Discovery Gaming Community
Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! (/showthread.php?tid=99854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 06-05-2013

Hello, and welcome to my store! Here I produce Signature Banners/User Bars, and on the odd occasion, a Transmission Portrait. Please follow the instructions below if you wish to place an order.

I used to make these just for fun, but some of my friends told me that I ought to make money off of drawing them, so I started this business.

Order "Form"
For your order, tell me what you want in it, and where to put it all. Faction name, faction tag, faction logo, some ship, your character's name, your character's rank, etc. Obviously, of course, I can only fit so much in, so ask for just a couple.

Prices and Discounts
Individual banner: 15 million credits
Name replacement*: 12 million credits
Bulk purchases: 10% off (five or more), 20% off (ten or more)
Active [LN] or [UC] members: Additional 10% off

Example Banners (more are in my signature)
[Image: 2nvqubq.jpg]
[Image: ml5zzd.png]
[Image: 28ko8yb.png]
[Image: nbothz.png]
[Image: 14tx1zl.png]
[Image: 2s8isg1.png]
[Image: 20r8uif.png]

How do I put this as a link in my Sig?
Code:
[url=XX][img]XX[/img][/url]

*For example, changing "First Mate Mark Tres" above to "Captain Stevens"

Although I do make Transmission Portraits/Bars, they aren't for mass sale right now. If you like the ones I make, send me a PM if you are interested in having one.

And the money?
All cash is to be sent to "Sender". Orders can take a day to a week for completion, depending on my availability. I'll post or send you the images once the payment has been confirmed.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - QuinnZai - 06-05-2013

Hey there. I'm interested in having an IMG| banner made for me.
What I would like to see it have is:

IMG| - QuinnZai Momochi (On the left hand side)
The IMG star logo (On the right hand side)

Thank you very much. Payment of 15 million to Sender was made.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - t0l - 06-05-2013

Platinum on the right, and Xavier Ravis on the left.

Cash sent.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - LunaticOnTheGrass - 06-05-2013

Would be uber-interested in a Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee banner with "Widerstand" on the Left and "Oberst Erich Klugmann" on the right.

I'll send the cash within 24 hours; no rush needed on your end.

Edit: Cash Sent.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 06-06-2013

Wasn't quite expecting three requests at the start. They're done though, so here they are.

[Image: ml5zzd.png]
[Image: 333k7pj.png]
[Image: 2wfkbvd.png]

If you need or would like any further adjustments, please let me know.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - t0l - 06-06-2013

I'd like a few more.

1: A simple banner that reads "The Ravis Family", preferred a grey-ish, metalic background.

2: A CR| banner that has "Tal Ravis" on the left and Colonial Republic on the right

3: A name replacement for a Liberty Navy banner that says "Ensign Hudson Ravis"

42m sent from Platinum|-Tea-flown Don.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Makc_RU - 06-06-2013

Hi. You do some nice work. I might be mistaken, but such "banners" are called User Bars.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 06-06-2013

Here you go, Tal. Talk to me if you'd like any changes.

[Image: az8aib.png]
[Image: 34s2xr5.png]
[Image: 35nbhmq.png]

Thanks, Makc. To my knowledge, they're called both Banners and User Bars, however I see the term Banners used more often. I'll stick to that name for now, but if it's important to you that I change it, I can do so.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Makc_RU - 06-06-2013

nah, stick with the BANNER.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - John McClane - 06-08-2013

Hello there, I would like to purchase a banner:

Freelance Shipping on the left.
John McClane on the right.
Color similar to the red of my Avatar.
Textures, just something interesting and preferably black.

Payment of 15 million will be sent to Sender, from John.McClane.