Discovery Gaming Community
From: |ALG| Waste Disposal | To: DHC- ,Daumann Heavy Constructions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: From: |ALG| Waste Disposal | To: DHC- ,Daumann Heavy Constructions (/showthread.php?tid=94811)

From: |ALG| Waste Disposal | To: DHC- ,Daumann Heavy Constructions - DeathSpirit - 02-27-2013

.:Incoming Transmisson:.
.Big Grinecoding Transmission:.
.:Opening File:.

Subject: Company Business

'tag mein Damen & Herren,

first I would like to introduce myself, my Name is Thomas Reuter, I'm CEO of |ALG| Waste Disposal. Normaly I wont bother you, but since Kruger is discredited
we need a new Business Partner in some things.

Well, I'm talking about a little deal, Daumann Heavy Construction is owning the Mining field in the Koeln System, and we would like to get rid of this Field, but sadly Kruger is busy working at the Miningfield around Planet Steinfurt, and they have the Money to start another Mining project. So I would like to ask you if you could send out some Mining Vessels in the Mining Field. Also |ALG| will offer you free docking permission on Wuppertal Reffinery so that your Employees can eat and rest there for free of course.
Also all DHC Ships located in Koeln, will be defendet on sight bv ALG security Vessels, if they get attacked by any Hostile Vessel.

But in dependence of this Points, DHC- should be able to sell the Alluminium ore for 5.500 Credits per Unit at every |ALG|- tagged Vessel that wants to get filled with ore in Koeln System.

Now to the Second Point, ALG is actually working on some secret Project called Project X². Therefor we need some of your engineers at Helgoland Station, so that we can finish our work. For this Daumann Heavy Construction will be get 40% of the Profit.

Further details will be discussed when we will get a reply from you.

Greetings

Thomas Reuter, CEO of |ALG| Waste Disposal

.:Transmission closed:.

RE: From: |ALG| Waste Disposal | To: DHC- ,Daumann Heavy Constructions - Daumann Heavy Construction - 02-28-2013

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC Secretary

Guten Abend Herr Reuter,

I believe our vessels already have docking rights to Wuppertal, as ALG crafts can land at The Ring, but danke for your offer. Our employees are doing well, thanks to supplies shipped from Stutgart, including nutritious and tasty Strudelpaste, which they love.

Daumann Security Division's ships already help other traders attacked by pirates, including ALG vessels, I believe your pilots and captains would do that same, it applies everywhere, also in Koeln.

The Board of Directors refused your both propositions, our operations in Wildspitzefeld are expanding, our presence in Koeln is growing; the Board doesn't see need for such cooperation neither in Koeln nor in Sigma-13.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Hanna Richter
Daumann Heavy Construction

===Transmission Terminated===