Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9130)

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Sniper0god - 01-07-2020

Well u not the one getting sanctioned here. They getting warned, so UFC they want to do it that way let them. If they in the wrong the GMs will deal with it accordingly. U not the sanction police.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Shiki - 01-07-2020

(01-07-2020, 09:07 PM)Sniper0god Wrote: U not the sanction police.

oh no

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Sniper0god - 01-07-2020

Exactly. Move along, this isn't the thread you are looking for.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Shiki - 01-07-2020

(01-07-2020, 09:19 PM)Sniper0god Wrote: Exactly. Move along, this isn't the thread you are looking for.

Okay, sorry, I will be moving then. Have a good one.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Kanzler Niemann - 09-03-2021

How exactly is the Rheinland Military affiliated with the Union Corse?

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Alexander Arnold - 09-03-2021

It isn't in any way. Hudson is an "independent" borderworld system, we want as many idepenendent mercenaries protecting Rheinland's traders.

I added those two to my board because those are the 2 groups that have a bounty line and can be pre-registered afaik.

Quote:As the war concluded, the concentration of the Liberty and Rheinland militaries nosedived dramatically, and despite the presence of the battleships Alma and Braunschweig, the local criminal establishments acquired a great deal of breathing room, boosted by the nearby connection to the ever lawless Bering system, and rebooted their unsavoury activities. With Liberty being fully occupied with the Gallic front, and the Rheinland security forces having to relocate to deal with Corsair and Hessian incursions in southern Rheinland, as of late Hudson has become void of an effective lawful presence, presenting a massive opportunity to the Bounty Hunters Guild.

(09-03-2021, 09:08 PM)Alexander Arnold Wrote: It isn't in any way. Hudson is an independent system, we want as many idepenendent mercenaries protecting Rheinland's traders.

I added those two to my board because those are the 2 groups that have a bounty line and can be pre-registered afaik.

Quote:As the war concluded, the concentration of the Liberty and Rheinland militaries nosedived dramatically, and despite the presence of the battleships Alma and Braunschweig, the local criminal establishments acquired a great deal of breathing room, boosted by the nearby connection to the ever lawless Bering system, and rebooted their unsavoury activities. With Liberty being fully occupied with the Gallic front, and the Rheinland security forces having to relocate to deal with Corsair and Hessian incursions in southern Rheinland, as of late Hudson has become void of an effective lawful presence, presenting a massive opportunity to the Bounty Hunters Guild.

How is the Unione Course known in Rheinland that they are offering mercenary services? Unlike the BHG where everyone and their dog knows that they provide such services.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Alexander Arnold - 09-03-2021

Corse have been present in Cologne at least since Zurich hole was discovered, this is canon from 3+ years ago, it is reasonable to assume that they'd be somewhat known by now after all those years.
Quote:With the discovery of the Zurich hole, Escher is an occasional curiosity to Unioners, Corse and Freelance explorers who pass through the connection.

But I will be honest with you - it is still a stretch because players from either side just haven't played it out, unlawfuls are overruning the system in and oorp, I threw in as many people I could think of that made at least some sense to pre-reg to keep the activity in the system, and in turn opportunity for Rheinland players and unlawfuls alike going, without the barrier of entry to bureocracy that turns people off often.

I thank you very much for the feedback, it's great to see your interest in [RM]!

To add for people not aware of the situation: we are talking about the Hudson bounty board. The Hudson system has been a hotbed of activity thanks to the great Xeno efforts, we hope more people will join in on the fun and keep it going! It's just great to see an opportunity for Rheinland lawful players to log and have a chance to get action most hours of the day. Credit actually goes to [KGK] for starting it all and focusing on the before totally forgotten system Smile

(09-03-2021, 09:20 PM)Alexander Arnold Wrote: Corse have been present in Cologne at least since Zurich hole was discovered, this is canon from 3+ years ago, it is reasonable to assume that they'd be somewhat known by now after all those years.
Quote:With the discovery of the Zurich hole, Escher is an occasional curiosity to Unioners, Corse and Freelance explorers who pass through the connection.

But I will be honest with you - players from either side just haven't played it out, unlawfuls are overruning the system in and oorp, I threw in as many people I could think of that made at least some sense to pre-reg to keep the activity in the system, and in turn opportunity for Rheinland players and unlawfuls alike going, without the barier of entry to bureocracy that turns people off often.

I thank you very much for the feedback, it's great to see your interest in [RM]!

The interest in [RM] and your general amount of metagaming leaves really a sour taste for the faction that has already been burned down to ashes. The Rheinland Military shouldn't be able to know that the Union Corse is providing mercenary services. Stop quoting the nonsense from info cards and throwing them in this one-sided "conversation". How do you hire someone if you cannot know that the Union Corse is offering mercenary services?! What does this "canon" have anything to do with your pre-registering Union Corse?

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Emperor Tekagi - 09-03-2021

I'm a bit confused now too. How are a few posts of interaction between players (and given you "just added them to encourage activity", there is interest?!) a barrier of entry. Sorry, but if a couple of posts between RM and UC players to register your UC character on a BB are too much for you, I really don't know what kind of activity this should spark.

And yes, UC ventures to Cologne. Though that doesn't really imply anywhere that they're known in Rheinland for services UC offers within Gallia for Gallia.
The Hudson infocards clearly state that BHG's base is there for a goddamn reason. Because BOTH Liberty and Rheinland considered it the correct move. Keep it to Rheinland + BHG as pre-registered, let the rest RP it out okay.