Discovery Gaming Community
To LH~, OC council of Dons, XTF, [M], LR-, [RM], BDM|, Rorri's Renegades, and GRN - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To LH~, OC council of Dons, XTF, [M], LR-, [RM], BDM|, Rorri's Renegades, and GRN (/showthread.php?tid=87634)

To LH~, OC council of Dons, XTF, [M], LR-, [RM], BDM|, Rorri's Renegades, and GRN - Hone - 09-17-2012

*On a handheld holopad, smuggled out of jail*
*Battery Boot*
*Primary Message*
*Loading Sender*

[Image: Rico_Assante.jpg]

Hello there, I am Johnathan LeStrange, I am a Junker and Adventurer, some of you know me, some of you dont, however all of you are enemies of IC| and liberty, most of you are even bountied by them. I'm sending you the following recordings to prove to you that I am a friend to you, and a staunch enemy of IC|:

This is where it all started, and my personal favourite, IC try to pirate ME! But, are too incompetant to even avoid crashing into one another!
I keep this one with me, for whenever I need a laugh.

[Image: 2nbf66v.jpg]

From there, the party just goes On:

[Image: 9fsajk.jpg]
[Image: 2iblp9d.jpg]

[Image: 6qfxbc.jpg]
[Image: 2ep66x5.jpg]

[Image: 14cdt2c.jpg]
[Image: 34gn6ur.jpg]

[Image: 102sh8x.jpg]

You get the idea...

Frankly, I need help. You see I got

' Wrote:captured by the a huge LNS fleet, and a pro cloak hunting LN:
[Image: fkwvpl.jpg]

And dropped off with the LPI on Fort Bush:
[Image: mtpmh2.jpg]

As you can see from this copy of a conversation with the LPI, they are Illegally holding me prisoner, with no trial or evidence, and even MAKING UP charges, unconnected with my arrest.

I know you all fight these bastards daily, and I am willing to pay VERY handsomly for any help you can provide in getting me out of this Rat Hole! This Holopad will allow you to communicate with me through direct link to the one I have hidden in my cell. Blame easily bribeable LPI wardens, hey, at least they have SOME good points eh? I Eagerly await your reply.

*Battery shutdown*

*Only on the Rheinland Holopad*

*Battery reboot*
*Secondary Message*

Mien Herrs,
I know Rheinland as a whole has had its problems with those nefarious IC| and I hope you gain some satisfaction from these images, however my main reason for contacting you is slightly different; I met with the BDM ship U-48 in space, he comissioned me to take recordings of Libertonian capital ships, and their loadouts, for 1 mill each. Which I did:
[Image: 33uz9xv.jpg]

And I give them to you free of charge:
[Image: 2jchttg.jpg]

[Image: xpzb4o.jpg]

But the Pigs captured me, and I am unable to help you any further until I can get out! Is there not something your propoganda department can do, with LPI holding prisoners without trial, on bogus charges?

Yours faithfully, Johnathan LeStrange.

*Battery shutdown*

*Only on the GRN Holopad*

*Battery Reboot*
*Tertiary Message*

Mon Amis,
I know your are busy in Bretonia, but Liberty is also your enemy, in my work for the Gallic Junkers, I disrupt both Bretonia and Liberty from the inside, I know you may not be able to do much now, though any help is appreciated, but I ask, do not forget me when you crush Bretonia, and turn on Liberty!

Au Revoir for now.

*Battery shutdown*

// Each faction has thier own holopad, cant see messages to other factions, cant see replies from other factions, dont even know that the holopads have been sent to the other factions. All factions can see the primary message, rhien and grn can also see only their ones.

To LH~, OC council of Dons, XTF, [M], LR-, [RM], BDM|, Rorri's Renegades, and GRN - Hone - 09-17-2012

*New Message*

I have taken the Liberty of adding you to to a bounty I have had my associate set up on the perpetrators of my Injustice. Though I know you are not common bounty hunters, Extra Credits never go amiss do they? And I'm sure you will enjoy killing these folks, as much as I'll enjoy watching them die.

*Battery Shutdown*

To LH~, OC council of Dons, XTF, [M], LR-, [RM], BDM|, Rorri's Renegades, and GRN - Hone - 09-20-2012

[Image: n18eas.jpg]

LeStrange paced his cell; Not a Single reply! Could the LPI warden not have sent the message? Remembered his morals and gone straight? Impossible! He'd paid the man enough, and an uncorrupted LPI employee was as unthinkable as a clean Outcast! Then maybe the recipients simply wern't replying. But could they have suddenly lost their interest in Money? No, it couldnt be. All it needed was time.

"Well, Time is about the only thing I have left..."

To LH~, OC council of Dons, XTF, [M], LR-, [RM], BDM|, Rorri's Renegades, and GRN - Miaou - 09-20-2012

Another folder was placed on Joseph's desk, the deliverer bearing a frown as he didn't like the idea of keeping the Prince under paperwork all of the time. Joseph gave the man a nod as he left, opened the folder and looked inside. Seeing a pile of documents, he sighed and dumped the contents onto his desk. He read the packaging on the folder on last time to see it was overflow from the Navy's paperwork.

Looking through the papers, he saw something about a junker, something about him being off somewhere he shouldn't of been and something about being captured. With another sigh, he pulled up his screen and began to type out a message. As he typed it out, he kept having to go back to delete it all before restarting again, trying to get the perfect response. His mood lightened and he began to whistle one of his favourite ballad of battle when he finally got a good response down, saved it and began the encryption process.

With his message done and not seeing another bit of paperwork, he calmly removed the seat from under himself and grabbed his coat. The DeFrance Royal was to move into battle tomorrow and he wanted to do the rounds to see if the crew was ready. It was on his mind the entire time, him just stalling and waiting till the hour hand turned.

Stepping outside the door to the office and locking it, he began to stroll down the hallway only to stop mid-stride and turn back. Unlocking the door, he went back to the desk and hit "Send". Reading his message one last time gave him a wide smile as he shut down the console and once again left the office.

[Image: 2110vn9.png]

No.

Prince Joseph DeFrance

[Image: grpendbar.png]

To LH~, OC council of Dons, XTF, [M], LR-, [RM], BDM|, Rorri's Renegades, and GRN - Hone - 09-21-2012

A *Ping*, LeStrange leapt off his bed and frantically tapped the wall of his cell. After a few seconds a small section fell away, revealing the hidden Holopad.

"Finally! A reply!"

Perusing the message LeStrange frowned;

[Image: n18eas.jpg]

A message from the GRP? Curious, he hadnt sent them anything, he hardly thought the Police would be interested in a far off prisoner of war. As he continued to read, his frown dissolved into a slack jawed expression of disbelief: A message from the PRINCE? This was unbelievable! He had expected some lowly clerk in the GRN sending back some propaganda about how Gallia was going to win the war, probably unrelated to his case, but the PRINCE HIMSELF had replied?! Incredible!

Johnathan had to believe the message was good news, he had asked them not to forget about him, and they had replied "No". Surely this meant No they would not forget about him? It was Royal Word no less. Here in this darkness, Johnathan had to hold on to any trace of light he could.

To LH~, OC council of Dons, XTF, [M], LR-, [RM], BDM|, Rorri's Renegades, and GRN - Altejago - 09-21-2012

[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

Mr Strange,

If you were dumb enough to get caught

then you bloody deserve to be there.

And how the hell can you send a transmission

in the cells of Bush?

We're not fighting for someone we don't

know or couldn't care less about.

If you get this... then something is a bit

off... So much for prison being isolated.

Doesn't seem too bad in there.

~The Liberty Rogues~

To LH~, OC council of Dons, XTF, [M], LR-, [RM], BDM|, Rorri's Renegades, and GRN - Tigger - 09-21-2012

[Image: mollygentop.png]

There nah be much o nuthin' the Mollys can do far ye lad.

Tis not like we be havin cart loads o support in da Libby gubbmint don't ya know.

Bes I can do for ye lad is ta make a note to the deputy quartermaster an ha'e ye added ta the list for the care packages we be sendin' monthly to them as our own and supporters in prison.

Brigid MacDonald
Night Duty Officer
Arranmore
Mollys

[Image: mollygenbtm.png]