Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank (/showthread.php?tid=85065)

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Exdeathevn - 08-06-2012

[Image: TransArek2.png]

Salut, Monsieur's and Madames of the IMG.
My name is Arek Maxim, commandant of L'Unione Corse of Gallia. You may or may not have heard of us,
as most information about us is skewed towards certain aspects, and the events caused by those under
the La Brise flag certainly would have left a mark if you are aware of them.

I have been assigned the task of discussing with you an offer; We recently spoke with one of your
Battlecruiser captains onboard the IMG|Riau, Capitaine Johann, in Tau-23. After some discussion
regarding a derelict vessel nearby, and assisting us with salvaging the munitions cargo onboard
before the Outcasts could learn of its existence and bolster their own forces, we learned of your
need for munitions to supply your defense forces. We would like to offer you a source of these
straight from the Gallic Core worlds.

Naturally you may be skeptical of this offer, of course; I can assure you we are serious in this
matter. We simply wish to extend this opportunity of trade in the hopes of establishing better
relations with you as we expand our businesses into Sirius. Rest assured our current position
with the Royals of Gallia is, for now, unchanged; They do not bother us and we do not bother
then, if you will. However, some of our allies are also your allies and their enemies, though
such relations must be kept anonymous for the moment. I am sure they can confirm this
covertly should you seek further information in person.

Please don't hesitate to request more information on this matter; I am willing to send someone
out to the Taus for further negotiations, including a good-will shipment, at your leisure.

Fortune favor you.
Commandant Maxim

===============
===End Transmission===
===============

Auto-erase function detected.
Transmission details lost, sender ID salvaged.
Awaiting console input.

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Jack_Henderson - 08-06-2012

**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Jack Henderson, IMG Dublin Operations Coordinator

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Commandant Maxim

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Dear Commandant Maxim,

my name is Jack Henderson and I handle tricky diplomatic situations. Your offer is one of those. So, you offer to smuggle munitions from Gallia to our Tau holdings.

While it is true that our munitions level are a little low at the moment, the Guild is generally not in a huge demand for this commodity. Anyway, I am interested in what you have. Can you deliver [color=#FFCC99]100 samples of different kinds of [color=#FFCC99]munitions to the Guild? Possible drop off points are Jakarta or Timor in Tau39.

You also hinted at being able to aquire other goods. As the transport will not be full, I would also ask you to take samples of further Gallic goods that you think could be interesting to the Guild. Your knowledge is far superior in that, so I can't tell what you have access to, but I'd just allow for some surprise.

Of course you will be paid for that little service. Let's say 10 million for the samples and you of course get the chance to get contracts for other goods that we might find even more interesting than munitions and that we have a more steady demand for.

I hope I could catch your attention.

Yours sincerely

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations Coordination

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Exdeathevn - 08-10-2012

Salut, Monsieur Henderson.

We have your supplies stored securely aboard our transport vessel the Epee II, piloted by Capitaine Treize D'
Keur and his crew. Multiple munition types as requested, along with a few other assorted goods including
some 'goodwill' rarities specifically for you and the Directeurs.

With Gallia and Kusari's recent decree however, we will need to time our departure so there may be a delay
before we can safely bring the vessel to your facilities. I hope this will not try your patience.

I will be aboard personally to ensure the safe delivery of cargo and look forward to the rendezvous.

Fortune favor you.
-Commandant Maxim

===============
===End Transmission===
===============

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Jack_Henderson - 08-10-2012

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Commandant Maxim

**** VOICE ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[color=#FFFFFF]
Dear Commandant Maxim,

thank you for getting into contact with me again. I understand that the changing political situation in the Taus makes operations like yours a little more risky and I am all for security. So, take your time. I will be unavailable for about 1 week, but it will be enough if you submit some video proof of your drop off of the goods at the base. A picture with your hold in front of the base would be sufficient, so I can contact the cargo department and check the goods, quality and potential use.

Thank you in advance, Sir! I will get back to you once I returned.

Yours sincerely

Jack Henderson

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Exdeathevn - 08-14-2012

Salut, Monsieur Henderson;
Your cargo has arrived at Jakarta safely. I hope you will find the delivery to your use.
An extra box is labeled for you and the Guildmasters directly, excluded from the manifest due
to its rarity. We have marked it in the secure datalogs.

All crates were unloaded to docking-bay 6. I hope we can discuss further business
in the near future.

Au Revoir.
-Commandant Maxim

PS: One of the moored vessels at Jakarta appears to have a malfunctioning defense AI.
It is marked in the datalog on arrival and after departing.

Video Flight Datapacket

Cargo Manifest:
300 Munitions (mixed classification)
300 Cryocubes
100 Nuclear Fuelrods (Devices)
30 canister samples of mixed Gallic fuel (Promethene)
200 crates of 736 AGS Vintage Wine

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Exdeathevn - 08-18-2012

===============
====Re-Transmit====
===============

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Jack_Henderson - 08-19-2012

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Commander Maxim of the Union Corse

**** VOICE ENABLED ****

[color=#FFFFFF]
Dear Commander Maxim,

I received the video of your smooth operation and the delivery of the samples. I cannot say how pleased I am with the way this was done.

I realized that some of our IMG Guard Section opened fire, but if it is not a huge problem, I'd rather keep it that way. A little weapons' fire makes the Gallics think that your transponders would never be able to dock at our bases in Tau 39. I'd like it to stay that way, if it does not mean too much trouble. If yes, we can help you to fix it.

The goods you delivered are currently being scanned and we are evaluating where and how to put them to good use. I am sure, we can come up with something and that we can make a good business deal between your organisation and the Guild.

I'll get back to you on this channel, but please be so kind as to give me a bank account, so I can transfer you some funds. I know space operations are costly and I don't want the IMG to appear greedy to business partner of the very near future.

If you can think of a function that the IMG can take, e.g. in the distribution of smuggled goods or in the process of laundering these goods, let me know. My knowledge of what the Corse can do and what they could need is sadly not as good as I would wish for.

Thank you again for your dedication and the shipped goods.

Jack Henderson

P.S: The wine I tasted is marvellous! We'll for sure order more.

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Exdeathevn - 08-20-2012

Bonjour, Monsieur Henderson.

Mon dieu, my appologies for not adding that information to my last transmission.
A slight lax on my part, as I was dealing with someone whom, I suspect, has a
case of the "lulwhat" syndrome, if not something else... It seems to have spread
into the Core worlds of Gallia.
Transfers can be made to [UC]-Recuellir, merci.

Fortune favor you,
Commandant Arek Maxim

===============
==End Transmission==
===============

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Jack_Henderson - 09-03-2012

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Commander Maxim of the Union Corse

**** VOICE ENABLED ****

[color=#FFFFFF]
Dear Commander Maxim,

It has been some time but good things just sometimes take a while, I guess that's the same as with the wine that you sent me.

I have an easy offer for you, as I got reports that your ships travelled as far as into the Omegas and you seem to be very well connected. Consequently, this might be of interest:

The IMG offers all ore types that it mines for 2500 credits / unit when bought in the field from IMG| miners. That's the best price and we offer it only to premium clients and our own people.

The IMG will offer your Union Corse ships access to Falster Trade Center, if your organisation is a legal business in Bretonia.

The IMG can furthermore supply the Union Corse with a wide array of data files and maps of Sirius that could help considerably in finding new business partners and locations. Moreover, the IMG might be able to build some interesting business connections between the Union Corse and some other parties of interest.

Are you interested?

Jack Henderson

To: IMG Guildmasters, Subject: blank - Exdeathevn - 09-03-2012

Bonjour, Monsieur Henderson.

I have spoken with the higher-ups and we are willing to accept this offer, and can confirm that our transports
have been allowed to operate within Bretonia.

Fortune favor you,
Commandant Arek Maxim
===============
==End Transmission==
===============
//PS: Corrected the account name in my previous transmission.