Discovery Gaming Community
Encrypted Channel towards: OSI| HC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Encrypted Channel towards: OSI| HC (/showthread.php?tid=93689)

Encrypted Channel towards: OSI| HC - Johnathan Nox Carter - 02-05-2013

::Transmitting::
-...-...-...-...-...-...-
-Comm ID: Axis-
-Source: Dobadoru Station|Omicron Delta-
-Target: Freeport 14|Yukon-
-...-...-...-...-
--Video & Audio: Enabled--
-...-...-...-...-...-
-...-...-...-...-

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, fellow Zoners of the Omicron systems.

First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Gregory Tanner, yet most of the people i work with refer to me as "Axis". Currently i am the Executor of a new-found unit of the Bounty Hunters Guild Core, namely "The Warhound Brigade". Shortly said, we are a growing brigade which tries to enlarge it's capacities and take care of the issues others dare not. The Brigade Master has tasked me with overseeing several matters regarding the Brigade, including one which brings me here to you.

During the recent endeavors of some of our pilots, we encountered a Zoner vessel commanded by a man which obviously claims to be allied with the terrorists known as "The Order". I can't truly say more, but i'll give you access to some of our report files, to see for yourself.
Uploading: - - Extract from: WHB| Report #255 - Wrote:[.....]

After a brief moment of reconing the system, we became ambushed by a considerable Order Patrol. Our forces were... defeated but our mission was completed. We managed to obtain some data on the system and moreover, we ran into a commander of a peculiar zoner nephilim. That Commander openly admitted that he works with the Order and supports them:

Quote:[03.02.2013 22:03:30] Allison.McDougherty: Oh, a zoner?
[03.02.2013 22:03:34] WHB|Aleister.Corke: Zoner, I suggest you get away
[03.02.2013 22:03:38] WHB|Aleister.Corke: This is a terrorist infestation
[03.02.2013 22:03:49] Allison.McDougherty: And we are here to clean up
[03.02.2013 22:03:59] Tel-Aviv: Dvir: My allies are terrorists? Watch your mouth.
[03.02.2013 22:04:26] Allison.McDougherty: Count yourself lucky, we are busy with fighting the Order.
[03.02.2013 22:04:52] Tel-Aviv: Dvir: Is that right? Well why don't you pick on me then, if a fight is what ur looking for.
[03.02.2013 22:04:56] WHB|Aleister.Corke: So, you imply you are working WITH the Order?
[03.02.2013 22:05:20] Tel-Aviv: Dvir: I nearly suggest the ovbious.

I hope this communication log is more than enough for you to understand this peculiar situation, brigadiers.

[.....]

Below I have attached some gun camera recordings so you can view what we found there. I advice you all take a note of this and take necessary measures when encountering the above mentioned zoners or the system.
[.....] *
This being said, we wish to make our position clear. We will not accept such acts from anyone, Zoner or not. The vessel is already tagged as hostile in our data files and our forces are allowed to use force if necessary. Still, we believe it is best that you are aware of the situation and perhaps take a decision regarding the matter. If you would be able to solve it quietly, it would be just as good.

The issue can still be debated if you wish and we expect an answer soon. I believe, even if started under such circumstances, good relations would be profitable to both sides.

Have a pleasant evening! I'll keep in touch.

RE: Encrypted Channel towards: OSI| HC - Major_Mayhem - 02-06-2013

[Image: kelly.png]
Good day Mr Tanner

Even though your attached Report may be falsified, I'm going to pretend that for the sake of arguments you are indeed telling the truth. The only attached proof you have is a – at best and with very much goodwill – inconclusive guncam image, which does actually only prove that such a ship exists.

Assuming you are telling the truth I need to ask myself, what - if anything - our company, and a trading company at that, has to do with a lone Nehpilim in a distant region of space we very seldom visit. Therefore we do not care nor wish to be bothered about incidents from this part of space that do neither affect our customers, our certified contractors, our employes or our business.

AAnything the commander and the crew of this ship have done, they have done it on their own without influence or encouragement from OSI or any other zoner faction. Therefore they have to answer for it and not the Zoner community and certainly not a trading company.

In short: OSI denies
  1. any involvement in this incident
  2. any responsibility for the actions of this ship
  3. believing this incident has ever occurred, due to the lack of evidence
Even though we are a peaceful trading company, we do not like to be threatened by anyone or anything. So if you would be so kind to take back your threads against OSI and all Zoners not involved in this incident (again, assuming it ever happened) we just might start to exchange some civil words.

Best regards

Jason Kelly
Member of the Board of Directors

Ps: OSI has moved the Headquater to Gran Canaria O-49 years ago. Plese tell your inteligence wing that this fact is neither new nor classified.

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: Encrypted Channel towards: OSI| HC - Johnathan Nox Carter - 02-06-2013

::Transmitting::
-Comm ID: Axis-
-Source: Dobadoru Station|Omicron Delta-
-Target: &-Malfunction::Un-displayed-
-...-...-...-...-
--Video & Audio: Enabled--
-...-...-...-...-...-
-...-...-...-...-

Greetings, Mister Kelly.

First of all, i apologize if, in any way, my prior message seemed like a threat. The Warhound Brigade never suspected the OSI or any other Zoner group to be cooperating with the this "Tel-Aviv" and I never accused you of that. I hope you will understand that i did not mean to extend any harsh words towards you or all the Zoners, nor imply any involvement in the incident. I was merely explaining our position regarding the vessel in question, as it was found cooperating with the Order and we cannot simply allow this. Still, in order to avoid problematic incidents like the one with Obsidian Zoetic, we have thought of sharing this with you so that you could tell us more about this vessel or it's crew, if you possibly knew him. But, from what you stated, you don't and neither do you wish to involve with this "Tel-Aviv".

Secondly, i assure you the report, thus the incident, is very much real, but due to the classified data that it contains, i am unable to offer full access to it's entire information bank. Still, returning to your question. We were not asking you to take responsibility for its actions, we were merely willing to discuss the matter with you. The Brigade Master felt it was best you knew about it, considering that after all, we are talking about a Zoner, but if you have no interest in it, the matter is closed and the Brigade will pursue the ship, taking care of it ourselves.

Still, I thank you for your time and I hope that this will not affect any future relations between the Brigade and your company, if ever such may occur.

Also, regarding the transmission target, i believe there is an issue with the signal, most likely due to the nearby nebulae. Hopefully these messages do reach you in full form.

Have a nice day onward!