Bretonian Privateer ID
From Discovery Wiki
- The Privateers are a group of mercenaries and pirates who engage in piracy and raiding of houses or factions Bretonia considers hostile. They are secretly supplied and sanctioned by Bretonia, and may not commit unlawful acts inside Bretonia or against Bretonian corporations or Bretonian allies.
Pilot carrying this unlawful ID is a Bretonian Privateer, who:
- Can attack any ship in self-defense or to protect an allied ship.
- Can attack any ships within their Zone of Influence, except transports. Ships belonging to Bretonian corporations or allies of Bretonia are exempted from this.
- Can demand cargo and credits from any ship within their Zone of Influence, and attack them if they do not comply. Ships belonging to Bretonian corporations or allies of Bretonia are exempted from this.
- Cannot ally with anyone except with Bretonian lawfuls, Golden Chrysanthemums, Outcasts, Council and Maquis.
- Cannot use any transports with more than 4,300 cargo.
|Spoiler: Buying Locations|