Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse (/showthread.php?tid=91617)

To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse - Timmy - 12-26-2012

>>>>Incoming transmission<<<<

Comm id: Marcell Chevalier

Bonjour, monsieur.

Excuse moi for interrupting, however I wanted to ask few questions about that organization, The Order. I guess I can't and shouldn't rely on data from Gallic network. So I asking you, what do you know about this organization? Where and how it have been created? All you and that pilot said is doubtful, however it explain some questions I had. I wish to get more information, but I need to know at least something about the source.

Regards,

Marcell Chevalier.

>>>>Transmission terminated<<<<

RE: To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse - Teerin - 12-27-2012

[Image: 3CF91.png]

Bonsoir, Capitaine Chevalier

Unfortunately, I do not know much about the Order, but I shall tell you what I do know.

I know that their purpose is to fight against the Nomads to save humanity, but I don't know where or how this organization was created. However, they did manage to defeat the Nomads two decades ago.

There was problem though. Some Nomads were able to survive, and they took revenge by destroying Toledo a few years ago. And now there are some Nomad rebels running around. It's all very confusing to me.

Anyway, some time before I joined the Corse, the General made a deal with one of the Order task forces, and now he is busy coordinating some operation with them.

As a source of information, I think that they're very trustworthy -- unless you happen to be one of those Wilde that he talked about.

Well, I can't say that I know much more. Good luck out there.

Sincerely,
Jorden Rolland

RE: To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse - Timmy - 12-27-2012

Bonjour, monsieur and merci for your respond.

If you're able to make it, I would like to speak with this General. Something coming and I want to be prepared. I stayed ignorant till today, however, now, since I met those creatures and got other opinion about them, I am curious to study this matter.

Awaiting your reply,

Marcell Chevalier.

RE: To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse - Teerin - 12-30-2012

[Image: 2nsuvex.png]

Salut,

My apologies for the late response, monsieur, but I have been unable to contact the General. However, I've been able to contact Commandant Maxim, who may be able to tell you more.

Sincerely,
Jorden Rolland

RE: To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse - Timmy - 12-31-2012

Monsieur,

If you believe that Commandant Maxim able to give me more information about The Order, then please, add him to this channel. I need to know more who I am going to talk with, considering the situation...

Regards,

Marcell Chevalier.

RE: To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse - Exdeathevn - 12-31-2012

[Image: TransArek2.png]

Bonjour, monsieur Chevalier.

I have been told by one of of my men that you wish to speak to me about a very specific commodity; Information.

However, there are a few questions I ask myself; First of all, who exactly is asking? What information are you looking for regarding the organization, what do you intend to do with it? And how much is said information worth to a man such as yourself?

The last question is of course optional, depending on how you answer the first two questions, should you wish to proceed with this... shall we simply call it a transaction?

Commandant Arek Maxim

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION.png]

RE: To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse - Timmy - 01-01-2013

Commandant Maxim, I assume.

There is nothing special about my person. I am Marcell Chevalier, capitaine of Gallic Royal Navy.

The information I've been looking for is actually full description of that organization. Who created it? Who currently lead it? Where and how do they operate? What's the purpose of it, and such...

As about reason of this sudden burst of curiosity... Few days ago I've met one Order pilot. Together with monsieur Rolland they've shared with some doubtful information about aliens and their doings with the Kingdom. If I consider this information as worth of checking, I must learn more about those who provide me with it. Since the 'blame' fallen on the government and navy, I should not trust to information they providing fully. Someone lying and I wish to know who. That is all.

If my reasons clear enough and match with your intentions on this matter, then you just have to call your price. I will be waiting for your reply. Also, include the information you have about Nomads.

Regards,

Marcell Chevalier.

RE: Information - Exdeathevn - 01-01-2013

[Image: TransArek2.png]

Bonjour, monsieur Chevalier.

Well, you've certainly narrowed down your request. While we don't have complete access to data on everything you have requested, I can provide a few key points;

~Anything this Order Pilot mentioned to you is probably the truth.
~The Order are a highly covert organization operating deep within Sirius space, presumably the Omicron zones, countering the threat posed by the aliens known as Nomads. While we have not come into contact with the Order's core organization, we have had some experiences with a specific Taskforce, led by one Enrico Davids. He'll be the best one to ask for further information beyond us, and though I cannot guarantee he'll be able to receive a communication over such a long distance he is far more knowledgeable of the situation than we are.
~These... Nomads... are quite real. While we have few recorded incidents, but we have encountered crewmen who we suspect may be under the influence of these creatures, which I'm sorry to say, are able to 'possess' the Human Body and influence the mind on levels we cannot fully comprehend.

While this information may not fully satisfy your need for knowledge, I trust this has given you enough to reflect upon. As I'm sure you've been informed, the General would know more than I on this matter but he is currently un-reachable, so your best bet would be to attempt to contact Monsieur Davids.

Commandant Arek Maxim

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION.png]

RE: To: Jorden Rolland, Unione Corse - Timmy - 01-01-2013

Commandant Maxim,

There is nothing new concerning these creatures, not about the organization you've told me. I'd like to speak with their representative again. I am unable to contact them on my own, but it seems you're able to do it. Some things have to be prepared for that conversation. Once I get it done, I shall contact you once again. Meanwhile I shall continue my duties. Keep this chat quiet, please, I don't need any attention.

Regards,

Marcell Chevalier.