Discovery Gaming Community
To: Naomi Woods | From: Spartan Reaver - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Naomi Woods | From: Spartan Reaver (/showthread.php?tid=92838)

To: Naomi Woods | From: Spartan Reaver - Spartan - 01-21-2013

[Image: p4Ea7dm.png]

Konnichiwa Lieutenant Woods,
It's been a while since we've last talked. Our small encounter in Leeds Orbit was.. interrupted by your friend. I was looking forward to finishing that talk, but it got cut short. I hope we can continue our conversation sometime, if you'd like. Oh before i forget, you probably remember me under the name of "Blank"

Dai Yoshihara, Spartan

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: To: Naomi Woods | From: Spartan Reaver - Amelia - 01-21-2013

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

To: Dai Yoshihara

Oh... it's you. After all that happened, I really didn't expect a message from you. It's the last thing that was missing in the hall of fame of bad things. Tell me why exactly I should continue that talk. I don't trust any of your kind, even if you seem to be one of the less triggerhappy ones.

How about you give me a good reason as to why you want to meet me. Convince me why I should meet you again. Once you come up with a good reason, we can -maybe- meet for a talk.

Naomi

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

RE: To: Naomi Woods | From: Spartan Reaver - Spartan - 01-21-2013

Konnichiwa,
I would find it understandable you mistrust all of the Reavers. We do after all go after you and your fellow pilots, but you let me go that day as much as i did not go after you. It was nice to actually talk to someone in the Armed Forces that wasn't out for immediate murder.

Then again, i do not know what has happened to you since that day, so i shall not try to make any guesses as to why this counts to the Hall of fame of bad things. I want to actually talk to someone calmly, without telling them they're going to die or argueing with, and i thought of that day in Leeds. I guess i can't give you a good reason to trust or meet me.

*He shrugged into the camera*

It is up to you if you want to meet and talk, i'd be interested to find out what things have happened since , since i've only heard vague news. It is up to you if you want to , or trust me enough to meet, in a location and time of your choice.

Dai Yoshihara, The Crimson Spartan

RE: To: Naomi Woods | From: Spartan Reaver - Amelia - 01-21-2013

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

To: Dai Yoshihara

A lot has happened and I am no longer a Lieutenant, in fact I am no longer serving the Armed Forces. But that is nothing that would concern you in any way. You want to see me and talk about the things that happened since? I have to disappoint you about that then, because I am not going to tell you anything. Don't leave me with the impression that you're meeting me merely for information that are none of your business anyway.

I will give you a chance, though. A public place on Barrier Gate, it's currently the only place I am safe. Meet me there in the bar. If you attempt to talk about anything business related, I am simply going. So before you come to the place, think about something what we can talk about. Something that doesn't make me regret having met you.

Oh, I am sure I don't have to remind you that I am prepared if you are attempting to pull any stunts. Just saying...

Naomi

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

RE: To: Naomi Woods | From: Spartan Reaver - Spartan - 01-21-2013

Konnichiwa,
No longer in the Armed Forces you say, which is most interesting, because it means you are no longer a target. At least if i understand you correctly, but i agree to your terms.

I am currently in New York, and it will take me a while to get down to Coronado. I will be at Barrier Gate around Mid-day tomorrow. I'll see you in the bar then, and just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, I'll be alone. No Traps, No Funny games.

I'll see you tomorrow.

Dai Yoshihara, The Crimson Spartan