Discovery Gaming Community
34th| Kusari Defense Force - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: 34th| Kusari Defense Force (/showthread.php?tid=98414)

34th| Kusari Defense Force - Flash™ - 05-11-2013

[Image: Flag-kusari.png]

34th| Kusari Defense Force

History:
The 34th| Defense Fleet, founded by three Admirals. Admiral Kenji Takashi, Admiral Dokuta Wairi, and Admiral Lee Nagato. These Admirals all met on Battleship Matsumoto in the Hokkaido system. Battleship Matsumoto is where the Admirals do all their work at. The 34th| Defense Fleet was created for protection of the Kusari borders. This fleet mainly focuses on protecting Kusari from enemy invasions instead of raids. The Defense Force Fleet is very experienced pilots. Currently the 34th| Fleet is focusing on getting more pilots and getting high commanders to lead Defense Fleets.

Goals:
1.) Protect the Kusari House from invaders.
2.) Protect the civilians of Kusari from pirates.
3.) Become the most experienced Defense Force in sirius.

Faction tag: 34th|
ID and IFF: Kusari Naval Forces ID and IFF
Example:
Capita Ships: 34th|KDS-(Ship name )
Snubcraft: 34th|(rank).name.lastname

Ships used:
Kusari Naval Battleship
"Komainu" Kusari Battlecruiser
" Hatchet " Kusari Destroyer
Kusari Gunboat
J50P-B3 "Umibozu" Kusari Bomber
J17P - 95P "Chimaera" Kusari Navy Very Heavy Fighter

Ranks:
Recuit - R
Kaigun Shōi - Ksh ( Ensign )
Kaigun Chūi - Kcu ( Sergeant )
Kaigun Daii - Kdi ( Lieutenant )
Kaigun Chūsa - Kcs ( Fleet Commander )
Kaigun Chūjō - Kcj ( Vice Admiral )
Admiral - Adm ( Admiral )

Ships allowed per ranks:
Recruit: Fighters, Bombers
Kaigun Shōi: Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats
Kaigun Chūi: Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats, Kusari Destroyer
Kaigun Daii: Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats, Kusari Destroyer, Battlecruiser ( only if decided by the Admirals )
Kaigun Chūsa: Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats, Kusari Destroyer, Kusari Battlecruiser
Kaigun Chūjō: Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats, Kusari Destroyer, Kusari Battlecruiser, Kusari Naval Battleship
Admiral: Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats, Kusari Destroyer, Kusari Battlecruiser, Kusari Naval Battleship

Current Admirals:
Admiral Kenji Takashi - Flash
Admiral Dokuta Wairi - Exterminator
Admiral Lee Nagato - Knjaz

Flagships:
34th|KDS-Karasaki
34th|KDS-Hizashi
34th|KDS-Overlord

[Image: Flag-kusari.png]

RE: 34th| Kusari Defence Force - VerbalArtist - 05-12-2013

Quote: The Fleet was founed by Adm Takashi, and his friend, which now is big fleet.

That's really the only history I see in your history. I suggest you take some time and think about a good rp history for your faction. Also, I see a few mistakes in your grammar and being the grammar-nazi I am, would also suggest you fix those. One example would be in the quote (lets see if you can find it).

Also, expand on those goals a bit. Put in some secondary goals so we can tell what the 34th really want.

Love,
Abbas (Your favorite grammar-nazi)

RE: 34th| Kusari Defence Force - Flash™ - 05-12-2013

(05-12-2013, 02:45 AM)VerbalArtist Wrote:
Quote: The Fleet was founed by Adm Takashi, and his friend, which now is big fleet.

That's really the only history I see in your history. I suggest you take some time and think about a good rp history for your faction. Also, I see a few mistakes in your grammar and being the grammar-nazi I am, would also suggest you fix those. One example would be in the quote (lets see if you can find it).

Also, expand on those goals a bit. Put in some secondary goals so we can tell what the 34th really want.

Love,
Abbas (Your favorite grammar-nazi)

Ya, Founded, and? Whats your point? 1.) 2.) 3.) are the objectives of the 34th|. History is the 34th| Is a Defence Fleet, what History can they have, this isn't Nomads.

Thanks for the spelling correction, thats what happens when huge fingers and small keyboard.

RE: 34th| Kusari Defense Force - Drakaisyl - 04-11-2014

So what's a defense fleet doing in Alberta right now with one of its flagships ?