Discovery Gaming Community
ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=94179)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Altejago - 01-18-2015

I do no one favors.

However, you keep abusing your ID, I'll keep pulling you up n it. You're corporate Junkers, not Sirius Space Police.

Do the server a favor and pull your head in.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Tunicle - 01-18-2015

Suggestion - stop the bickering now.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Vigilia.Procuratio - 01-18-2015

I have to be honest, I was quite shocked to see ALG attacking Rogues in Cassini.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Jayce - 01-18-2015

ALG has been working with the Navy since the DSE board was last active, in order to improve their relations so they don't get kicked out of Liberty.

Going by that statement, DSE should be entitled to enlist on the RM board to keep bringing up relations. Good for the goose and all that, right?

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Vigilia.Procuratio - 01-18-2015

That's fair enough to give LN a hand if the RP justifies it. Don't get me wrong, I don't know of the circumstances surrounding the fight...but it looks well dodgy to attack a guard system which ALG ought have no concern for.

RE: ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG] Feedback Thread - Karst - 01-18-2015

The fight started near the lanes in Colorado. It's not like an ALG ship rolled into Cassini to shoot things.

(01-18-2015, 03:08 AM)Mr. Altejago Wrote: Going by that statement, DSE should be entitled to enlist on the RM board to keep bringing up relations. Good for the goose and all that, right?

Hardly a similar situation. In fact, DSE and the RM are pretty much the opposite situation as ALG and the LN.

And what situation is that again?

Skypefriends or legitimate roleplay reasoning? As far as I see it, ALG have no use in Liberty due to you not being allowed to export scrap metals or the likes but only toxic waste.

DSE however maintain your lanes, so theoretically and according to lore, DSE should have at least a recognizable relationship with Rheinland lawfuls to fulfill their obligations.

Please stop saying "your." I'm not Rheinland, I'm not the Government. I fly 1 Rheinland faction, and 1 ship within that faction.

From what I understand, DSE /doesn't/ maintain Rheinlands lanes, save for crucial ones that suit their own interests. In fact, I believe that's even mentioned in infocards, and it's one of the reasons Rheinland is struggling.

ALG, on the other hand, was attacked on a whim by DSE for doing, ehm, nothing. (I participated in this, mind you. I broke your banks shooting ALG and the like.)