Discovery Gaming Community
Character Bio Image shop ~free (( I'm back and able to do these again.)) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Character Bio Image shop ~free (( I'm back and able to do these again.)) (/showthread.php?tid=95521)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Character Bio Image shop ~free (( I'm back and able to do these again.)) - Joleia - 03-14-2013

Hi there. I've recently decided to get back into my talents as a graphic design and although I'm a bit rusty (which is why this is free) I've decided to open up my own shop for character bio images. While i know I'm not the greatest artist out there (anomander far exceeds me) I would at least like to add my own contribution to this wonderful community and leave my mark. If you would like me to design you an image please fill out the simple form below. You must provide your own character image in order for me to make you a Character bio. Image's with a solid background or a outline around the character is preferred but not necessary. If you have a render of your character that will speed up the time it takes for me to fill your order.

Code:
Character image:

requirements/requests:

While this is a free service i will gladly accept donation of credits which can be sent to: "Cion" I do not require screen shots to confirm donations nor will they ever be asked for as this will be the only time i mention donations.

RE: Character Bio Image shop ~free - Joleia - 03-14-2013

Samples

[Image: GinUindo_zps3fe39ebf.png]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: RinHayashi_zps4fc8e3b5.png]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: Anna_zps72db847b.png]

[Image: Anna-X-Rin_zps0674c32f.png]
[Image: SarahBraunredone_zpsdfdf6f55.png]
[Image: rtzRN3H.png]

<Reserved>
<Reserved>
<Reserved>

RE: Character Bio Image shop ~free - Narcotic - 03-14-2013

Now that I call an appealing offer. I'd like to see your try on one of my characters (who funnily has her birthday today).

Character image: Sarah Braun

requirements/requests:

- text shall be in either #a7161e or #51bbe5 and should contain:

Name: Sarah Braun
Place of Birth: Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart
Date of Birth: 14 March, 795 A.S.
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 59 kg
Measurements: 93-69-96
Affiliation: Independent Freelancer

Thanks a lot in advance.

I have finished your order Narcotic, enjoy. make sure to save a copy for if i ever clean out my files. if there is something you dont like just let me know and i'll see what i can do about it.

[Image: SarahBraunredone_zpsdfdf6f55.png]

RE: Character Bio Image shop ~free - Narcotic - 03-14-2013

Looks really nice.

However, is it possible to make it transparent (like your first sample)? And have all the lines in one color (blue)?

updated the image as per requested, due to the image you provided have a colorized background it doesnt look the best when stripped of it.

RE: Character Bio Image shop ~free - Valhalla Sr. - 03-14-2013

It burns my eyes. I'll upload the image done tomorrow :|

:3 zero, no stealing my business...