the rank of Ensign. Authorization for the Guardian or Avenger of your choice, as well as any other appropriate snub class, is given. Fly well.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 02-10-2014

10th February, 821 A.S.

Recruit Zeeroi Takann is promoted to the rank of Ensign. Authorization for the Guardian or Avenger of your choice, as well as any other appropriate snub class, is given. Well done, and keep up the good wok.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - Durandal - 02-17-2014

17th February, 821 A.S.

Ensign Marisa Marshall is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Continue to serve Liberty with the dedication and skill that you have thus far and you'll go places, Lieutenant.

Junior Lieutenant Hudson Ravis is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant both due to notable flight time and quick thinking upon return to active duty, as well as the dissolution of the Junior Lieutenant Rank. You could've been made an Ensign, so give yourself a pat on the back.

Junior Lieutenant Zoe Valentine is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. This was a bit of a tough decision given your recent lack of flight time, but the rest of the Admiralty decided it was more prudent to promote you to Lieutenant rather than demote to Ensign given your overall time in the Navy. Do not disappoint me.

Lieutenant Commander Sam Underwood is promoted to the rank of Captain, Fighter Focus, in light of an outstanding combat record and leadership skills demonstrated during your tenure as LtC. You'll be working with Jacob Beaumont, serving directly under you as commander to assist with combat coordination and training exercises. You're walking in my old shoes Underwood, and I expect you to keep the first fleet's pilots in shape for the coming conflict.

Last but not least, Lieutenant Commander Nicole Hayes is making the jump to Vice Admiral. I'm very well aware of how unusual this is, but we also live in unusual times. I trust that the rest of you will extend the same respect to her that you would any other Admiral, as she has more than proved her worth as both a loyal soldier and a capable commander.

More regrettably it is my duty to inform you all that Fleet Admiral Jack Malrone - promoted posthumously, - is MIA, presumed KIA. He was one of the finest men I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and will be greatly missed. Now is no time to mourn the dead however, and the best thing any of us can do is to make his sacrifice and dedication to the Navy worthwhile. Godspeed.

~ Fleet Admiral Roy Sanders, signing off

RE: Liberty Navy Rank Adjustment Billboard [Primary Fleet] - GrnRaptor - 02-23-2014

23rd February, 821 A.S.

Recruit Malachy Marshall is promoted to the rank of Ensign. Glad to see you made it through in one piece. Authorization for the Guardian or Avenger of your choice, as well as any other appropriate snub class, is given.

~ Admiral Alan Polstari.