Discovery Gaming Community
Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback (/showthread.php?tid=84392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Pavel - 02-06-2015

@ Ed

Thank you for your feedback Ed. Quality of roleplay of our members was always the most important thing to us in DHC - not an easy thing when you play "cashmaking" faction and by definition have many, sometimes even majority of playerbase composed from new disco players, who need to be taught literally everything. We're trying though Smile

As for our stance with Kusari, it's tricky subject, just as Kusari's current politics. By the lore Daumann helps rebuild KNF's strength, what includes massive influx of funds from Kusari's new government to our coffers in exchange for Kusari caps Made In Dauland. Big contract, and frankly needs more RPing from our side, to signify its existence and importance. Another thing is Samura, faction which was DHC's good business partner for long time, and their secret struggle to regain power. Of course it's all quiet now, but we honestly don't know which side will we pick once (and if) Kusari Civil War starts. I cannot give you any more details, because to be honest we have none - so far action inside Kusari is "frozen", at least on a large scale. No big visible developments are being made (or we omiited transmissions with them - I'm just a man and so are our other members, we could left something unnoticed).

"Uncertain, the future of Kusari, is. Dark Side of Development clouds everything."
Where does Hogosha fit into that? Well, Hogosha as space Yakuza would be ideal faction to make secret deals with, we will help you, you will help us... I could imagine hiring Hogosha (if we aren't dirty gaijins for them ofc Smile ) for intel gathering, harassing our competition, inRP money laundering for Daumann's black projects which cannot be exactly financed with legal traceable funds...

@ Captain_Nemo

Official lawful Rheinland factions are Rheinland's government. Let me repeat, everything from that post was first discussed, voted on and approved by people in the gov chat. Sometimes DHC people have free while and can answer "on behalf of the government", sometimes ALG are answering because Karst has a moment, sometimes it's someone from RM or RFP... That's how it works, I don't think there's any metagaming in that.

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Pancakes - 02-08-2015

I love each and every one of you.

Just brilliant.

I should start making a list of my favorite quotes of you guys in-game, because every interaction we have, I am literally laughing all over the place. Just keep it up.

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Pavel - 02-08-2015

Thank you for your feedback Pancakes. I'm happy that interactions with us are enjoyable for you Smile

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Shinju - 02-09-2015

Enjoyed encounters with DHC- and it seems they remember me well. I hope next time you will avoid situation like yesterday, when 2 Ships were destroyed just because your Uncut Diamond convoy didnt want to pay 100,000 credits.

Anyway never had a bad encounter with you guys.

LWB|Red.Apfel

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Pavel - 02-11-2015

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 100k fee for two ships with ore is purely RP piracy and nothing more. We recently got few new members, and even decided to close our recruitment while we train them. I will make sure the next time they pay.

Thank you for your feedback Smile

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - FRS- Free Renegade Society - 05-04-2015

Well we just had a bit of a thing with one of your pilots (DHC-Atgena). While we don't care if we have altercations with other factions I just wanted to bring to your factions leadership the issues with this encounter. For perspective our ships have IMG ID/IFF we RP that we are different but I understand official factions only caring about IDs so moving on.

Our ship was in Omega-11 passing through to Omega-9 which it did notify your pilot about. After some minor bickering between our ships and the Kruger| which was with your ship also bickering with us (which we have no problem with) your ship chose to engage ours. Again we have no issues with fighting especially as it is usually good RP (we fight a bit with the crimson cross) but your ship pursued a fleeing ship (which never returned fire) into Omega-9 kept firing even within the NFZ of star spaceport (Yeah you might get in trouble for that) and even pursued our ship all the way to omega-5 jumphole.

Now you might be thinking what is the problem with this well the problem is nowhere is it listed in your ID that you can attack IMG ships on sight only that you can pirate them seeing as no demands were made (other then "Stop for a chat" as both ships kept firing on ours when we attempted to slow down.) by your pilot or the Kruger| pilot this is a bit of an issue. This time I will not be reporting the issue as I feel you should have the fair chance to bring this up with your faction members as maybe they are new but I just wanted to say it was rather poor form from an official faction.

Just so you know
FRS

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Pavel - 05-08-2015

Well, we feel bit touched by that "official factions caring only about IDs" part, because personally I understand sometimes it may be best to RP something similar but not exactly that same like the faction ID you carry. On the issue, we don't know FRS, so we judged you by the ID you had. We don't like IMG presence in Omega-11, that's why our pilots tried to stop you. I've seen logs, and while imo it wasn't outright KoS situation, we'll make sure to tell our members to repeat clear demands before fireworks start.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Pavel - 05-16-2015

Pursuing our goal to improve constantly, and as an answer to some controversies voiced here in our feedback by some earlier, we introduced clear rules concerning our messages and their status. If you have any further questions about those new rules, ask them.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=129141

Edit:

More DHC fixes Coming Soon™, too!

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Pavel - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 11:17 AM)Jack_Henderson Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 11:02 AM)Pavel Wrote: Pursuing our goal to improve constantly, and as an answer to some controversies voiced here in our feedback by some earlier, we introduced clear rules concerning our messages and their status. If you have any further questions about those new rules, ask them.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=129141

[Image: printscreen.jpg] [Image: printscreen.jpg]

It's an invention that has been around for a while in reality.
You tell me there is no way of PrtScr in a world of lane rings and jump travel? Big Grin

Your ruling is nothing short of totally ridiculous and oorp.

If you have something on your screen, visually in front of you, there is hardly any justification how you can keep anybody from using it.

Granny understood how to break DHC expertise:

[Image: 509be1d35120cc3a41784b23a07e9ab366dbbf2a...83eec5.jpg]

The tool to use:

[Image: camera-icon-png-nTXB8LgMc.png]

I don't care much as this has nothing to do with me, but the whole thing is ridiculous to a large degree.

What can I do today for a serious well-known and experienced roleplayer? Smile

RE: Daumann Heavy Construction feedback - Jack_Henderson - 05-16-2015

Quote:What can I do today for a serious well-known and experienced roleplayer? Smile

Explain to me, how you beat the granny's witty approach that 100 % breaks your DHC "mechanism", irply, ofc. Big Grin