72-ARKM-G27 "Phantom" Rheinland Light Fighter
This article needs to be updated to reflect the changes introduced with the latest version of the Discovery mod.
|72-ARKM-G27 "Phantom" Rheinland Light Fighter|
|Owner Faction||Rheinland Lawful|
|Ship Class||Light Fighter|
|Power Regen||850 u/s|
|Ship Hull Price||1,358,000|
Rheinland ships are generally known for their power and reliability, more so than their agility. However, of late the newer versions of the Banshee and Valkyrie have been adding more of that power and reliability to their engines. Both ships are using better, lighter metals that are stronger then others, so the naval ship builders can get away with putting less thickness onto the frames.
The Phantom in particular is an exception to the Rheinland rule about agility. The ship is relatively lightly armed and armored, but its agility matches that of any light fighter on the market. Anyone expecting the "slow but steady" typical Rheinlanders is going to get a rather nasty shock.
Primarily used for police work and interception, the Phantom is a staple of the Military Police units in Rheinland, and deservedly so.
- Vertical Turn-Rate: 82.12 deg/sec (1.43 rad/sec)
- Lateral Turn-Rate: 82.12 deg/sec (1.43 rad/sec)
- Rolling Turn-Rate: 88.40 deg/sec (1.54 rad/sec)
- Sensitivity: 7.68
- Impulse Speed: 80 m/s
- Max Thrust Speed: 200 m/s
- Cruise Speed: 400 m/s
- Reverse Speed: 16 m/s
- Strafing Speed: 33 m/s
- 2 Class 9 Guns
- 2 Class 8 Guns
- 1 Fighter Torpedoes OR Cruise Disruptors
- 1 Mine Droppers
- 1 Countermeasures OR Light Cloaking Device
- 1 Class 8 LF Shield
- Cloak Type: Light Cloaking Device
- Max Duration: 27 seconds (empty ship)
- The ship package includes the hull plus the following items:
|Spoiler: Ship Package|
- The following bases are known to carry this ship, although sales may be restricted to pilots with a high positive reputation.
|Spoiler: Buying Locations|
- To add a review, locate the owner-reviews variable at the bottom of the raw page data, and create a new entry using Template:Review.
Use the Review template to add a review to this section.