Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Ebon - 11-18-2011

[Image: comheader.png]
>>>>Comm ID: Shōshō Kogan Ryu
>>>>To: Takehico Hotaru
>>>>Subject: Transfer for the Kusari Naval Forces primary fleet

Konnichiwa. Its very important for Kusarian to honour its family members, especially when they are gone. Your stance on worshipping their memory, despite your age is worth of eulogy and shows your dedication to your homeland. This application is under review by HQ. Check your private communications to follow the recruitment procedure. And make sure that your birthdate is correct, Im pretty sure that your transmission is corrupted in this matter.
Shōshō Kogan Ryu Out.
[Image: comfooter.png]

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Antiker - 11-18-2011

ComId: Shin Takeru Recruitment Officer.

*Automatic answer:message broken*

*codec broken*

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Forsaken93 - 11-18-2011

Konnichiwa.

My name is Kurai Yukezawa. In some circles also known as ... Kusari. Yes I have been criminal. Once. I felt like I need to pay for what I did. I started a new life, joining the KSP. I am a Samurai of honor.

With my knowledge of Jumpholes, illegal spots and maybe even criminal tactics I might be useful in your ranks. It feels nice to serve Kusari and the Tenno, but being member of the KSP is... somehow not enough.

I feel alone in Kusari, I barely see any Officers arround checking for crime and such.
I would hope to change that by joining the KNF.

If you do not choose to let me join, because of my criminal past - I have changed.
If you do not let me join you, because you think the KSP does need more forces - I will stay with them.

Other than that. I am waiting for a respond.

Domo Arigatô.

Long live the emperor!

さようなら

//S.K.Y.P.E : firetec93
//Timezone: GMT + 1 (Mid Europe)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Ebon - 11-19-2011

>>>>Comm ID: Shōshō Kogan Ryu
>>>>To: Takehico Hotaru
>>>>Subject: Transfer for the Kusari Naval Forces primary fleet

Your tests were filled correctly. Nothing left here, than to say that you are accepted into Primary Fleet ranks. Await on New Tokyo planet for the assignment. At NT will await you Form to fill up. Some officer will pick you up from there. Make the Emperors and your Family proud.
Shōshō Kogan Ryu Out.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Antiker - 11-19-2011

*Shin checks the new applications and carefully reads them*

Kurai Yukezawa your application is very unclear, you said you were a criminal but you don`t say anything about this fine, this will be discussed via personal comlinks. I opened a Comlink to you.
For the moment your application is under review.

*Shin closes the comlinks and starts to search for the name Kurai Yukezawa in the Criminal Database*

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Forsaken93 - 11-20-2011

My crimes were not too heavy. I had one mission to smuggle weapons for a clan. And I also belonged to a that clan on New Tokyo. Well this clan sent me on that mission. It was really awkward and ended with my best friend being killed by one of that clan. Which woke me up - I am now searching for the truth in every word to feel as save as possible.

If there are any other questions please ask them.

I would like to join the KNF, and if there is any way to prove myself. I will do it

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - mayu20 - 11-21-2011

[Incomming Transmission]

[color=#FFCC00]Name:
Shoi Karl Nikasaur
Subject: Return to active Duty

Konnichiwa, this is Karl Nikasaur and I would like to return to duty. After I've been injured in one of the fights with the Bretonian forces I had to return in a hospital in New Tokyo in order to recover mysefl. I know it was long ago but now I am fit for combat and I am ready to return to normal duty.

Karl Nikasaur siging off

[color=#FFCC00][End of Transmission]

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Antiker - 11-21-2011

*Shin searches for the name in the database*

This is recruitment officer Shin Takeru,
Karl Nikasaur your return is granted. You have 1 week to outfit your Chimaera, with the proper IFF and ID-Codes. I also want at least one report of you by the end of the week.

Shin Takeru out.

*Shin closes the screen and goes on checking the Databases and new messages while drinking his tea*

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kusari Uchugun - 11-21-2011

Kurai Yukezawa, I am afraid that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Your testing shows promise and the State police are lucky to have you, perhaps in future things will change in the Core and we can revisit your application. Kampai.
[color=#FFFFFF]Shōshō Takahashi
Kusari Naval Forces.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Kanra - 12-24-2011

Konnichiwa,

My name is Kanra Watanabe (25). I grew up on Planet Honshu as the only son of my fahter and my mother who take care of a small grocery shop. I often listened to the stories that the traders told me, when they got to our town again. How they got barely got away from Pirates and how they were saved by the Kusari Naval Forces. In the last years i trained my skills and did various jobs for the Kusari Naval Forces or started to explore the Edge Worlds looking for shortcuts.
I don't want to be a Freelancer anymore. I want to ensure the whealth of the Kusari Empire and their people.
Please let me join the Kusari Naval Forces.

Long live the emperor!

//S.K.Y.P.E : redfish.patrick
//Timezone: GMT + 1 (Mid Europe)
Flight experience: Fighters: 8
Knowledge of Kusari RP: 3