Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - GhostFace - 10-26-2008

...Incoming Transmission...
To: KNF Dojo
Subject: Naval Recruitment

Konnichiwa Nava Forces. My name is Kalaushi Tanaka. I was raised on planet New Tokyo and later moved to Kyushu wishing to make money from farming with a dear friend of mine from the Farmers Alliance, Matasumi. Everything was going fine till those damned Dragons came and left our farms ablaze. Leaving us with nothing, fortunately for Matasumi the AFA took him in. As for me, I simply wish to join the KNF and keep Kusari safe from the Blood Dragons, and also help push the front lines on the war with Bretonia.

...End Transmission...

//additional info

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - LoTeK_ - 10-28-2008

...From: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: Kalaushi Tanaka

Konnichiwa honorable pilot,
your application is accepted. Welcome in the Kusari Naval Forces.
We fight the Blood Dragons and the Bretonians every day, I am sure you will soon find what you are searching.
Looking forward to fly with you.

Signed,

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - petko - 10-28-2008

===Channel open====
===Source Planet Honshu====
===Loading files................(completed)
To: KNF High Command

Greetings honorable KNF pilots, my name is Kyronoshi.Okanay. I would like to volunteer in the KNF.
This is my short story:
I was born at planet Honshu. For genarations my family has worked for the Kishiro Tech. My father always insisted that i became a scientist. I had no problems with the Sub. space engeniering, so i decieded to follow my dad's advice. But one day things changed. While my parents were on a trade mission to BS Nagasaki they're transport was atacked by Bretonia fighters. Both of my parents were killed. I was only 15 then. That was the day when i decieded that I must protect the people who are dear to me. I was alone, no friends, no family.......The only thing wich was important to me was Revenge. For the past 4 years I've been learning the arts of fighter battles under the teachings of Lt. Yamato Hatake. He showed me how to control my lust for vengeance. I learned many things from him. He told me there were 3 things that I must remember.
1. Honor the Emperor
2. Protect Kusari and its interests
3. Uphold the law

My life has a purpose once more. I wish to serve and protect at all costs.

===Ending transmission===

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - cudanny - 10-29-2008

.....Initiating Transmission......
Please state Comm login: Shiro Tegachi

personal information:

Name: Shiro Tegachi
Height: 5'11
Weight: 171 lbs

transmission as follows:

Konichiwa honoured Pilots!

My name is Shiro Tegachi. Every generation of my family have always chosen tyo participate in protecting our beloved Kusari. I'm currently the youngest son of our family and i was born on planet Honshu, where my family currently reside. My father was on a patrol while in the Kusari navy 7 years ago, on that patrol his wing was ambushed by blood dragons and he didn't survive. It is up to me to avenge my fathers death and regain family honour.
...I have trained all my life to serve the Emperor and regain my family honour, I shall not fail you if you accept me into your ranks.

.....Loging off succesfull.....
.....Transmission ended.....

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Yngen - 10-30-2008

Amidst a sea of disembarking Kyushuans, Seiji Nebotuda makes his way into the space port. The resting ~Lady Samantha~ splayed out like a gutted fish behind him disengorging its passengers and cargo... Nebotuda noticed a small military transport landing near by..

"Sulu wastes no time.." he says to himself.

Pilots from the transport greet him and help with his baggage, they are accelerating for orbit in less than 20 minutes.

Nebotuda's surprise is mixed with apprehension. Yes he knows the most powerful men in the Navy personally and they had greeted him warmly, but he hadn't expected to climb into a Chimeara this instant. He wasn't a young man anymore after all. They would want to test him...see if he is still fit. An absent hand rubbed his prosthetic leg. Maybe this was a mistake...if behind a desk is where I find myself, my sword will complete my journey...

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - LoTeK_ - 11-01-2008

...From: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: Kyronoshi Okanay, Shiro Tegachi

Konnichiwa!
Your applications are approved, please proceed further with the recruitment and orientation process as described in the Naval Forces join edict.
Arigato!

Signed,

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - LoTeK_ - 11-01-2008

While drinking from his cup of tea, Sulu looked at the new bonsai on his desk.
It was an excellent choice, in concession directly from the Imperial Gardens.
The office doors were open as the Admiral was expecting a visit.
While putting his cup on the desk, Sulu noticed a man with a prosthetic leg appearing at the door.

"Ahh...Seiji Sensei, it is truly an honor to have you here, again."

Seiji Nebotuda walk through the door, closing it behind.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Yngen - 11-05-2008

Nebotuda bows to the admiral. Pausing for just a moment, reflecting on the fit of his old uniform...not tight as he had feared, but the same as it was all those years ago. Very little passed verbally between the two men. Sulu's gift sat serenely on his desk as he poored tea for his old comrade. Both knew time had passed in Nebotuda's absense, the nature of the war changed, the lines between good and evil blurred... A very short amount of thought was spent between the two of them remembering the simpler days. But they were practical men, who measured their words exactly to the task at hand.

"Admiral, you have given an old man back his honor. I can now live my life in peace as I was meant to. But old men do not win wars."

Nebotuda gestures around the office

"Where are the Samurai? There is no doubt the two of us would fight to the last man against Bretonia, but surely you would see us victorious in the Taus, with a million Samurai's crying over the sun?"

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Corleonesgwg - 11-09-2008

.: Incoming transpision :.

To: Kusari naval forces highest command
Subject: request - join KNF

Physical data:

height: 177cm
weight: 69 Kg

reason why to join: family tradition, duty, will

My name is Arimatsu Yoritoro and as youngest son in family I have honour to continue in our family tradition. My last wish of my father which died last winter (New Tokio time) was same as mine... serve in KNF and clear his and family name.

My family have enough resources to build me whole and fuly armed battleship and of corse I can still use Father's old battleship Taiko (docked on safe place - crue disbanded) but I know I havent enough experiences for that now plus we (family, me and father) dont want make same mistake again. What I offer is new pilot and recomeded ship for my rank under all standards in KNF.

Signed Arimatsu Yoritoro

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Zig - 11-12-2008

The bamboo-panelled doors of the Kusari Naval Forces Dojo swung open as a young man entered the chamber. Tall by Kusari standards, raven-haired like nearly all his fellow countrymen, and wirily, dexterously built, the young man moved with the habitual ease of the professional fighter pilot.

Surprised, the legless recruitment officer looked up from his sashimi as the young man gave him a short deferential bow. The former gentleman placed his chopsticks by his plate.

"Why do you wish to join the Kusari Naval Forces?"

"Sensei, I yearn for adventure and excitement. I have been stationed on the Battleship Matsumodo, back home in Hokkaido, ever since I graduated from the Kusari Naval Forces academy on New Tokyo - ostensibly to finalize my training. With all due respect, kyoshi, I find there remains little to be taught me by routine patrolling in the Kayo Cloud and trawling for wretched Golden Chrysanthemum. I wish to take the fight to the enemy. There is honor and glory to be won in Bretonia, and I intend to have my share of it."

"Oh, really? You seem quite sure of yourself, youngling."

The young man smirked. "Would you like to see my resume, kyoshi? I believe you'll find that my record supports me in that regard."

The recruitment officer waved the recruit down with a chubby hand. "No need, I'll see to that later. You said you come from Hokkaido?"

"Yes, kyoshi."

"Name?"

"Jun Sato."

"Station? The Battleship Matsumoto, correct?"

"Correct, and oh, what death-defying feats of bravery have I performed there!"

The legless man massaged his puffy cheeks, then shuffled through Jun Sato's papers. "Yes, yes, very good. I can see you're eager for more action. I must say, your past at the Academy is not without merit. Perhaps you'll be of use on the frontlines."

Bowing once more, Sato responded. "The frontlines, kyoshi? Why not Bretonia itself?"

"Oh, you want to become a strike raider?"

"A true warrior doesn't huddle behind barricades, sensei, (glancing cursorily at the unfortunate eunuch's polished desk). He strikes directly at the enemy! He doesn't skulk about the homeland, he defends it; and what better defense than swift, vengeful wrath?"

Now it was the recruitment officer's turn to smirk. Pity and, yes, some resentment were to be heard as he reprimanded the brash young man.

"An idealist, eh? A believer in the ancient and glorious code of bushido, like so many other young men that set out to wage war for Kusari and return in caskets, or not at all? Are you certain that this is your path? Will you be able to follow through with it should you choose it, youngling, proud and overconfident though you may be now?

Ah, it is useless trying to talk some sense into today's misguided youth, eh? Your application will be passed along to the proper authorities, of course, as I suppose it must be."

The officer's voice softened. "Merely remember this as you go, Sato-kun; the classroom has not prepared you for the stark reality of war, and neither, as you yourself have so eloquently told me, has service in Hokkaido. You'll learn quickly; everyone does. I did. I merely hope you'll live to make use of the knowledge you'll gain."