Discovery Gaming Community
the big proplem - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: the big proplem (/showthread.php?tid=95169)

Pages: 1 2

the big proplem - yardworker - 03-07-2013

Hello people, I see more and more the the people of the server leave because the big groups such as for example the Rhine country, or any other of the fun on the server limit on the server very much like the miners why should only the Daumann etc minerals mining why not the other players the freedom-loving but despite the money do want to be portrayed as enemies all have to mine minerals to the right, and not just the big groups can all be free from maintaining on the server I think the clans no longer regulate the affect on the server so strong this is really unfair to the other can be so happy in a clan but they please the other free players in peace let all are equal before the law and that is what make the big groups clearly against the law and that is not good and actually quite unfair to all, and the immediate need to hear because I am a freelancer fan and would love it if not more so, and yet what if the clans which reacts say the administrator immediately but if a small player which says only then after two weeks or more may well be that they have to tuen much but there is so much in spite of the administrators are on the server and all come only at night or in the morning online and none from Germany because where I come from, and not to the clock time so

RE: the big proplem - indy.miner1 - 03-07-2013

what ?

RE: the big proplem - Occam Razor - 03-07-2013

Its wrong that noone from Germany is there, I am for example. Maybe you try explaining it in german and me (or another german player) translates it to understandable english.

German:

Es ist falsch, dass niemand aus Deutschland hier ist. Zum Beispiel bin ich deutsch. Vielleicht erklärst du mal, was du meinst in Deutsch, und ich (oder ein anderer Deutscher) übersetzt es dann in verständliches Englisch.

RE: the big proplem - Tyler - 03-07-2013

Punctuation & paragraphs are your friends.

As for your 'proplem', I see none. This is a RolePlay server after all and in the real life laws exist too. Either life with it, or leave it. Plenty of choice regarding relaxed RP or no RP servers at all. And possibly in your language too.

If you insist in playing on Disco 24/7 RP and you would like to receive guidance, don't hesitate to apply for [ALG], click here for the recruitment thread. We have several German natives in the faction and I'm sure one or two would be more than happy to help you guide along in everything regarding Discovery.

Cheers.

RE: the big proplem - yardworker - 03-07-2013

sorry i mean more german s and tyler sure is this a role play server but more and more will go the servfer in to the dark hole when the clans control the rules

(03-07-2013, 03:15 PM)Tyler Wrote: If you insist in playing on Disco 24/7 RP and you would like to receive guidance, don't hesitate to apply for [ALG], click here for the recruitment thread. We have several German natives in the faction and I'm sure one or two would be more than happy to help you guide along in everything regarding Discovery.

(03-07-2013, 03:18 PM)yardworker Wrote: sorry i mean more german s and tyler sure is this a role play server but more and more will go the servfer in to the dark hole when the clans control the rules

See edited above.

IT LOOK LIKE GOOGELTRANSLATE DONT DO HIS JOB RIGTH

NO, IT DOESN'T. YOU SHOULDN'T TRANSLATE FULL SENTENCES.

xD

But is is not fair That the clans control the mining and i dont use skype then my internet is hmm how can i say this "stupit" and that why i cant use skype and ahh damn

Do note the 'clans', or factions as we call them usually here on Discovery, do not control the mining solely. Individual players (indies also referred too) can mine too, as long as you stick within the proper ID, IFF, ship and equipment guidelines.

Click here for the mining guide made by Aeternus.

And click here for the Wiki entry of the mineable commodities on Discovery.