Discovery Gaming Community
T': Admiral Charles Davis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: T': Admiral Charles Davis (/showthread.php?tid=89426)

T': Admiral Charles Davis - Wolfs Ghost - 10-31-2012

[Image: VanessaHayes.jpg]

To: Admiral Charles Davis; Leeds Defense Fleet
Subject: Credits... and your secret is safe with me.

Bonjour as they say in yer neck of the woods, eh Admiral?

Anyways... ye and I have recently met and I must say, I'm pretty amused at how things played out! Ye know... yer suppose to protect civies, not get 'em killed. But... I guess ye all can't be a hero like that absolutely handsome devil by the name of Austin Goodman... yah, he's a cutie... annnnyways.

Ye can't be a hero, honey. I'm sorry t' tell ye that. 'Cause ye apparently love t' rush int' things without seein' the consequences. As such... I have a little... uh... proposition fer ye.

As ye can see, I hope ye can... I'd be annoyed if ye couldn't, the title of this transmission is fairly straight forward. Ye pay me a couple million credits, and this disk that I have of you murderin' a civie, will stay nice... and safe with me, maybe I'll even give it a proper Armed Forces funeral and fire it out int' space t'wards the sun.

I want three million credits, plain and simple. That's... one million credits I paid t' yer doggie ye sent after me, and two million credits that the transport cap'n owes me. Ye fail to deliver the credits wirelessly t' me, the entirety of Sirius will know ye murdered an innocent trader.

Blood is on yer hands, Admiral. So... do yerself a favor.

Ye can send the credits to: Buc)Vanessa.Hayes ye have thirty-six hours. That's three days, honey. Oh... and don't try t' back trace this... ye won't be able t' find me. Or catch me.

With love, Vanessa Hayes
Bretonian Buccaneers

=Transmission Terminated=
=Signal Lost=

RE: T': Admiral Charles Davis - Pacific - 10-31-2012

[Image: BAF_Logo.png]

Good day to you Mr/Mrs/Ms Vanessa Hayes.Thank you for your communication to the Bretonia Armed Forces. Due to the fact that the Armed Forcest has received [542,791,457,226] neural net messages within the last 24 hours, Royal Communications will hold your transmission within our care until the incumbent government can spare the time to respond.

Due to the large volume of messages, your communication has been ranked [55,416,279,794,123,011,058] in priority and will receive an official response by a Crown authorised agency within [118 years] should current projections hold true. Your message matters to Royal Communications, and we thank you on behalf of Her Royal Majesty and the Fleet Admiral for your time. Please hold.

RE: T': Admiral Charles Davis - Wolfs Ghost - 10-31-2012

[Image: VanessaHayes.jpg]

To: Admiral Charles Davis; Leeds Defense Fleet
Subject: RE: Credits... and your secret is safe with me.

How... unoriginal.

Very well... Sirius shall know of yer blatant murder of civilians, expect a transmission in a few minutes open t' the general public. Tis goin' t' be amusin' frankly.

Toodles, and just remember, ye had yer chance. Admiral.

With love, Vanessa Hayes
Bretonian Buccaneers

=Transmission Terminated=
=Signal Lost=