Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network (/showthread.php?tid=83729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-27-2012

[Image: icsigv2.png]

Ms. Steel and Mr. Cool,

Good work. I'm happy to see an Indian taken down as well. Stay tuned there's some changes coming tonight.

[Image: combo4-1.png]

Richard Zane
Interspace Bounty Officer

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 07-27-2012

All hunters,

We have some new operations for you, check them out! Prices on the Corsair bounties have also been adjusted to reflect new priorities.

Operation Nosebleed: The Outcast drugheads are causing problems for our shipping, make sure they feel the heat for it. Bounites may be collected in Liberty, Kusari, the Taus and Borderworlds. Expires 1 August 819 A.S.

Outcast Pilots and Crew
Snubcraft: 5,000,000 cr
Gunboats: 10,000,000 cr
Cruisers: 20,000,000 cr
Battleships: 30,000,000 cr

Operation Not Funny: Rorri and his crew are the most annoying pirates ever. They barely seem to demand credits, just to be annoying and tell bad jokes. Get rid of them in New Tokyo, Shikoku, Honshu, Okinawa and the Sigmas. Expires 1 August 819 A.S.

Get an extra 5 Million for telling them a bad joke before you kill them!

Rorri's Renegades Pilots
Snubcraft: 10,000,000 cr
Gunboats: 20,000,000 cr

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Desmond. - 07-27-2012

Your Name: Tristan Issenia, callsign: Bellicose

Target Name: LR-The.Queen.Viper; Cpt.J.Sparrow

Target ID: Viper ID
As for Sparrow, I thought my guncam had gotten an image of his ID, but I was wrong. He was an Outcast ID'd and IFF'd snubfighter, and he may have had run-ins with you in the past.

Proof of Destruction: Viper Explosion; Sparrow Explosion

Payment Due: 7,500,000 credits; 2,500,000 for the Rogue bomber, and 5,000,000 for the Outcast snubfighter.

Mr. Issenia,

Congratulations on your first collection with us, here is your pay.

[Image: Bellicose.png]

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Tutashkhia - 07-27-2012

Your Name: MM~Espaneca

Target Name: Rykoda

Target ID: >>>

Proof of Destruction: >>>

Payment Due: 10 000 000$

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Gary Penn - 07-27-2012

[Image: bhglogo.png]
Where the money is going:
BHG|Gary.Penn

Kills:
1x Corsair - "Yunque" - Omega-15

Circumstances:
C'mon easy target without hull in Omega 41?
No, the Corsairs had other plans, after getting my arse chased by half a dozen,
I caught him in their retreat. Poor guy, so close to death, yet victory no it was still death.

Proof:
  • [Image: 2wqflsi_th.jpg] [Image: os69v9_th.jpg]
Payment owed: 5,000.000cr

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Desmond. - 07-27-2012

Your Name: Tristan Issenia, callsign: Bellicose

Target Name: Woofer

Target ID: ID

Proof of Destruction: Forced Landing

Payment Due: 2,500,000 for the Rogue light fighter.

//It's not specified on the first page whether the target must be destroyed utterly, or merely suffer a server PvP death. This is the latter. If that isn't sufficient, disregard.

Mr. Espaneca,

Please remember in the future to ensure that your party has agreed to allow you to collect a bounty for a larger vessel when the killer is unclear. Here is your pay for now.

Mr. Penn,

Good work. Thank you for your help.

Mr. Issenia,

Since our policy was not clear, I will adjust it. You have been paid this time.

All hunters,

To clarify our policy, Interspace will not pay for targets that escape onto a station. If they flee onto a lawful or semi-lawful base though, we will pay for the evidence.

[Image: combo5.png]

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - seeker912 - 07-27-2012

Your Name: Tyson`Zeeker

Target Name: Woofer

Target ID: idiot ahead

Proof of Destruction: tataaa

Payment Due: 2,500,000

Mr. Zeeker,

Good work with the mine, I hope you recover quickly.

[Image: tyson2.png]

Richard Zane