Discovery Gaming Community
To: VWA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: VWA (/showthread.php?tid=92230)

To: VWA - RedEclipse - 01-09-2013

[Image: yV64s.png]
Good day to you friends of VWA,

I hope I've meet you well, and your movement are growing.

Well, I really don’t know where to start, so lets pass straight to the business. Vega project.

Long time ago, even when there wasn’t an established Phoenix family, I lead a rather weird project, it was when there were Omicroners. We're managed to capture a Rheinland battleship in the deep Omicrons. It’s rather hard to establish what it's markings are, because everything is pretty burned inside, but our technicians think it probably was one of early Bismark class battleships.
So for a long time we resqued it and left it to float in deep region of Sigma-17, near of our first station there, the Siberia Hideout. Yeah, maybe you wen’t aware of that, but Freeport 7 Reconstruction Site wasn’t first constructed installation there. Although, it was destroyed in same time as RS. Anyway, I'm distracted a bit. We’ve managed to gut everything inside and start reconstruction. Nearly everything was done since Siberia was destroyed…

So, since we've moved to Zeta, we hide this ship in a remote sector of the nebulae with our home fleet. We had enough time to finish it and start test flights. Well, nearly all worked good, but seems something is wrong with the engines and main powerplant, it’s operation is unstable and gives only about 10,43% of power output, this is close to nothing for such ship in the harsh Omicrons. We have not any possibility to build a new shipyard module near Phoenix Spaceport, due it's dangerous location. Thus, not a long time ago we contacted Order HC, and moved Vega to a deep region of Omicron Mu and started to investigate what’s going on with this ship.

So, here is my request. As far I know… Your movement contains very different people of Rhienland, Perhaps some of them worked before for the Rheinland government as military or police and had knowledge how a Bismark works, or perhaps you have someone from DHC working for you, who’s saw Bismarks inside, or, perhaps, who's got blueprints of these ships. We need all of your knowledge concerning of this matter, it would be very helpful.

Please tell me, do you have such knowledge? And can you share it with us?

[Image: Jh16c.png]

RE: To: VWA - SummerMcLovin - 01-13-2013

[Image: FrederichGauss_zpsb7c101b4.png]

Herr Burton, guten tag once again,

It is gudt to hear from you again, it seems the Omicrons are not so harsh as to have stopped your 'family' in its tracks. As for our own movement, a number have begun to count themselves amongst us, ja. The idea of the Volksrevolution will live on as long as there are people willing to stand against the Kanzler's regime, but it is gudt to have them doing so actively.

I was about to make a comment on a lack of Rheinland capital ships giving you some rest, but it appears you have other ideas for such...
This sounds like one the Gas Miners were left with, after the initial looters who could take small parts, and before the Junkers and ALG were allowed in. Have you contacted them already?
As for our aid in this matter, ja, we do have a... diverse membership. Herr Forst has mentioned his work as an engineer for Daumann or in his time with the Hessians, but I do not know if his experience includes the construction or maintenance of such ships. There may be others who have a 'suitable résumé', or perhaps some of our new friends closer to home can be of assistance.

At the very least, it would be most useful to take a look at this "Project Vega" and any plans your own engineers have drawn up. I spent little time that deep in Order space, but I can still direct our members to the Mu system.

Until then, may your lives in the Omicrons continue to be safe.

Regards,
Frederich Gauss