Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to GMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to GMG (/showthread.php?tid=88749)

Transmission to GMG - Daumann Heavy Construction - 10-13-2012

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC PR Depatment Secretary

Guten tag officials of the Gas Miners Guild!

I am contacting you on behalf of DHC. We hope the recent martial law imposed in Sigma 13 will have profitable results for your guild. The reason I am contacting you is because the corporation wishes to discuss the possibility to supply Krupp Munitions with He3. We would like the guild to supply us with 3.000 containers of gas per week with a price of 5000 credits per unit.

We hope we can improve our relations and business partners and can reach a profitable agreement for both parties.

Regards,

Hanna Richter
PR department
Daumann Heavy Construction

===Transmission Terminated===

RE: Transmission to GMG - meoshi - 10-14-2012

=-= Incoming Transmission =-=
=-=From the desk of Kami Aiko =-=

Konnichiwa, I hope this message reaches you well.

I am contacting you in regards to your offer for the He3.

The offer as it stands is very reasonable, And we are more than willing to fill your quota, and can even offer to do more. Maybe 6-7k a week.

I await your reply.

Regards Kami Aiko.

=-= Transmission Ends =-=

RE: Transmission to GMG - Daumann Heavy Construction - 10-24-2012

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC PR Depatment & BoD Secretary

Guten Morgen Herr Aiko,

We are in the initial phase of diversification of Krupp's commodities we offer our customers, thus for now we are interested in small to medium shipments of Helium-3 for the station. After reconsideration Board of Directors asks Guild for amount of 5000 Containers weekly, delivered on Sundays. Please do not hesitate to post shipment's raports on this frequency.

Board of Directors expresses concern about martial law in Sigma-13 Guild announced; however we assure you core Daumann employees are ordered to always use trade lanes. We do understand serious events led the Guild to such drastic measures, if there is something in which we can help, feel free to ask. There are many closed doors Daumann can open, and Kruger warmongers, although de facto crushed for now, can be more competitive in the future; we would like to avoid that situation, as you would like too.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Hanna Richter

===Transmission Terminated===

RE: Transmission to GMG - meoshi - 10-31-2012

=-= Incoming Transmission =-=
=-= From the desk of Kami Aiko =-=

Konnichiwa, We have just recently delivered the first shipment of H-3 to Krupp.
I regret to inform you that one of the receipts were lost, only one was recovered.

Receipt of sale.

Regards Kami Aiko.

=-= Transmission Ends =-=