Discovery Gaming Community
Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! (/showthread.php?tid=99854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 06-08-2013

Banner made, payment checked, and so here it is. I came up an interesting texture design for it, although it does lack any black. Should you want this banner adjusted, please ask.

[Image: 2s8isg1.png]

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - John McClane - 06-08-2013

That's actually a really nice banner. Thank you. If I feel like changing it around a little at a later stage, I'll let you know for and have the cash available.

Thanks again and great job on it!

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Les Salopards - 07-14-2013

I'd like a banner made for Les Salopards

I would like it to be a dark red, crimson color. The Brigand skull on the left, and Les Salopards on the right. If it flows with the rest of it, I'd like a Jaguar in the middle, but it's entirely optional

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 07-14-2013

Managed to fit the Jaguar in for you. Let me know if you need any tweaks.

[Image: 4i2dxe.png]

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - QuinnZai - 07-23-2013

Hey again. I'm interested in getting a XA- banner made.
What I would like to see it have is:

XA - Adrian Foster (On the left hand side)
And some Cobra logo (On the right hand side)
If the above cant be done, put an Eagle in the middle and Xeno Alliance on the right please.
A darkish red color with black textures maybe would be good if possible.

Thanks in advance. Payment of 15 million to Sender will be made shortly.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 07-27-2013

Just noticed your post today, my apologies.

Anyway, it took me a while to figure out what I was going to do for yours, but I think it came out alright.
[Image: 21abcqh.png]

Let me know what you think.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - aakopa - 07-27-2013

Hello,
You have very nice works here, I would like order banner for gateway shipping, we could discuss it in Skype if its possible, you find my Skype id from my profile.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - QuinnZai - 07-27-2013

That's actually pretty damn cool Teerin. Thanks a lot!

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 07-28-2013

Here's the Gateway| Shipping user bar
[Image: 20r8uif.png]

Message me if you would like further adjustments made to it.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - GrnRaptor - 12-16-2013

Can you show me some Gallic Royal Navy/GRN| banner samples? I'm not sure if I want to go character specific or just general GRN| yet though.