Discovery Gaming Community
To: Rheinland Military, Rheinland corporations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Rheinland Military, Rheinland corporations (/showthread.php?tid=98331)

To: Rheinland Military, Rheinland corporations - athum - 05-09-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Sender: Doctor Alf Brandolf
IFF: Rheinland Military
Id : Rheinland Military

Hi. My name is dr. Alf Brandolf.
I currently work in Omicrons now and explore anomalies in unregulated systems.
Researching alien organisms, i found an interesting feature of some of them... I think i can create Human-Robot hybride. It's very difficult to explain how it's works.

What i try to say: i am near Alaska Jumphole now and going to build a research station in Omicron 100. It is necessary for me and my science. I think it is possible to create new type of solders to defend Rheinland civilians.

If anyone want to help me - write me, i will tell you what to do.

Current problems:

1. Liberty Navy, LSF.
2. Nomads
3. Outcasts.

RE: To: Rheinland Military, Rheinland corporations - Markus Seiler - 05-09-2013

[Image: H%2526K-IT-Markus-Seiler.png]

Encryption: High

*You see a strong man, with a serious face. He seems to show no emotion*

Guten tag, Herr Doctor Alf Brandolf

I am Markus Seiler, company owner of Heckler & Koch Militärtechnik.
I am very interested in your research and in your cooperation. Currently we work on construction plans for a new Rheinland cruiser with automated systems. Your research results would help us improving the ship's systems.

We suspect, that the alien organisms can produce 120% more pure oxygen, when they are genetically modified. That would be very useful for the life support systems in space suits or in our Krieg-ships.

In this case we...>Ò¬¶7è6äd.½#Žù‚5a^í³¶­Ž...require...ZVàOêϝÓã›...organisms...–  ëÈð¨F¢)/^þ¾˜“Þl¯]L...for...ï­ÜV*ømÊQH!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This part of the transmission can not be decrypted. Maybe it is damaged or you
don't have the permission to view this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

×ÿM²: ...construction...73×ÿMÄÛm“Éé“:É7á6æ...surprise for...¿ö'»‹í>‚ÈÁ&¡4ŠoCl¼iš™ÛgÌy9¬ü‡‡vâ¨S[ÁuIº...Libertonians. I hope you understand this. This project has top priority. But we can supply you with technical equipment, if necessary.
You would help us to explore a new biological weapon of mass destruction. At any rate, you need to keep your presence, secret.

But I also see this as the opportunity to explore Bio-Neural circuits. That would make our computers more efficient as before.

The list of possibilities is long. We could need samples of the organisms for research purposes here in the secret facility in Frankfurt.
I would be very thankful, for your cooperation.

Auf Wiedersehen

[Image: H%2526K-TT.png]

RE: To: Rheinland Military, Rheinland corporations - Vermin - 05-10-2013

Bonjour dr. Alf Brandolf.

Our scientists already make one prototype with software module ,and managed to link up with the remains of nomad rests and human brain into vessel.Module type Solaris 2457.41 are very useful and usable.If you need consultation, please contact our laboratory in Galia.

RE: To: Rheinland Military, Rheinland corporations - athum - 05-10-2013

To: Markus Seiler.
My friend. I think we must unite. Organisms produce not only oxygen.

My presence in O100 is top secret. I always above the plane. Now, my targets are O.Minor and O.92.
For obvious reasons, can not fly through Omicron Delta because of "The Order". Our primary way is through Kusari. Keep in secret your presence there.

If you have to visit my station, I have to explain the principles of survival in these places.

PRINCIPLE 1: know your enemies.

Here is a list of dangerous enemies:

"The Wild" - Omicron Delta.
"Nomads" - anywhere.
"Liberty Navy, LSF" - Omicron Minor.
"Bounty Hunters" - anywhere
"Outcasts" - Omicrons

PRINCIPLE 2: do not hurt people.
Here you can meet Order, Corsair and Red Hessian ships. Do not engage them first.

PRINCIPLE3: Make semi-lawful factions friends.
Junkers and zoners are good traders and spies.

PROJECT LORELEI

Today my people will mount new equipment on abandoned alien object in Omicron 92. This facility will be habitable again.

I will make those lifeless desert into a powerful military and trade center

RE: To: Rheinland Military, Rheinland corporations - Rick Ranger - 05-10-2013

Guten tag, Doctor Brandolf

My name is Dolf Lundgren, a Daumann trader. I was directed to your plight by a sympathizer of yours. I've helped many like you in the past who are trying to keep 'A low profile' as it were keep stocks on basic materials. I'm sure it would be mutually beneficial to both our party's if I helped you in the same way. I have good contacts in the Omicrons and would be able to supply you with most (if not all) of your basic needs. If the price is right of course. We both know how dangerous that area can be. If your interested on procuring my immediate help, Please feel free to message me on private comms with the location of your base and my ship will be at the ready.

Please add LitchburgFaust to your docking rights.

Hope to be doing business with you soon!