Discovery Gaming Community
Master and Commander - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Master and Commander (/showthread.php?tid=8537)

Pages: 1 2

Master and Commander - Heartless - 05-15-2008

The following are the stories of two of the greatest members the Order has ever seen, Sius Malacos and his fellow apprentice Sasha Vorile. Both devoted to the Order and strong in both their souls and hearts, their doings will be told throughout time and will never be forgotten.

Sius Malacos(Saious Mala-cos)
Personal Log link

General Information:
-Mid Admiral of Black Squadron
-Mentor to Sasha Vorile
-Fighter Pilot
-Captain of the Reliance
-Captain of the Helvet

Commanding Ships:
-Order Nomad Research Project (ONRP) Vessel Reliance
-Order Patrol Vessel Helvet

Appearances:
-Laboratory outfit
[Image: f_11123456789m_eb3e6fc.png]
-Casual outfit
[Image: f_123456789m_4ba1f91.png]
-Battle outfit
[Image: f_123456789m_b8c44af.png][Image: f_1123456789m_e51d8a0.png]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sasha Vorile(Sasha Vor-ill)
Personal Log Link

General Information:
-Commander of Black Squadron
-Apprentice to Sius Malacos
-Bomber Pilot
-Secondary Captain of the Reliance
-Secondary Captain of the Helvet

Commanding Ships:
-Order Nomad Research Project (ONRP) Vessel Reliance (When Sius Malacos is absent)
-Order Patrol Vessel Helvet (When Sius Malacos is absent)

Appearences:
-Casual outfit
[Image: f_123456789m_1cb0b83.png]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chip(Chip)

General Information:
-Prototype Service Drone 062 (PSD-62)
-Comissioned under service to Sius Malacos
-Named after simple Computer part
-Fighter Pilot
-Has potential to control other ships

Commanding Ships:
-Has potential to act as ship brain and AI

Appearances
[Image: f_Chipm_aeeb5ea.png]

Related Persona:
-Black Squadron Ex Fleet Admiral Dustin Hoff
-Black Squadron Ex Vice Admiral Helljumper
-Black Squadron Fleet Admiral Adrian McKinly
-Black Squadron Ensign Dr. Ian V. Fisher
-Lane Hacker Technician Aristotle Kristatos
-Order Battleship Captain Mira
-Order Battleship Captain Mirage Bre'Delakorsa
-Confederation Helvetica Shipping Flagship Captain Roger Kron

Discussion Threads
-Story discussion Thread
-Heru, Order Light Fighter discussion thread
-Sekhmet, Order Bomber discussion thread
-Order Light Carrier discussion thread

Master and Commander - Heartless - 05-15-2008

Prologue
[color=#FFFFFF]Chapter 1: The Beginning

[color=#FFFFFF]
Omicron Minor
-"Alright Si, I read green and I'm ready to go."
-"Good. Coming right up, plot the location to the jumphole and let's go."
.....Sius Malacos and Sasha Vorile, both members of the Order, had just noticed a small reading of hostile forces ammasing near the Alaska Jump hole in Omicron Minor. They had been sent out to investigate the cause of this. Sius was flying his standard Nephthys fighter, the same ship that he had recieved when he joined the Order some years ago. Sasha, his apprentice, was flying a Taiidan Bomber. They had obtained it from the Zoners in Omicron Delta after a trip there for a meeting with a Zoner executive. Both now in their small craft worked together as one. A master and an apprentice.
.....The path ahead of them was as clear as any other day above Toledo. The usuall Nomad scouts flying by, fighting come skirmishes with the Order's superior fighters. Everything seemed just like any other day. Sius and Sasha flew into the large asteroid field surrounding Toledo and neared the Alaska Jumphole, the one direct waypoint to the heart of Liberty herself. And also the heart of Liberty's secrets and prisons.
-"I don't get it Si, I'm only picking up the usuall patrols, there's not..."
.....Before Sasha could finish, a Rhino class Liberty transport was making it's way to the jump hole as well. It seemed to be malfunctioning as it's engines seemed to be working very slowly...
-"Scanning... wellwell now. Hey Sash, seems like the loner here's got some Nomads in his hold. But that's odd though..."
-"Great, let's go!"
-"What? No! Wait, this doesn't feel right!"
Before Sius could finish, Sasha had sped up to trail the Rhino. The Libertonian ship was seconds away from jump before Sius thrusted to catch up with them.
-"I'm going after him, he's mine!"
-"No, Sasha, wait, you can't just..."
.....Too late. Sasha jumped right after the Rhino and dissaperared from sight into the Jumphole.
-"Damnit Sasha, Listen to me more often!"
.....Reluctantly, Sius jumped after Sasha.

Alaska
.....Right after Sius jumped into Alaska, his cockpit began to wail warning sirens, red lights flashing everywhere, and the little fighter shook like crazy.
-"Sasha, come in! I can*****ou****ere******go***"
.....Sius flew back into his seat and fell into unconsciousness.

.....Sius awoke in a large white room in an unknown place. He tried to move but his limbs wouldn't obey. He couldn't even turn his head much less feel his body. The only thing he could do was move his eyes and make attempts at spitting out words. He looked towards his sides and on the right he saw Sasha in the same apparent condition as himself. Covered in a white medical cloth and shackled to the table. Their heads rested on molded head rests with a strange mechanical device hanging above their head. There were needles in their arms and blood in a small plastic container to the side. This is close to what Sius has seen Ian do back home. Ian Fisher was one of the Order's best Medical officers as well as Sius's close friend. From what Sius saw, Sasha laid unconscious. To his left was another person. A fairly young boy actually, no more than 18 standard years old. He was stuck in the same situation as Sasha.
.....A man dressed in white medical clothing walked into the room and turned up the lights so Sius could not make anything of the mans appearance.
-"So you must be Sius Malacos. You know, you're too proud of yourself. We know alot about you, and now that we have one of the 4 legendary Order Admirals in our possesion, we have power over your little organization."
-"What do you want? I would ask who you are too but I think it's clear your a Libertonian."
-"That's correct my friend."
-"Don't call me that."
.....The man smiled and continued to talk while pacing around the table Sius was on.
-"Do you know where you are? Do you even know what happened to you?"
-"Of course I know what happened, I had a bad feeling since you let us see that Rhino of yours. Although I don't think an ambush of that scale was neccesary really."
-"Well you pieced it together rather quick. Seems your friend here hasn't? Wearing a very similar uniform to yours when we brought you here, a friend? Maybe a wingmate? Either way, you can thank him for being here. And don't worry, if we have to choose we'll discard of him first."
-"You touch him and I'll rip your head off!"
-"Hahaha, that's cute. But now it's bed time."
.....With those words said, Sius heard the man coming closer to him and pressing a button on a consol next to him. A sharp pain shot through Sius's body as he fell unconsious again.

Master and Commander - Heartless - 05-16-2008

Chapter 2: Unlikely Aid

[color=#FFFFFF]
Alaska
.....Sius awoke again, but this time on a small bed in a prison cell. The room was white with no windows and the only means of entrance or exit through a door with a very small window visible only through one side... the other side. In the same cell was Sasha, sleeping on an identical bed as Sius's, and that mysterious boy who was sleeping as well on another identical bed. The room was not too small nor too large. There was room to move around but yet there seemed to be nowhere to go. Sius stood and walked to the door. He began to feel the edge of the door to see if there was any clue of, well... anything. He didn't find any way to escape from this place. He had no gear on and all three captives were dressed in simple white clothing.
-"I checked. There's no way out. You might as well wait until they open that door for you for anything interesting to happen."
.....Sius did not recognize the voice. It belonged to that other person. That child.
-"Oh? You seem like you've been here a while."
-"Not too long, but long enough to know what happens here."
-"And where is here?"
-"Well from what I heard those imbelic guards say, we're in Fairbanks Prison."
-"Fairbanks? We're in Alaska? Well then the Libertonians didn't go through much trouble to put us here. So tell me. You're not from... our side, who and what are you?"
-"Haha, well now wouldn't you like to know? Listen Sius, I know you want to get out of here with your boy there, so let's just try to work together to get out of here for both of our goods."
-"How the hell do you know my name? Who are you?"
-*sigh*" Well alright then. I like to play fair. My name is Aristotle Kristatos. I'm a Lane Hacker. A Hacker who's actually read about you and the Order... Admiral."
.....Sius's eyes opened more. That man really wasn't joking, he was far too comfortable with his post, even this kid knew about him! But he agreed that they needed eachother to get out of here. Alaska isn't a place where he wants to be.
-"Alright Aris, you've got yourself a deal. Let's get out of here. What do we do?"
-"It's not that easy Admiral. You don't know what happens in here. See my hair? It used to be black."
.....Aris pulled down a few strands of his hair. Sius began to panic a little. It was pitch white. As white as the walls. He then noticed something else. The boy had pulled down a black band over his left eye.
-"You seem shocked Admiral? Don't you know what happens here? Not just torture, we're test animals now. Experiments, genetic mutations. I used to have great site, now I'm almost blind in one eye. And the hair, well not even sure how that happened. The only thing they told me is that I was in a coma for about two weeks. I actually like the white hair, but to think it used to be the exact opposite color..."
.....The door made a sound and it opened. The same man from the Medical center, now apparently an experimental Laboratory entered with two guards armed with stun guns.
-"I see you're getting acqauinted with Aris here. Did he tell you the story about his eye? No? Surely he must of have mentioned it. Either way, you and your boy are coming with us."
.....The man raised his fist and the guards shot Sius and Aris dropping them limp to the ground.

.....Sius opened his eyes and gasped for air. He saw the ceiling and then it turned into a red color. He felt immense pain going through his body and his body stuttered against the shackles. He managed to look to his side and saw Sasha going through the same as he was. Sius could not believe his eyes. Sasha's blond hair had turned a darker, brighter color. Sasha gave out a last shout before the immense pain shut Sius's body systems off again.

.....Sasha opened his eyes and found himself tied upside down on a table. He felt vomit in his throat and saw the little pool of water underneath him. He saw a strange person in the water. The person's hair was orange and his hairline was pushed back. He felt a giant shok before he dropped limp once more.

.....Aristotle opened his eyes. He was in his prison cell again. But he saw something strange. More like he was looking strange. He jumped up and waved his hand infront of his left eye. Nothing, he had gone blind in that eye. Aris cursed and punched the wall until his fist began to bleed. He laid the palms of his hands on the walls as he slided to his knees in disbelief and a great hatred for the Liberty Government.
-"So... Show no mercy, give no mercy then. You're all dead!"
.....The doors opened and Sius and Sasha were tossed in. The door was then shut closed again. Sasha was somewhat conscious and he managed to get up and laid down on one of the bunks.
-"Nice Sasha, I see they mutated your colors too."
-"agh, what? Mutated? Colors? Who the hell are you? How the bloody hell you you even know my name?"
-"Oh right, I only told your mentor there, you were in a pretty bad position. Here, help me get Sius onto a bunk and then I'll tell you what I told him. Oh, and you might want to check your... hair, it's uh... flaming, heh'.
.....Aris shook his fists. They were already healing and the blood was drying up. Sasha slowly moved his towards his hair and pulled a little of it down.
-"What the hell? I'm supposed to be blond, what just happened, crap!"
-"Like I said, I'll explain. Now help me out here."

.....Aris re-told everything he has told to Sius to Sasha. Unlike the two younger men, Sius still had his hair his natural Black. Although when the two boys lifted him onto a bunk Sasha was scared to notice that his eyes had somehow changed and that his Mentor's hair was longer now. After they set him down, Aris took a seat on one of the other bunks and began to tell the story over again.

Master and Commander - Heartless - 05-16-2008

Chapter 3: Lessons Learned

[color=#FFFFFF]
Alaska
.....By the time Sasha and Aris had awoken the next morning... or what seemed to them to be the next morning, Sius was no where in site. They did not bother yelling or screaming because they knew it would not get them anywhere. For hours they lingered as to what could be happening to Sius.
.....It may have been the next day, they're not sure, but when that door opened and two guards tossed Sius in, he had changed. They did not know why Liberty wanted to genetically mutate body cells, but they did. Sius's hair went from his natural Black hair color to a grayish-white. The two younger men ran towards him and helped him onto a Bunk.
-"I swear, these Libetronians are the messiest people alive!"
.....Sius took a glance at his recently changed hair
-"Damn! It's so long... and gray? What gives?"
-"No time for that. I don't understand myself why they want to mutate genes and cells, but they do and they have, I mean, look at us. Either way, now that they succesfully did their experiments they might not have any further use for us. Now is the time we need to get out."
.....Aris had a serious look on his face. He seemed to have seen this happened before.
-"Well that's just great. What do you suppose we do?"
-"We wait."
.....Aris and Sasha turned and look astonished at Sius who had a nice grin on his face and then erupted into light laughter.

Omicron Minor
.....Last to arrive to the meeting hall was Mid Admiral Ascendancy. Due to the inactivity of Admirals Dboy and Helljumper, Ascendancy and Sius had taken up the responsbility of managing the Order forces. The room was filled with all Order Admirals except Sius. Admirals Dboy and Helljumper were at the head of the meeting, taking time to come here due to the urgency Ascendancy had expressed in the invitation hours earlier. In addition to them were 2 more Admirals. They did not command the Black Squadron forces. These 2 admirals were independants issued their current rank by the Order government to manage the remianing Order forces. They are Admirals Mira and Mirage. Ascendancy carried with him a pile of papers and a small datapad that he plugged into the docking port. The wall opposite the door illuminated in a blue light.
-"As you know, Admiral Malacos and Lieutenant Vorile left 4 days ago to investigate a strange presence of hostile forces. They have not been heard of since. As by our code, it is time we move. I request a team be taken to the last known location of Admiral Malacos in order to find out what happened and to bring him and his apprentice back."
-"Do we know anything about where they could possibly be right now?"
.....Admiral Mira leaned forward and had a curious look on his face. Ascendancy smiled and pressed a button on his datapad which turned the blue light into a moving picture. A map of Order ZOI appeared.
-"The last known locations of the 2 ships are right at the Alaskan side of the Omicron Jumpholes. After their destruction, Lieutenant Sasha's tracing implant was activated. We believe both of our men are being held prisoners here."
.....The picture zoomed in onto a larger view of the Alaska system. Prison station fairbanks then illuminated in red. Since Sasha was an Order-born member, right after Sius accepted to take him as his mentor, a tracking device was implanted into his body. In cases of emergencies said tracking device would be activated. It has cloaking ability due to it's make and presence, however by now Liberty forces must have picked up the trace... and have known that the Order was going to make a move. Admiral Ascendancy continued to talk.
-"The tracker has no doubt been traced to Order space. They know we know where our men are and have made no attempt at hiding them. They're not stupid, they know we will find them and they know we will come after them. What they don't know is that we will get our men out. Now, with approval from Admirals Dboy and Helljumper I need one of you two to bring your ships into Alaska and get Sius and Sasha out!"
.....Asendancy turned and looked at the two non-Bs| uniformed admirals.
-"This is a task for one of you two. You ahve shown your great worth in the Order and that is the readon you were given this rank. Now show you can keep it!"
.....Mira and Mirage looked at eachother. After some eyeblinks and stares at the table, Mirage stood up.
-"The Shadow system will be a valuable asset in this case. My crew and I would be honored to take up this mission."
.....Mirage then turned and faced Admiral Ascendancy
-"When shall you have me leave? I can have the Au'Rora ready for departure at a moments notice."
.....Ascendancy smiled as Dboy and Helljumper reclined in their chairs. Then Ascendancy opened his mouth.
-"You leave immediatly. Be sure to have a strong boaring party for when you breach the station. They are expecting us, but they may not be expecting a ship such as yours. As for you Mira, you will have a mission in the near future, for now return to your duties. That would be all, good luck."
.....With those words having been said, Admiral Mirage and Mira left out the door while Ascendancy packed his belongings. He unplugged his datapad and the lights were turned off.
-"You know, the way you're running things Helljumper and I might just go retire now."
.....Dboy gave out a small laugh followed by Helljumper. Once Ascendancy had all his belongings, he began to leave as well.
-"In your Dreams, Sir'."

Master and Commander - Heartless - 05-17-2008

Chapter 4: Prison Break

[color=#FFFFFF]
Alaska
.....Aristotle awoke from deep sleep to find Sius and Sasha talking about anything and everything to keep themselves busy.
-"You know they can hear you, right?"
.....Sius closed his eyes and sighed. Sasha just looked at Aris.
-"What?"
-"Did you ever wonder why they put you two in the same room? Wouldn't it be logical to seperate you so you don't try to plot and coordinate an escape?"
-"Yes. It has."
.....Sius stood up.
-"From what I understand, they purposly let us be in the same room so that they can listen in to our conversations as they try to find out how the Order is going to get us out of here. They already know the Order is coming. Sasha's signal isn't too cloakable so they must of have picked it up by now."
.....Aris looked confused at the "Sasha's Signal" remark. Sasha then explained to him the reason behind the tracking device in his body. As it turns out, the Libertonians had purposly put the 2 Order men in the same room in an attempt to discover some of their secrets and ideals. However, Sius found it suspicious and was sure to say as little as possible, and just for fun, some false information.
-"So yes, they know the Order is coming and I'm sure they are preparing. It's just a matter of time now, just a matter of time..."

Omicron Minor
.....Admiral Mirage Bre'Delakorsa stood on the bridge of the Au'Rora, an Osiris-class Battleship with advanced stealth capabilities known as the "Shadow" system. Men and woman alike were russtling throughout the ship as it prepared to leave to the Alaska System. A small transport was docked by the side of the Au'Rora by means of a small docking tubes. From this shuttle came elite Order soldiers, armed with heavy explosives and everything imaginable to bust into the Prison station.
-"Captain, all checks have been completed and we are ready for departure!"
.....Those words from a Senior officer made Mirage's heart beat. She was going to venture into the Alaska system, known to be filled with Nomads, Libertonians, and Bounty Hunters, fly next to a top-security Prison, dock with it, bust into it, and extract 2 very important personel. Were it not for the Shadow system she would have had doubts about this whole operation. The main screen on the Bridge blinked on and Admiral Ascendancy appeared.
-"Well Admiral, this is it. Bring back our boys alive, prove your worth. Good luck to you and your crew."
.....With those quick words, the screen shut off again. Mirage sighed and closed her eyes as she exhaled slowly. Then she snapped them open.
-"Alright, let's do this! Engage cruise engines, have ready the Cloak field generator, all personel, report to your stations!"
.....The Au'Rora began to move as it's large engine propelled it through Omicron space and into the asteroid field were they would find direct access to the Alaska system.

Alaska
.....The Au'Rora flew an minimum power until the first marked checkpoint in the Alaska sytem to preserve power. Cloaking take an enormous amount of energy from the ship's core, so saving all the energy possible was key. Lights were turned on and the ship ran silently through space.
-"Admiral, we are nearing the first checkpoint, orders?"
-"Prepare the Shadow program, get ready to cloak. Send a message to the boarding party to prepare for engagement.
-"Yes Ma'am."
.....The Senior officer rushed to a come statio and began to talk to someone else on the ship. The Au'Rora slowly continued to drift quitly through the system. Nomad fighters were visible flying throughout space, running around seeming mindleslly looking for something that they haven't found in a long time. Every so often a Liberty and/or Bounty Hunter patrol was picked up. Liberty had increased it's defense and had send ships throughout the system expecting a large-scale assault by the Order. A Liberty Cruiser and two Gunboats came close to the Osiris class Battleship but continued to fly without noticing a thing.
-"Admiral, Fairbanks is in range."
.....Mirage closed her eyes.
-"Take us in."
.....The Au'Rora as quitely and slowly as possible neared the Prison station. She drifted slowly to it's side, coming only feet away from it's side docking tube. Inside the Au'Rora, as the docking door neared the tube, the boarding party armed it's weapons and prepared to enter hostile territory. As slow as possible, the Au'Rora touched the docking tube. All was set.
-"Admiral. We have contact."
.....Mirage finally opened her eyes with an extatic stare.
-"Boarding party! Get out men out of there!"
.....And with that said, the side door from the Au'Rora opened and the strike team ran through the tunnel. They blasted open the door on the other side and began to find their men using Sasha's signal. This caused the Au'rora to decloak and prison defense systems became on line. Inside the statio red lights flared as the Libertonians scrambled to their stations.
-"All batteries, open fire! Take out their gun emplacements!"
.....Although the Au'Rora had little power, the careful and slow proccess saved enough to use her guns.
-"Admiral, we're picking up hostile ships on scanners! Cruiser, Gunboat, Fighters, scores of them!"
-"Make sure we have enough power to at least activate the shadow program to get us out of their range, other than that, blast'em!"
.....The Au'Rora's gund blasted away at the incoming ships. Their objectice was not to destroy but to divert. They knew they were outnumbered and outguned, but using minimal power on the turrets and shooting to get te enemy to scatter seemed to have a positive effect on the enemy.

.....The three prisoners jumped to their feet upon the loud noise of the sirens and the alarms. Red lights flahed everywhere and boots where heard outside the prison cell.
-"They're here. Get ready, we're about to leave."
.....Sius lit up as he gathered his strength. Rifle fire was heard somewhere beyong their cell door and an explosion shook the station. Soon the gunfire got louder and a scream was heard. Most likely a Libertonian getting shot by Order weapons, for soon the shooting stopped and a ticking sound was heard outside their door. Sius, Sasha, and Aris backed up againt the far wall and covered their faces. Then the ticking sound became a constant noise for a split second followed by an large explosion that blasted the door to smitheriness. Order soldiers then entered.
-"Admiral Malacos. We're here to get you out, let's leave before the Au'Rora gets blown to hell!"
.....The Order soldiers grabbed Sius and Sasha and began to leave. However Sius stopped in his tracks and turned around.
-"He comes too."
.....Pointing to Aris, a pair of Order soldiers ran to Aris and helped him move faster.

-"Admiral, they're made contact, they're heading back!"
-"It's about time, and tell them to hurry, we're taking too much fire!"
-"Shields down to 40%! We can't hold it much longer if we plan to cloak!"
-"Hold the shield damnit, we're almost out of here!"

.....The strike team gathered from all parts of the prison and hurried back to their ship. They had made things easy by blasiting through walls instead of turning to take doors, however at some parts there was Librety resistance. Order troops were far superior to Libertonians. There weren't many elites like them, but they were far better trained and had much more expirience. Soon the door to the docking tube was in sight and the group sprinted to it's goal. Now with enemy fire coming from the sides, instead of shooting they ran into the tube and towards the Au'Rora. An Order soldier who was guarding the flank as they entered the tube was shot down by the mass of enemy fire. However him standing there helped the rest of the team get safely on board the Au'Rora. A solder then closed the door and pressed a button on his uniform, signalling the success of the mission.

-"Admiral, they're on board!"
-"Well it's about time, seaze fire and activate the shadow program."
.....Outside the ship the enemy fleet still pounded away at the Au'Rora while dodging it's weak scatter fire. Then the Osiris suddenly stopped shooting for a minute before it vanished into thin air.
-"Move us down. We don't have enough energy to get out of here yet so we'll have to be very very quite while we let the core slowly recharge."
.....By Admiral Mirage's words, the Au'Rora slowly began to move down. And there it stayed for a while. After some time they gained enough energy to engage their primary thrusters and they slowly began their way back home.

-"Well Aris, welcome to the pride of the Order. An Osiris class Battleship."
.....Now in medical bay being attended by Order doctors, the three captives were given aid and food. The door then opened and Mirage walked in.
-"Sius? I... I mean Admiral, is that really you?"
.....Sius had predicted this would happen. Althoughy his body was tortured and changed, his facial features, well, most of them were still the same. Sius stood up and greeted the other Admiral.
-"Admiral Mirage. Thank you for coming. And yes, it's us alright. The Libertonians tried some genetic mutations on us hence the change of our hair color and even my hair length.
.....Mirage frowned and looked down. She then turned to the unexpected guest Aris.
-"That would be Aristotle Kristatos. He's a lane hacker who was also captured and faced the same treatment as us. He's been very valuable to Sasha and myself so I could not let him remain in the prison.
-"Pleased to meet you... Admiral."
-"Likewise young man. But now back to work. Admiral Malacos, we're nearing the Omicron Minor jumphole and will soon be home."
-"Yes, it's about time we returned to were we belong. Thank you Admiral."
.....And with that said the Au'Rora, after an intense battle and a long long time in Alaska passed through the jumphole back to the Order's home.

Master and Commander - Heartless - 05-20-2008

Part 1
[color=#FFFFFF]Chapter 5: Discoveries

[color=#FFFFFF]
Omicron Minor
.....Sius and Sasha, along with their guest Aris, made their way towards the meeting hall for a debriefing from the other Admirals themselves... and do discover what the Libertonians wanted with their prisoners. After a while of walking, they reached the large doors that opened up into the large room. Admirals Dboy and Helljumper were at the head, with Admiral Ascendancy to one side, and Admirals Mira and Mirage to the other. Admiral Malacos, Lieutenant Sasha and the Lane Hacker Aris Kristatos took seats infront of them.
-"I'm glad you're back. At first we thought this was an accident, but recent... insights have led us to believe the Libertonians were setting up a trap. Admiral Ascendancy, if you will."
.....Dboy then turned to Ascendancy. Ascendancy then stood up and activated the projection screen. It showed the Libetry news. Ascendancy fast fowarded until something interesting appeared on the screen. A picture of Sius's "old" self appeared on the top right and a news reporter was standing on the left. Ascendancy began to play the recording.
-"This just in. The Liberty police has just taken custody of the leader of Black Squadron, the Order's main force and is holding him captive in prison. We now believe that the terrorist organization will weaken and will soon be out of existance."
.....Ascendancy stopped the recording. Sius's jaw dropped and he began to laugh a little.
-"Is this serious? I'm the leader now? This is worse than when that crazy guy was caught and the news said it was Orillion!
-"Liberty wants it's people to believe that there is still only one sole leader of the Order and that they now have him. They won't announce that they lost you, in fact, they won't announce anything more."
.....Dboy had begun to explain the situation. He drank a littlebit of water and continued to explain.
-"That whole ordeal of how they got you was a trap. Liberty wanted to catch one of us, and they did. Then when Sasha's beacon turned on, they were expecting more of us to show up so they could capture us too and bring an end to the Order. But apparently they never expected the Ar'Rora or that you would escape. But now this is over and they'll take some time to figure out what happened and find out what's going on. In the meantime, they'll most likely keep those patrols in Alaska and send Bounty Hunters here to attack us."
.....Sius reclined in his char and giggled a little bit. Sasha patted Sius on the back with a little smile and Aris just stood there, witnessing how things in the Order went. Then Helljumper began to talk.
-"And Mr. Kristatos. Sasha has told me that you two became friends on that prison and that you helped our men around there. Interestingly enough, you are a Lane Hacker are you not?"
-"That is correct sir'."
-"Well, we don't hold a grudge against you, so we'd try to help you get back to your home, however the fastest way through Alaska has been blocked and is under heavy surveilance. We've given you a room to stay, and please contact your people to see how to get you out of here. I trust you won't need our help to contact them?"
-"Yes sir', thank you sir'. I am grateful for your hospitality and hope the reliation between the Hackers and the Order grows despite our alliance with the Outcasts and yours with the Corsairs."
-"We are allied with the Corsairs because we..."
.....Helljumper cut himself off, careful not to give away information.
-"Anyways, I think we're done here. Sius, Sasha, it's good to have you back. Aris, welcome to the Order. And... nice new hair style, it's... um... flaming for you Sasha, and Sius, well you'll get alot of respect like that, you might strike fear into people, hell I was even a littlebit afraid of you when you entered. I probably would have hidden had Mirage not told us the genetic mutations the Libertonians tried on you. But now go and rest."
.....All the people in the room bowed and exited to go about their business. Finally the whole prison episode was over and things could return to... somewhat normal.

.....Aris entered his new room. It was a nice room. Although not as good as the other's, he still had a view to the main launch deck and a large window with the open Toledo horizon far away. It was more than a room, a small appartment you might say. It had it's own bathroom, closet, bedroom, spare room, central room in which the window was located, and nice storage and shelving. The other Admirals and higher ranking Order members also had rooms like this, but he was grateful for this even though it was smaler than most. Aris walked over to the computer terminal and began to communicate with the Lane Hackers for orders...

.....A few days had gone by and everything seemed to have returned to normal. Nomad skirmishes here and there, Bounty Hunters entering Order Space, however there were more of them and in bigger ships. In addition, the Libertonians had grown frantic over Alaska and had stepped up patrols there. Still nothing in te Libertonian news appeared the jail break of Sius or even any mention of the attack.
.....Sius sat in his large office looking out the humongous window towards the open surface of Toledo. A small beep indicated that someone was coming and soon he heard the door open while Sasha walked in. Sius lifted his arm and waved Sasha towards him. Sasha stopped infront of his mentor's desk as he turned around.
-"It's time."
.....Sasha knew what Sius ment. The Admiral opened a drawer and took out a large folder and placed it on his desk. On it in large letters it read Khonshu. Sius looked at Sasha and smiled. Sasha returned the smile and took a seat. He poured two glasses of Kusarian Dragin Whisky from the bottle on the desk.
-"Sasha, I've planned this for a long time. Never entered it in any database, never mentioned it in a machine before, just plain hand written files. But now after we were taken captive, I realised; the Order is small, and with a possible Nomad infestation in the Liberty government they're going to come after us. We need all the help we can get. Take this file. Only us two and the other Bs| admirals know about it at the moment. Take it to the head master of Evora. I told him you'd be coming and he's been preparing ever since. It's time that this project begins!"
-"Yes Admiral."
-"Oh, and one more thing. Ever since our treatment in Fairbanks, the torture, the mutations, everything has left us with scars, I had these made for us and Aris."
.....Sius stood up and walked to a large closet on the far side of the room. He opened it and in it hung three black hooded cloakes, with along chain going down the middle. It could cover the wearer from head to too and had a menacing look to them. Sasha immediatly liked them. Black boots and Black gloves accompanied them.
-"Bring these to Aris. See how he's doing, but don't mention anything about that folder."
-"Wow, these are really something. I'll leave right away, I'll call you once I'm done."
.....Sasha grabbed the folder and the new clothing and took off. After the door closed behind Sasha, Sius walked to that large window and stared out of it with his hands behind his back in the traditional Naval stance.
[Image: f_0123456789m_ea9b8f5.png]

Master and Commander - Heartless - 05-21-2008

Chapter 6: Funds

[color=#FFFFFF]
Omicron Minor
-"Enter."
.....The door to Aristotle's door opened and Sasha walked in.
-"Here. The Admiral had these made for the three of us. To symbolize what we've been through and to show that Liberty hasn't heard the end of us yet.
.....Sasha held out the cloak and Aris took it. He looked at it from head to toe and from front to back.
-"Tell the Admiral I appreciate his graritude. But honestly, I look good in this."
.....Aris walked infront of the tall mirror on a wall and held the cloak infront of him. He did look good. Black clothing and white hair. It was some sight.
-"How are your eyes?"
.....Aris sighed and looked down.
-"It's getting worse, I've lost complete sight in one and the other is fading."
-"Our doctors have said they can make mechanical eyes for you, we don't want you to go blind."
.....Aris sighed and looked at him. He knew it was true and he would have to accept the offer to save his sight.
-"Alright, I'll do it. Thank you. I'll call your medical facility and have it set up."
-"Good. It's for the best. Anyways, I have to go run some erands for Sius, so I'll catch up with you later, alright?
-"Yeah, later."
.....Once they said their goodbyes, Sasha returned to his own room to put on the cloak and pick up the folder. He then made his way to the launching bay were his bomber awaited him. After a few moments he was in the air and en route to Omicron 100.

Omicron 100
-"Lieutenant Vorile, we've been expecting you. Please, proceed to docking bay 4."
.....Sasha had just passed into radar range of Evora Shipyard, the Order's ship production facility. He let go of the controls and let the auto-pilot handle the docking. The folder was next to him, safely tucked in a metal briefcase. The ship smoothly glided into the docking tube and soon was on the floor. The small door to the entrance of the bomber opened and Sasha walked out with his glaring red hair, his black outfit and the briefcase in one hand. An officer awaited him to bring him to the Master of the station.
.....Sasha followed the man without saying a word, strictly business, as they traversed the shipyard. Soon they approached a door at the end of a hallway protected by two Order guards. Sasha's guide laid his hand on the scanning device and then stepped aside to let Sasha enter. Once he was inside the door closed behind him.
-"Ah, Lieutenant Vorile. Good to see you again, and I see you brought it."
-"Yes Master. Admiral Malacos believes it's time to issue this. It's been long coming and the Galaxy is turning into turmoil again. This right here will help us greatly."
.....Sasha laid the briefcase onto the desk in the middle of the room and hit the activation code to open it. The briefcase made a click sound and opened. Inside was the only copy of the plans and outlines for the Khonshu. Sasha took the folder out and handed it to the Master. The master then placed it on his desk.
-"And so it begins. Thank you for bringing this. We will alert the Admiral with constant updates on the progress."
-"My pleasure sir', do your best."
-"We will young man, we will."
.....Both men then bowed and Sasha exited back through the way he came from. The headmaster took a seat in his chair and opened the folder. He smiled and then closed it. His finger moved over a button. Once he pressed it he gave the orders.
-"Director, we have work to do!"

Omicron Minor
.....Now it was Sius's turn to do some work. He picked up his communications device. He scrolled through a number of contacts then hit the one he was looking for. The devide then called its target and the target answered the call.
-"Confederation Helvetica Shipping, how may I help you?"
-"Roger? Now you voice has changed, how have you been?"
.....The man on the other line seemed a littlebit surpirsed to hear Sius speak.
-"Sius? is that you? No way, haha, how've you been buddy? Miss the old rebel huntin'days?"
.....Roger Kron, captain of Ch.Confed.Shipping flagship and relative of the owner was also one of Sius's old friends from the Rheinland Military. They flew many combat missions together and have been friends ever since. Roger is one of the only people to know about Sius's true occupation now.
-"Listen, I need a huge favor. This one is bigger than normal."
-"Sure, anything Si. You've saved my life countless times."
-"This isn't any small favor, it's alot."
-"What's the amount?"
-"I need five hundred thousand credits."
.....Roger's jaw dropped.
-"F...fi...five hundres thousand? What would you possibly need so much money for?"
-"Hey, in total I need about double that but I can get the rest. And unfortunatly I can't tell you but you'll probably find out in time. I need you to trust me on this one. And don't worry, I'll pay you back in time.
-"Alright Si, if you say so. I'll contact you with updates then, take care."
-"You too Roger, take care."
.....After Sius's last words, Anton hung up. This was a large operation he was planning, but he needed the funds somehow. He was not about to use the Order's money on this, he wanted to do this himself.

Master and Commander - Heartless - 06-05-2008

Chapter 7: Traitors and Spies

[color=#FFFFFF]
Omicron Minor
.....Black squadron ships rendezvoused a little away from the Isis in space. Admiral Hoff himself sat in his Taiidan Bomber transmitting a message to all the ships in the vicinity.
-"Alright. I don't know how many of you know this, but recently, there has been a group of Order members known as the [OTF] commandeering larger ships filled with our men. At first we thought they fought for our well-being and for our future."
.....The words "at first" made Sasha feel uncomfortable. He had another private link open with Sius who was not responding. After a second of silence Dustin continued.
-"We have liable proof and evidence that these so called "Order" members are actually spies of Liberty and have been sent to kill our men. Not only that, but all of their applications where never recieved by the Order High Command. This led us to believe, and confirm, that one of their members had joined the proper way and then organized false papers for the rest of his team. This man, who'se name shall remain un told has been taken into custody and is behind bars on Toledo as we speak. As for the OTF, they have also violated the seize-fire treaty in Omicron Theta and have attempted to turn our allies and Neutrals against us. However even our faithful allies saw throught this and have contacted me personally about the incident. We now have confirmed, through messages hacked by our friend from the Lane Hackers, that the OTF were under employment by the LSF and are here now to put an end to this. The entire OTF force have suddenly gone out to Omicron Iota, witnesses on Toledo say they took larger ships filled with our good men. Admiral Malacos has been following them closely and will report to us once they are on their way back. One can only hope that they did not suffer large casualties in the Nomad home system."
.....Soon Aris launched into space in his borrowed Anubis and flew to the rest of the ships to say his goodbyes. He had no intentions of staying as a Civil war was played out and had business to attend to back home. He opened a comunications channel with Sasha and Dboy.
-"Well, good luck to you guys, I did what I could and I really need to get out of here."
-"Yes. We thank you Aris, your hacking has shown us insite into the true OTF and Liberty connections. Our technicians have uploaded the patterns to get out of here through Alaska. If you need any help on your way out, just call."
-"Thanks Admiral. But there's an undercover agent waiting for me on the other side, I'll be fine."
-"Hey, Aris. Keep in touch, alright?"
-"Sure thing Sash. I will. But really, I need to go, you have stuff to attend to it seams."
.....After those words, the voice of Sius was heard in all the ships.
-"Attention! OTF ships have just entered Omicron Delta. I count about half of their original force still there. They're cruising towards me. Probably going home by now, I'm on my way back. Rendezvous by the Omicron Delta jumphole in Omicron Minor, we'll set up a trap for them there."
-"Well this is it. So long Black Squadron. So long the Order. We'll meet again"
.....Aris didn't give them a chance to reply. He shut off his comms and headed for the Alaska jump hole. Dboy gave a small grin and returned his attention back to his ships. Aristotle Kristatos had left Order space and was finally making his way back to Magellan where the Lane Hacker Director was eager to talk with him about his expiriences here.
-"Alright. You all know what to do. Head to Kappa, the Zoners are waiting, we're taking the traitors down!"
.....Dboy then opened another com. channel.
-"Commander. The OTF are returning from Iota, now is the time. Get the remaining spies on the ground. Execute them."
-"Yes Sir'. Squads are already on their way."
.....Then at the same time, all remaining OTF members, traitors and spies to the Order, were hunted down and killed everywhere in Order space. All that was left for their fleet to be taken out. The Bs| forces left for the Delta Jump Hole to engage the enemy.
[Image: 57f7798fa83e2f394c39e0c0fdc6fe58c6dbde41.jpg]
[Image: f_frlncr20080m_03c1049.png]
.....Even ships in Omicron 100 were alerted. Who said that once the OTF knew they had no chance in Omicron Minor they would try to run for Omicron 100?
[Image: f_frlncr20080m_b943dce.png]
.....Once all the ships where in place, Sius passed through into Omicron Minor. He then took up a position behind a large asteroid to await the enemy. It was not much longer, but then the OTF ships began to enter Omicron Minor one by one. When all of them where there, Admiral Hoff gave the orders.
-"Attention OTF! You are hereby ordered to stand down your weapons and halt your ships. You have been charged with murder of Order personell, theft of Order property, treason to the Order, Spying on the Order, and we just don't like you!"
.....But the OTF just kept on going. They engaged their cruise engines and made a run for it.
-"That's it, I've had enough. Engage the OTF!"
.....And with that said, every true Order ship in Omiron Minor opened fire on whatever remained of the OTF. Bs| ships fired cruise disruptors to halt the advance of the OTF. Order bombers strafed by the larger ships and dropped their supernova torpedoes on their hulls. The larger ship were taken out quickly. They could not have fled through the dense Asteroid field.
-"Recovery teams, tractor in all survivors. We still have good men in those ships!"
.....The first large ship, a Corsair Praefact Cruiser was the first to fall. A large explosion shook the recovery freighters as they commenced to tractor in all living organisms. The next large ship, a Zoner Destroyer suddenly stopped.
-"This is Lieutenant Commander Dewey! Seize fire! We have captured all the OTF on this ship and have thrown them in the sealed containers. I repeat, seize fire!"
.....Two more of these messages came across, and if the ships were not stopped, they were destroyed and the survivors tractored in. Soon it was down to only individual OTF fighters. These instead of fighting kept in running to Toledo. Unaware of what happened there, the proceeded to dock on the Isis or land on Toledo. They were gravely mistaken.
[Image: c76850021aa8cc111468f38568f0774590e9cbc7.jpg]
[Image: 94bcecdb6c30d2770ec950add737917678d4cc5e.jpg]
.....The Order ships followed them all the way. They would not have let these traitors get away. Some ships spead ahead to catch the OTF and to have them surrounded.
[Image: f_frlncr20080m_9c054d9.png]
.....One OTF fighter made the mistake of docking with the Isis. After the pilot had doen so, the Isis opened fire on the remaining OTF ships as well. The OTF then dodged and turned from docking or landing. The pilot who landed must have told them that he was awaited for by armed guards, and soon undocked to take his chances in space.
[Image: b50896af9071ae3fce20597548dfe72af42a63f0.jpg]
.....After some time, there were very few OTF ships remaining. Scanners picked up less hostiles ships and recoveries were successful. After the last OTF ship was destroyed, all was quite again.
[Image: c63b727a5d428068a3cc6ef409501bef8902c25f.jpg]
.....It was done. No one said anything for a while. The recovery teams scavenged what was left and proceeded to return to Toledo. Order ships docked and landed where ever. Pilots and crews were tired. Civil war was not something they would have wanted to go through and they were just glad it was over. Larger ships remained in space to make sure all OTF were destroyed and killed. They did not want to have to go trough this again. It was done for the greater good and for the future of the Order.
-"Well Sir', it's over."
-"Yeah, it is. Sius, go get some rest, we all do. As leader of the Order I'll be sure to let everyone know what happened here today. You did good."
-"Alright, thanks. Let me know if you need anything."
.....Sius then turned his fighter and headed back for home. It was done. The traitors were dealt with and all those who participated in it dearly hoped it would not have to happen again.

Master and Commander - Heartless - 08-05-2008

Chapter 8: New Toys

[color=#FFFFFF]
Omicron Minor
.....The Order High Command Admirals Lounge is a nice large room, with one wall filled with glass. The snowey Toledo view was visible all over. Inside a large circular table with a hand-full of chairs faced the wall on the far end of the door. All four Order Black Squadron Admirals where seated. Two on one side, and the other two on the other side. On the far end was a projection screen and three men stood there.
....."Gentlemen, you may begin. Show us what you have."
.....Dustin eagerly waved the men to begin their presentation, as all Admirals were curious as to what they where going to see. Then one of the men began to talk.
....."Very well. Admirals, as you know we have been working with the ideals of the top Corsair and Zoner engineers to bring you these protoype vessels we hope to incorporate into the Order fleet. Our engineers and designers have worked hard on these, and they will not let you down. In total, we have developed a Light Fighter Model, a Bomber Model, Gunboat Model, Cruiser Model, and Carrier Model. We will begin with the Light Fighter."
.....The man stepped closer to the table from his standing point near the wall and pressed a button. The screen then showed images of what he was talking about. A prototype ship, this one a Light Fighter class.
[Image: f_348n875olfm_8e46073.jpg]
....."As you can see, the ship very much resembles the Anubis and Nepthys, a trait which had obviously been taken into consideration while designing all Order ships. It offered a sleek body with a small body and two side wings angled down like the other fighters. Unique to it was it?s upper fin. Small, yet it seemed to fit in very well.
.....Now it was the Admirals turn to voice their oppinions
....."I like it. Either way, even if I don?t I?ll end up flying it sooner or later, so for me it?s really up to the stats rather than the look. Well those too, but I put performance first."
.....Adrian had flown virtually every ship that the Order could get their hands on. A very capable pilto, no one was surprised at his comment.
....."I could be very picky about this one you know? The Nephthys is a wonderful ship but this can be handy sometimes. Anyways, I guess angle the wings to be exactly like the Nepy, and copy the design of the neck. Also maybe don?t have the engine turning in like that, maybe have it come out instead?"
....."As Sius was saying, it?s a very sleek design and can be handy in recon missions. And with the addition of this carrieryou say you have, this ship can be very handy in fighting off quick threats. It?s also very agil and fast something out Nephthys lacks."
.....Dustin made his point and then looked towards Helljumper who just waved the men to move on. The man continued. He pressed another button on the console and the image changed.
....."This next one is my personnel pride. We?ve been waiting long for it and it will replace the ships our allies are giving us. Gentlemen, I present to you the Order Bomber, Sekhmet!"
.....The screen then showed a grand ship, big and powerful with visible components. The Admiral seemed stuned and even smiled a little bit."
[Image: f_sekhmet1m_e99bd21.jpg]
....."Oh I know Sasha will love this one. That shoebox he?s flying is good, but this looks like a beauty."
....."I like the Taiidan, my favorite ship... but I do agree, the Order needs it?s own bomber and this looks truly amazing, Admirals?"
....."Well I?m more of the fighter type, but I?d give it a run. Besides, just because I do?t fly it doesn?t mean we don?t need it. A bomber is the one thing we?ve always needed and this seems to fit the bill, but again, the stats?"
....."Looks like something we?d fly, and certainly is better than having to use that widely known Taiidan and the Corsair Praetorian."
.....The engineers smiled upon those remarks and then the man continued to talk.
....."Good, I?m glad you all feel that way then. The stats are still under a bit of tweeking, but they will be sent to you upon completion. Anyways, now lets skip to something you will all greatly enjoy. Our greatest project since the production of the Osiris, I give you, the Order?s Light Carrier!"
.....The man then hit another button on that same console and a large stunnign ship appeared on screen.
[Image: f_osiriscarrim_686322a.jpg]
....."It is still un-named, however it is greatly modeled after the Osiris class. Our designers took the liberty of incorporating the design into a virtual copy of real space to give you a better image of the size and points of the ship. You can obviously see the ship from various angles. I would like to point out the station in the second image as size comparison if you please."
.....The Admirals stared at the images. It seemed like a modified Osiris with exptended launch tubes to house various fighters.
....."Very impressive. I'm pleased with your work. With our new fighter and bomber this vessel will be a very valuable asset."
.....DBoy seemed very happy with this ship, however there where some unanswered questions. Ascendancy spoke up.
....."Cost wise... what's the issue here, I have a strange feeling about it."
....."Indeed. to Construct this it will cost much more than the Osiris Also maintanence will cost more as ships and new crews will need to be maintained as well."
....."Well I like it, looks great and will be good in a pair with an Osiris for longer deep space missions."
....."Yes, well all our ships are constructed with valuable assets in mind. Now, we have various gunboat and Cruiser/Destroyer models. We still need to go through them with our top engineers to determine which are most fit and which are possible to actuall development. Now I must retreat and go back to work, there is still much to do.
.....All the men in the room stood up and DBoy dismissed them. A short salute and the engineers filed out of the room with the data and images of the ships still in the room. The admirals just loked through the images again.
....."I think... we're going to have fun with this... these ships will definitely make us more independant and strengthen us..."
....."Dustin, there is no way these ships won't be real, they're beauties, now all we have to do is wait..."
.....And wait they did, the ships still needed much time to become real, but once they did it would pay off.

Master and Commander - Heartless - 08-09-2008

Chapter 9: Hail Helljumper

[color=#FFFFFF]
Omicron Minor
.....Sius rushed into the meeting room. Dustin and Adrian were already there waiting for him.

still under construction