Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [A]vs[C]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this has been answered yet, but do the A and C have leaders yet?

If so who if not i think we should have a poll.

People should nominate people for the poll and not being allowed to nominate himself/herself for the poll, because i think everybody would nominate themselves and only vote for themselves.

Voting on leaders should only be done by that teams members. As seeing that if everyone voted it would be just a contest for popularity.

If leaders have already been picked for both sides just tell me and ignore this post.
At the moment, the Coalition has only 5 members and does not need a leader. We might decide on one when we have enough members.
Denier-of-Soup,Aug 7 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:At the moment, the Coalition has only 5 members and does not need a leader. We might decide on one when we have enough members.
[snapback]1291[/snapback]

How many members are in alliance, do you know?
According to the Alliance and Coalition sign up thread there are 5 Alliance members
Denier-of-Soup,Aug 7 2005, 09:50 PM Wrote:At the moment, the Coalition has only 5 members and does not need a leader. We might decide on one when we have enough members.
[snapback]1291[/snapback]

Elvalia,Aug 7 2005, 10:03 PM Wrote:According to the Alliance and Coalition sign up thread there are 5 Alliance members
[snapback]1295[/snapback]

Cool even teams.
Awesome, but I wonder if we are all still active?
Timber Wolf,Aug 7 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:Awesome, but I wonder if we are all still active?
[snapback]1297[/snapback]

Same thoughts here :unsure: , the only alliance member i've seen on the server since i joined is my own [A]Sunrider account.

I also think we should use this forum as a leader nomination forum. Just say your name and who your nominating for which team.

Non-C or A players should probably not post nominations because who the leader is doesn't effect you.

And no nominating yourself for leader, as this would cause almost everybody to vote for themselves and we don't want that kind of problem.

Plz dont make the nominations and voting a popularity vote plz, as we dont want people who don't know what to do as our leaders.
I assume you mean this thread when you say this forum? Because of course this forum would be where the nomination would take place.
Timber Wolf,Aug 7 2005, 05:32 PM Wrote:I assume you mean this thread when you say this forum? Because of course this forum would be where the nomination would take place.
[snapback]1300[/snapback]

You know what I mean :angry:.