Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee|Priority 1|Encryption Lvl: Omega - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee|Priority 1|Encryption Lvl: Omega (/showthread.php?tid=91371)

To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee|Priority 1|Encryption Lvl: Omega - ssc - 12-20-2012

[Image: vegassc.png]
Members of the Junker Congress, it has been some time since my organization had spoken to you. I am hoping that you will respond, unlike my Zoner Brothers and Sisters, who seem to care not for the on-goings of Sirius. I am not the average Zoner, so what goes on in Sirius tends to draw my attention. Reports say that Rhienland ships have been sighted in Liberty, but I am also interested in the conflict of the Sirians verus the Gallia. Do you have any other information?
[Image: transmissionend.png]

RE: To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee |Encryption Lvl: Omega - Hawk - 12-21-2012

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Who exactly are you? What exactly are you bringing to the table that would make us want to share any information with you? I’ll give you this for free though. We have no interest whatsoever in the movement of Rheinland ships……..or Liberty ships for that matter. That entire war is stupid. People with too much money and power to know how to be productive.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee|Priority 1|Encryption Lvl: Omega - ssc - 12-21-2012

There is no need to get aggressive. My head security officer, T. Rogers, had asked your Congress before, for a Gunship Cerberus Turret. I am interested only in the on goings. I normally do not make transmissions personally, but to the Leaders of a organization that has no associations with any given house, has endless possiblities. Most consider the Junker Congress a joke, when it is them, who the joke is on. The people have lost touch with what they use to be, you and the Junkers, have not. They looters and thieves, I see a people who adapt to their surroundings, gather technology to suit their needs. The SSC is small at the moment, only 1 ship active, with three projects in production. I am hoping that our organizations could have mutual relations. Maybe, we could find something we both need.

RE: To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee|Encryption Lvl: Omega - Hawk - 12-22-2012

I’ll be perfectly honest with you. I don’t care what people think of our organization. I never have. What we have works for us and it protects the interests of Junkers as it is supposed to. As for the rest I really don’t care. That being said, I’m still not entirely sure what you hope to get from us.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee|Priority 1|Encryption Lvl: Omega - ssc - 12-22-2012

I demand nothing from you and nothing of you. Only seeking firendship with you and the Junker Congress. If your people are in need of anything that is out of reach, I could arrange a ship to transport what you want, to you, less trouble for you and there would be no real loss. What do you say?

RE: To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee|Encryption Lvl: Omega - Hawk - 12-23-2012

It appears that you really don’t know who you’re dealing with, but I’ll keep your offer in mind.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee|Priority 1|Encryption Lvl: Omega - ssc - 12-28-2012

Ambassador Crow, not to be insulting, but you are giving yourself a little too much credit. I have dealt with the Junker Congress before. Unlike Liberty and the other house governments, I choose to provide a service in return of services from them. Not on a buisness level, but what we should have been, during the ancient times of earth, where government was about the people and the well-being of that body. Without the people, there would be no government, and no government, choas would consume all. And unlike the "governments", I am willing to take actions that may be illegal to the houses, but are in the best interest of the people. And the differ between your congress and the houses, they set a single representative, instead of others to collaborate. Both you and I know that Liberty's "Politicians" simply buy time and are only for themselves. This is not the first time I dealt with political situations, but so far, with the Junker Congress, we can have some relations that may help each other down the road. If a Junker of the Junker Congress, and/or a Junker that beleives in the .:J:. , I will give the order to help defend those ships.

As a start, I am currently looking for pilots to rebuild the SSC to its former might. If you or someone you know has friends looking for a job, I kindly ask if you could refer them to me and my Corperation. So, if you can help get pilots for me, consider it a "I O U", for when you need assistance with anything you need.

RE: To: Junker Congress; From: Sirius Science Committee|Priority 1|Encryption Lvl: - Hawk - 12-28-2012

Like I said, you really don’t know who you are addressing. I’m not an ambassador. I never have been. I’m not the type. Anyway, you are welcome to hang out in our bars. They can be great places to make a deal or find the right pilot for a job. Just leave that bragging about how illegal your actions are at the door. Around here we simply look out for one another’s interests.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****