Discovery Gaming Community
GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: GMG Communications Hub / Aomori (/showthread.php?tid=9617)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Blodo - 06-21-2008

[Image: gmglogo.jpg]

---

Comm ID: Akira Shikubu <a.shikubu@gmg-aomori>
Topic: Welcome to the Gas Miners Guild communications network.

As requested I have personally oversaw the establishment of the official Guild persistent communications network. This channel has both limited public access for our allies and other potential customers, as well as secure access for our own members and representatives. All guild members are urged to use it for reports and important messages to the rest of the guild, as opposed to the old outdated channel. I suggest reposting all important info from the previous one over to this one for discussion and archival purposes. Contact the GMG tech division in case of problems with the network.

Regards,
Akira Shikubu

- Access code transmission to ://GMG-GuildMembers successful -
- Transmission ended -

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Guyton - 06-21-2008

Opening Communication
ID: John Adams - CEO

Good livings & Konnichiwa,

Ladies and gentlmen of the guild I am your Chief Executive Officer. As you send in your various communications you are asked to use the newly mounted cameras mounted on your ships hull to support the information you send in. If it is not possible I'm sure we will understand. Thank you mister Akira for constructing this central area for guild communication.

Transmission Cut

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Friday - 06-22-2008

Data Transferred...

To: GMG CEO
Re: Promotions

Looking over the fleet dispersement, I have made the following additions:

1) Will.Rogers has approval to fly a Stinger.
2) With the decommissioning of the Achilles, I have 'volunteered' Sum.Yungai to commission a gunboat und ther command of Kappa Squadron. He is aware that deployment of the ship is at the discretion of Kappa Command.
3) I myself will commission a fourth bomber to Kappa Sqaudron //As soon as I sort out additional FL accounts

End Data Transfer...

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Friday - 06-22-2008

To: GMG CEO
Re: Darkwing and Bounty Hunters

Patrolling alone in Sigma-13 today, I could hear the chatter of three Corsair pirates at the New Berlin jumphole.

Now as I understand it, we make two exceptions for entering the debris field - for Rhineland Military and Corsairs.

Not being in a position to drive out three ships by myself, I thought it would be prudent to hire three Darkwing ships that traders reported were operating out of Frankfurt.

I was quite surprised at their reaction, and was directed to their archives which contained the following:

' Wrote:Sigma 13 will be added to the Exclusion Orders following the actions of a CEO of GMG.
No unit of GMG is to be assisted for any reason.
Following is a unclassifed account of the situation that created this addition.

During a routine patrol from New Berlin to New Tokyo the Augusta encountered a BU that was pirating traders.
An order to cease all unlawful activities was broadcast in open frequencies.
The CEO of GMG ordered the Augusta to withdraw stating
"Bounty Hunters are not Sirius wide police and thus have no rights in GMG space ".
This action resulted in the pirate being able to complete his activity and escape.
Shortly after this 3 Blood Dragon Cruisers entered the area.

There is no evidence to support that GMG did not call these 3 ships after his prior action.

Now as I understand it, the GMG does not need do-gooders to enforce our laws - but does this also include the New Berlin jump hole as well? If mercenary types wish to attack pirates over in the debris field what do we care? Certainly from a security perspective I welcome them.

In terms of GMG security, I would like to have the option of hiring groups like DW as they are needed. I would appreciate it if there could be some kind of diplomatic solution to this 'incident'.

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - keithy47 - 06-22-2008

Just formaly identifying myself as GMG-Sum.Yungai, pilot of the Gunboat Hector (IMG type). This has now been formaly approved by Kappa command

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Blodo - 06-22-2008

Comm ID: Akira Shikubu <a.shikubu@gmg-aomori>
Topic: About Bounty Hunters

' Wrote:In terms of GMG security, I would like to have the option of hiring groups like DW as they are needed. I would appreciate it if there could be some kind of diplomatic solution to this 'incident'.
I think I can answer this. While sometimes we may require outside help to deal with a matter that is bigger than our forces can handle, I strongly urge not to invite Bounty Hunters back into Sigma-13 or Sigma-19. We have had enough problems with their like attracting more and more criminal attention as they continue to sit around in our space "for security". It is unacceptable and it puts us at odds with some of our... unspoken friends.

Rather than inviting this unwanted and costly presence on our heads, it is far better to call in help from our compatriots in the area: KNF (who sometimes call us in to help them, which we mostly oblige) or perhaps even the Blood Dragons or Golden Chrysanthemums, who have no ill will towards us.

Regards,
Akira Shikubu

- Transmission ended -

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Guyton - 06-22-2008

Opening Communication
ID - John Adams - CEO

I agree with the words of our senior diplomat. Though at times we are seen outnumbered and out gunned by the opposing enemy force. We cannot rely on the aid of "Bountyhunters" for their presence indeed does raise criminal level. Not only that but our allies would frown upon our funding of such groups for huntning. Currently the level of corsairs present number within Sigma-13 has lowered. During the major patrols of the Security Forces the enemy clears and scatters. Mercenarys are the primarly employed group of the guild. It would be wise to use their skills in such situations. During combat remember the guild is still independent and shows no affiliation towards any house, and only aid for those that assist it.

Also Minster Will Rogers has the right to the Taiiden Fighter, Stinger, Viper, and Taiiden Bomber. His rank is Lieutenant.

Good day,
John Adam

Transmission Cut

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Guyton - 06-23-2008

Opening Comminucations
ID - John Adams - Guild Master

Konnichiwa,

Members of the Security Forces are hereby ordered to defend traders against the Corsairs and Wild located within the debris field. Funding for this move has been paid for by individual traders 25 million credits every 3 days(50 million each week). I recommend heavier craft such as atleast two gunboats and two bombers. I am expecting the plans from the Senior Security Officer. Good day members.

-Adams.

Transmission Cut

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Friday - 06-23-2008

Opening Comminucations
ID - Bob Whippet - GANK Commander

I forsee that Corsair Gunboats and bombers will prove to be the most difficult adverseries. The combined firepower of two such ships is more than enough to tear up our heavier ships.

That being said, I recommend a 'bait and switch' tactic. By this I mean at least two fighters/bombers engage the ship(s) first whilst any heavier ships remain far enough away to not be obvious. This should distract the enemy long enough for heavier craft to open up on them before they turn their attention to our capital ships.

Let us see what comes of it.

GMG Communications Hub / Aomori - Guyton - 06-23-2008

Opening Communication
ID - John Adams

Konnichiwa,

The Sigma-13 operations have finally shown to be disrupted by the pirates in the system. More guild staff on the present miners in the field have been evacuated to the Sigma-19 mining operations. No doubt H-fuel prices will rise on the major houses seeing as shipments will not make it to Kusari. Sigma-19 has become the primary focus for our operations. Two ships have been lost in the struggle with the Corsairs and two of our symbols of power have been damaged in battle. This is a security problem, if the remaining bodies left in the GMG population cannot remain safe then we will push deeper into space. Outcasts have offered their aid to our forces. We will respond to this massive display of force.

John Adams

Transmission Cut