Discovery Gaming Community
Life aboard the Rogues' personal luxury yacht. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Life aboard the Rogues' personal luxury yacht. (/showthread.php?tid=83777)

Life aboard the Rogues' personal luxury yacht. - Fifty. - 07-13-2012

[Image: newLRbanner.png]

The story about Romario and Joshua De'ron

Events after the Liberty Rogues got their own Luxury yacht...

Chapter one, Stalking.

Josh was getting impatient.
-What are we waiting for?
-Shh,son.
And that was it. He had to obey or he'd be keelhauled through the airlock.At least his father said so. They were staying like that for hours,all systems off,just life support at minimum... waiting for something. That type of silent stalking piracy was new for Joshua.. What if the Naval forces discovered them? But that didn't happen.
After a few more tense minutes of staring in the empty space from the yacht's bridge,something came in visual range. Romario grinned and said:
-A transport..Good. Josh,this one be all yours..You can do dis?
Josh nodded and started giving orders. When the transport came closer,he yelled:
-Fire her up!
All lights,systems and the shield went on. Weapons started to charge.
-Fire a cruise disruptor missile,stop that huge brick..
And brick it was. Design seemed .. with Rheinland origin,probably a Behemoth. Further scans confirmed that. Josh contacted the brick's captain:
-I'd suggest cutting those engines to a full stop,captain.
A voice with an accent responded:
- Ich don't orders from scum like you. Starten evasive maneuvers und chargen die weapons.
The Behemoth started shooting. It would have probably been an agile transport,but it was currently full with cargo.
Josh didn't expect anything else:
-Fire all turrets. Roll out our little gunboat turret surprise as well.
The pulse cannon did an amazing job on the Behemoth's shield.
The yacht had less guns but was far more agile as it was nearly empty. The Behemoth was heavily armed but too slow. After a short,but fierce battle,its shields went down and a few accurate shots disabled its systems. Joshua was about to order a hole cracked in it,when Romario yawned and said:
-No,be preparin' ta board. We be takin' dat home.
-Ye heard him maggots,get weapons and suits.
Romario remained on the bridge,lighting a smoke.

Chapter two, Behemoth.

Joshua and his crew boarded the transport... and found themselves in unknown "waters". This design was something they had never seen from inside.. Everyhing was now terrifying.. Dead bodies everywhere,melted wires...smoke coming out of somewhere...Half ot the transport's crew was dead,the other half running in panic. A few were still sane enough to take light weaponry with them. The rogue strikeforce went through the survivors like an LPI officer through Sunbucks donuts. Joshua himself made some nice kills. At very long last they were in the command room.
The captain was lying on the floor,blood leaking out his stomach.
-I told you to stop.
The captain looked up and his eyes met Joshua's.
"Blue eyes.How charming" There was no fear in those eyes,only anger. A large,bloody spit found itself in Joshua's face. Joshua froze for a second staring at the captain,followed by a quick shot with his gun. The captain was no more. The vessel was theirs.
Joshua yelled:
-Look for more survivors.. If there are any,keelhaul them in space! If you find women..bring them to me.
The men yoiked and went in every possible direction,looking for loot..and women.

Life aboard the Rogues' personal luxury yacht. - Fifty. - 07-14-2012

[Image: newLRbanner.png]

Chapter three, Taking out the trash.

-Try harder ye weak excuse of a human being.
-I'm telling ya I can't get this started..
Josh pulled a knife out and started playing with it,throwing it from one hand to another.
-Eh..I think I'll try harder,the junker quickly said with fear in his eyes.
Josh left the engine room,kicking a dead body with his boot.
"We gotta clean these soon,or it's gonna get ugly."
He was starting to get familiar with the Rheinland transport. After a few sharp turns he found himself in the command room.He removed the dead second in charge rheinlander from a chair,sat down ot it and lit a smoke. The yacht was making maneuvers to tow the transport to McMurray.For a brief moment he saw his father's face on the yacht's bridge,more serious than usual. Smoking again,ofcourse.
Josh stood like this for a while when suddenly all the lights came up. A cold voice announced the shield was recharging and weapons were online. The core charged to 10% and stopped.
-That's all I can do,sir. And I assure you,no one in Liberty can make it work at more.Maybe a Rheinlander,but we don't have a lot of these now,the junker said a bit worried.
-We'll see about that.Gather the rest and prepare to follow the yacht.
The last few hours before they could start the transport were spent in having fun. The men needed that. The few survivors left were ejected into space for entertainment. Cruel,but fun.
The few remaining were chained and prepared for shipping as slaves. Strong arms,legs,they'd do fine on the fields of Malta.
They found a woman as well...Brought it to Joshua. He decided to let the crew satisfy their needs and gave her to them. Funny enough she was a former security officer on the Behemoth. Resistance was futile,but still a few men got scratches on their faces,one got his ear bitten off...
At some point she gave up.Again a cruel,but pleasing picture for Joshua.A huge wall of men touching,grabbing,biting,beating...satisfying. After all the men were done, they left the woman lying on the floor,blood leaking through her broken ribs..And rags to remind of her uniform. Her broken jaw mumbled for God...
She looked at Joshua and started crying. She was searching for something in his eyes but couldn't find it. His eyes were cold. She cried out to the sky cause she was lonely and scared..Only the devil responded,cause God wasn't there.
-Please..boy..shoot me!End this..
Joshua smiled and lit a smoke.He then yelled:
-Change of plans,get her to the medic. I have ..different plans for this one.
The ship was soon at McMurray and the cleaning process had started. Repairs too. Nobody managed to get the power to anything bigger than 10%.
Joshua was back at the Yacht's bridge,smoking. His thoughts led him to distant space,to glory,to a more sophisticated surroundings...At the exact same moment two soaked with blood lips were cursing his name from the lower cells of the yacht.