Discovery Gaming Community
To: The 13th "Bretonian" Northern Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The 13th "Bretonian" Northern Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=96670)

To: The 13th "Bretonian" Northern Fleet - Thunderer - 04-07-2013

- Incoming Transmission -

-= Medium Encryption =-

Priority: Medium
To: 13th Northern Fleet Outpost
Subject: Your Fabulous Return

[Image: freelancergeorgerichard.png]

Fabulous. Oh, dear. I expect the irony to be obvious. How cloddish of you to let the whole Sirius know the outlawed base of the 13th Fleet is here again, don't you agree? Outlawed, yes. I might have to mention that everyone who supplies it is considered an enemy of the Kingdom of Bretonia. Isn't that unnecessary risk of lives?

However. You can still get an amnesty. I don't say you will certainly, my colleagues were quite determined when they outlawed you. My brother knows you well, though. He has once even served you. Glorious days, he says. But you just had to mindlessly brake those rules and turn renegade, didn't you? If you decide to bow and come back, I can think of persuading my colleagues of giving you an amnesty and putting your fleet back to service. If you bow to my command, I can even fight for your privileges! Think about it. Think carefully.

I'm looking forward to your reply. Farewell for now.

- Message Over -

RE: To: The 13th "Bretonian" Northern Fleet - Black Widow - 04-08-2013

Source: HMS-Argosax
ID: 13th| Northern Fleet Captain Francis Black
Subject: Reply to BAF| Communiqué

[Image: northernfleetlogo4.png]

Well, I have no idea how your intelligence services managed to intercept that message about our base, I must use a Higher BIT encryption next time!

Anyway, to the subject of your message well I am surprised that the BAF would contact me directly after all that has transpired! I do remember your brother Charles very well he served valiantly in the 13th| until the BAF forced his hand to surrender his ship. Although I did not know he had a brother.....

Your offer of an amnesty is interesting and maybe be considered by the 13th Higher ups as our situation as become almost untenable, our base is running low dangerously low on vital supplies for our ships and crew. 70% of our Fleet is drydocked due to heavy damage and without parts with the remaining ships barely holding together and not war worthy.

But that has not stopped us conducting Black Ops against Frog Targets all over the bretonian sector.

However, an offer of amnesty cannot be accepted without first the treachery and contempt held by the BAF| toward the 13th| Fleet must be addressed and all the crimes committed against us be answered for!

First point, we did not turn renegade but were declared so by the bretonian state after certain items were sold to parties who were in fact our allies. IE the Cloaking Device the 13th| sold to a Libertonian Secondary Fleet Commander that sale alone led to the 13th being declared rogue although the Libertonians are allies and fight to this day in Leeds alongside Bretonian Ships.

The Duke of Norfolk who at that time commanded the BAF| declared us such renegades himself because we did not ask his permission first to sell a cloak to an ally?

Even before this our old base, the 13th| Western Outpost located in the Edinburgh System had been utilized by the BAF and BIS for secret operations against those frogs but not once did the BAF Merchant Navy supply our base. We were the Duke's Toy used and abused and then tossed out on our asses when the situation became untenable (GRN discovered our base, no-one came to help then)!

But yet when everything was fine and when there were no BAF| warships around who was it the BAF MN or other allies would call for assistance some indy? No, they called the 13th| Northern Fleet thats who and we delivered protection everytime but the BAF| never showed any real thanks or helped supply our base or defend it when it finally fell to the GRN!

But Bretonian Treachery does not end there oh no, there were other plots by the BAF to destroy our base. Those in the intelligence bureaus and junker communities will know exactly what I am talking about without me going into further details there!

Im afraid, commodore you have opened a can of worms that leads into a rabbit hole of scandal and disgust. The question is how far do you want to go?

I think at the core of this is jealousy, the BAF| were envious of the success of the 13th| Northern Fleet and when the Duke gave the territory of Tau 31 on Bretonia's Northern border to the 13th| to patrol, it angered quite a few BAF| higher ups as did the killsheet our fleet racked up including the destruction of 25 Valors with minimal losses to our own numbers.

Many hundreds of Bretonian Service men died at the hands of the GRN once they finally boarded our base and took control of it because we were abandoned.

The old 13th Fleet Admiral Sir Francis Drake is dead, executed at my request as a result of an internal mutiny against him when he proposed we launch terrorist attacks against Bretonian Civilians and Shipping something that was against the Core of 13th| values. As far as I was concerned at that time BAF| was the enemy not the people herself. So I ended him and took command so now all decisions for the fleet fall to me, although there are a board of higher ups, I am the "Chief" so to speak.

So as said your offer of an amnesty for the remnants of our fleet is under consideration but first:

What the 13th Northern Fleet need from the BAF is a formal acceptance and apology for her treachery shown to her loyal subjects the 13th| Northern Fleet during our time of servitude we were used, abused and then tossed out when it did not suit the BAF that we were of further use to them.

That decision lead to the destruction of our base, the death 1,000 13th| Fleet Bretonian Personnel and the loss of these ships:

13th|HMS-Argosax - fleet admiral Sir Francis Drake
13th|HMS-Hell.Hound - vice admiral John Cabot
13th|HMS-Thunderer - commodore Charles Richard Hall - resigned

-Destroyers:
13th|HMS-Snake - Commander Kiki Drake
13th|HMS-Nefasturris - Captain Francis Black
13th|HMS-Trojan.Horse - commodore Price
13th|HMS-Sharatan - commander Jan Shillings
13th|HMS-Tyler - captain Robert Brich

-Gunboats:
13th|HMS-Daishi - commodore Price
13th|HMS-Vanguard - vice admiral John Cabot

-Bombers:
13th|Duke.of.Hazzard - vice admiral John Cabot
13th|Codrin - captain Robert Brich;

-Fighters:
13th|Spitting.Cobra - fleet admiral Sir Francis Drake
13th|Hastings - sub-lieutenant Arthur Hastings

If the BAF give us a formal apology and honour the memory of these fallen comrades and ships.

I as Commander of the remaining 13th| Northern Fleet forces will surrender all ships under my command back to Her Majesty, Queen Carina I

RE: To: The 13th "Bretonian" Northern Fleet - Thunderer - 04-08-2013

-= Medium Encryption =-

To: 13th| Northern Fleet Captain Francis Black
Subject: RE: Reply to BAF| Communiqué

*Yawns* Good. I will see what I can do... or actually, I would first like You to inform me of the size of your fleet, if it even deserves that status. Just to check if it's worth it. And also, you said that You are actively conducting operations against Gallia. Get me some proof. Images, as many as possible, would probably be the best. I also demand that You remove the 13th banner from a battleship in your list, the Thunderer. You insult my dignity. I won't tolerate my ship being humiliated by Your tag.

Oh, by the way - You seemed fairly surprised when I told You I know about Your base. I am supposed not to help You, but I just can't stand watching You being so pathetic. Your transmission for suppliers recruitment was Sirius wide. It certainly is the best way to acquire as many ships as possible, but the enemy will also pick the signal. I advise You to search around bars in Junker outposts instead. They're full of all sorts of jobless shady characters and gadabouts. Those will do whatever You ask them, for a relatively low price. It pays off well, if You ask me. Or, because the damage is already done, You may continue using the same frequency.

Our negotiations will continue after You provide me what I have requested. Farewell until then.

- Message Over -

RE: To: The 13th "Bretonian" Northern Fleet - Black Widow - 04-09-2013

You offered an amnesty you cannot turn around now and decide whether it is worth it or not based on how many ships we have! You either offer one or you dont!

Current details of the 13th| Northern Fleet Roster are classified and will not be divulged to the "enemy" so I am afraid I cannot provide that or any of the information you request including current anti-gallic operations!

I also will not remove 13th|HMS-Thunderer from the list of ships served under the 13th Flag as that ship was not your ship it was your brothers!

A man who was forced by the BAF to surrender his ship and was driven to madness by them, what a sad end to a hero.
13th|HMS-Thunderer = 1000 x BAF|HMS-Thunderer in terms of service laid down for bretonia and battlestars earned. You were probably still in nappies when I flew with your brother against the gallic hoards, Valor after Valor destroyed. So no I will not take down that ship name!

In relation to the Transmission about base suppliers needed for our base, do you not think that such Transmission was in fact sent out deliberately...... Do not believe the intent of everything you read as there are alternate motives!

If you thought the 13th and myself were so pathetic then why start this communication in the first place if your not here to help why offer a possible amnesty???

Seems you are nothing but a boyish inexperienced captain of a battleship whose history you have no grasp of and serve a military power whose treachery against its own people you could not possibly even begin to fathom!!!

No I think I am done talking to you, your latest response has annoyed me greatly!

If this message truely contained the possibility of amnesty for the whole 13th Fleet then I want to hear it confirmed from the Horses Mouth, Admiral Piett where is he I wish to talk to him.

I say again I want a formal apology from the BAF for the betrayal they showed to the loyal 13th Northern Fleet which lead to the deaths of 1000 Bretonian Service Personnel and formal acceptance that those 13th Personnel are in fact war heroes!

Once this apology has been presented to the 13th Fleet by Piett, I will lay down all current information of the 13th Northern Fleet and proof of recent operations!

If not then 13th Northern Fleet will serve against you until every last ship under my command is but smouldering metal as we would rather

Fight on our feet, than Live on our knees!

Captain Francis Black, signing off........................

RE: To: The 13th "Bretonian" Northern Fleet - Thunderer - 04-09-2013

-= Medium Encryption =-

To: 13th| Northern Fleet Captain Francis Black
Subject: RE: Reply to BAF| Communiqué

*Yawns* Pity.

- Message Over -

RE: To: The 13th "Bretonian" Northern Fleet - Black Widow - 04-09-2013

Try yawning with my pistol rammed down your throat you insolent bastard!!

[Image: edisontrent.jpg]

By the lack of reply from other BAF dignatories I will assume there is no apology coming our way, so this Transmission has served its purpose!

Do not contact me again!

Captain Francis Black, signing off........................