Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crayter Intelligence Service Encrypted Communication Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: kEYc36N.png?1]

To all Crayter Intelligence Agents and Secret Service Agents, this frequency is highly encrypted and has an unbreakable encryption code. No one within this Sirius Sector can breach it or break it. The only people access to this channel are members of either the Crayter Intelligence Service or Secret Service and the President of the Crayter Republic. Code will constantly change.

All mission reports, intel that has been gathered and assistance given to our civilians and/or the Military of the Republic need to be relayed to this channel so we can archive it and come back to it at a later date. Everything needs to be on record or we might just miss something.

Reports must cover all the necessary information which will be attached below;
  • Callsign
  • Intelligence Agent or Secret Service Agent
  • Mission and Objective that was given (Orders you have)
  • Any Guncam Screens or Comm Logs Relevant to the Action
  • The report itself

Would also like you all to remember that the Crayter Republic Bounty Board is open to the Intelligence Agents and Secret Service Agents also, so once the report is in, go get yourself some money if you have made a fine kill to one of our enemies.

Code:
[indent][color=#D09820][u]Template;[/u]
► Sender-ID:  >HERE<
► Encryption -Code: >HERE<
► Source: >HERE<
[/color][/indent]

Director of Crayter Intelligence Service
Crayter Republic
[Image: awhite.png]

Agents,

After equipping the Euryphaessa with some proper encryption modules, we've linked it to the Hades in order to create this channel. Obviously - this enhances our transmissions' security, but also improves the broad-cast range and provides instant-comm-links between your ships.

Then again, moving on to other matters.
Given the circumstances, we'll be needing an up-date to all our maps and star-charts. For this purpose, wings of agents will receive tactical recon missions, as follows:
  • Tacitus: You'll renew our intel on the Southern Gallic systems. Give a visit to our Corsican friends as well while your at it. Since Sentry's done with the arrangements at Malaclypse he'll accompany you.
  • Sierra, Sicarius and Theia: A proper sweep of the Omicrons and another look at Moros would be needed, though try not to annoy our Order friends.
  • Sage and Nighthawk: We could use an up-to-date chart of the Omegas, so i'll be leaving that to you.
This might also prove useful for Euryphaessa's Spyglass Scanner, so i'll expect the data to be sent in soon.

Signed, Aidan White.
[Image: nR70bwp.png]
Well...

Since Tacitus has been off with other business i returned to Coronado to fix my Nyx for once. Interesting though, Sage, Sierra and I RV-ed with a couple of Order agents and went to explore that Alien Jump Gate we've been seeing active lately. A promising joint-operation but sadly we were ambushed by both Wilde and Nomad forces. Calling in for back-up from a few nearby patrols, we managed to keep our ground for quite some time until the K'Hara brought a capital-class vessel trough the Gate.

After a hasty retreat on our side, I was called back by the Director to help with the new systems of the Euryphaessa. Luckily, this was one of our Cruisers, along with the Argo, who converged with the rest of our defensive grid. Our movements were fast enough to counter the Nomad offensive, which brought both fighter-craft and capital vessels.

After a rather long battle, with exceptional coordination we managed to take out all hostiles without having any of our ships downed. I can only say good work to all of us.
So say we all!

On a side note, we've managed to get a special item from the nomads, in the aftermath. I'm fairly certain it can be useful so i'd recommend de Mortis has a look at it or we see if the Order might help us with it.

Sentry, out.
[Image: kzdAo5U.png]

:::Encryption level: Top Secret:::
::Big Grinecryption key available only to Director White:::
:::Access granted when *********** and ********* are entered:::

Greetings Mr. White,

I am pleased to report that our scouting of lower part of the Omicron systems has been completed. Sierra and I managed to avoid any dispute with the Order or Zoners while flying through the systems, though we did run into an AI unit. Luckily it posed no threat and avoided contact with us. The unit has been noted, and will be uploaded to our database shortly. One cannot be too careful.

Below are the scans of the systems we visited. Visual confirmation of the stations and planets encountered have been uploaded already when we established connection with C.I.S. Please note that we discovered stations that were not on scanner range, and thus will not show in the below system scans. Evidence of these stations can be provided should you request them from the C.I.S. database.

- - - Omicron Theta - - -

- - - Omicron 74 - - -

- - - Omicron Kappa - - -

- - - Omicron Delta - - -

- - - Omicron Lost - - -

- - - Omicron Lambda - - -

- - - Omicron Eta - - -

Please send a secured message back should you need further information regarding the details of each system.

Sicarius out
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: johnmajorfinal3.png]

[To: CIS Encrypted Communications Network]
[From: Cpt. John Major, Coordinator]
[Location: Hades, Tau-39]
[Subject: First Operation with Task Force Carentan]

As per Cmd. Ander's suggestions through 5.K.Y.P.3. protocols, we have been given permission to post our intel on this channel. Below is our first intel report, I hope it's useful for the Rapiers as much as it is for us.

(07-05-2013, 03:48 AM)Stolt. Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of hours ago, I launched our first operation as part of the Task Force Carentan unit. Agents Daniyal Altaf and Robert Wood had accompanied me. Our objective was just to have a small presence in the Taus, collecting a little bit of data from Gallic installations in the Tau-23 system. In the Tau-29 we were spotted by a Council IFF'ed vessel by the name lazado. The pilot of the vessel agreed not to disclose our location or presence in the Taus, we believe he was conducting trade as he headed towards the Freeport.

When we reached Tau-29 we conducted our reconnaissance of the area. We went over of the Indochine Outpost and collected some data on the station. RDA has their report for the station here, they've already conducted the analysis of the data collected.
Afterwards we headed over to a Gallic Battleship stationed in the system known as the Guillestre.

[Image: Guilliestre_JPEG.jpg]

Unfortunately the battleship's encryption levels were very advanced and we weren't able to get any actionable data on the ship.

We then began to leave the system when we we're interrupted by an EFL employee, a part of its security division. We attempted to leave however the gallic civilian stalled us. I attempted to create an informant within the company but that didn't work out so well.

[Image: Maurice_Cornett_JPEG.jpg]

But that was not the worst of our problems. Two Nomad vessels then appeared, one of them was from the Keepers sect. Surprisingly they weren't violent, at least not straight away. They did eventually turn violent however when they started sending me telepathic messages I couldn't understand. Please note that I have already submitted myself and our other agents present to medical examination and we have been confirmed not to be infected. The Gallic Civilian seemed to admire the Nomad creature so I suspected that he may have been infected. However, the civilian did display signs of displeasure when the Nomad contacted him as well, complaining of headaches and what not so I believe he is not infected but simply misinformed of the Nomad threat.

[Image: khara_nil_iji_JPEG.jpg]

We managed to collect a heat map of the creature for RDA analysis, so hopefully we'll get something new soon.

Agt. Altaf did lose his control during the mission and began to engage the Nomads but I ordered him to hold firing as the Nomads had not engaged us. He almost broke one of our Rules of Engagement for the Tau systems unfortunately. This does not reflect well for our first operation but I have been given assurances that this won't occur in the future.

When we did start to leave to prevent our infection by the Nomads, Agt. Daniyal Altaf's vessel was destroyed but I managed to tractor in his escape pods. We lost the Nomads at the Baffin system.

Although our first operation didn't exactly go as planned, we did manage to get the information we needed, and much more. So this operation, despite Altaf's vessel being destroyed, was relatively successful.That's all I have to report.

Signed,
John Major, Cpt./Coordinator

[End Transmission]
(07-13-2013, 04:40 PM)John.Vincetti Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

::Incoming Transmission::
::Sender: John V. Sheppard::
::Location: California, Willard research station.::
::Encryption: Liberty Security Force clearance :High Encryption::

[Image: SKRtVb7.jpg]

Greetings agents and commanders, I'm sending in a report from my activites and observations in Tau-39 system. This mission was part of the Task Force Canteen's joint Intel-Gathering ops with the Colonial military.

Upon departing from Alert station, i was contacted by my CO Captain John Major, that I must take with me 3 experts from the LSF Intelligence unit. They were to assist with our co-op with the Colonials, and help co-ordinate our Agents in the sector, and exchange any information we gather with the Colonial Intelligence. They were masked as Civilian Passangers, so we don't risk the operation getting exposed.

On my way to Tau-39 I haven't met any resistance, i did fly near by some outcast fighter in Tau-23, but he didn't want any questions about what I was doing there, and honestly neither did I care to much for him, since this operation and safety of our experts was my priority.

Upon my arrival in the Tau-29 , I immediately set course for the Carrier Hades, keeping an eye and changing my course few times until I was sure I wasn't being followed. Upon docking at Hades, i turned over our people to the colonial Agents aboard, and they seemed eager to get to work. Also, with our people, I also delivered as-by requested by our Intelligence unit, 40 crates of Synth Paste to the Colonial personel aboard as gift and taste of liberty cuisine, and 10 packages of costum-made medicines for one of the members of our expeditionary team there, who need the medication for reasons I do not know, and don't need to know. But, during the course of the journey, the particular expedition member told me he had a rare-condition, and needs the medicine for that reason, if he doesn't take it once every 48 hours, his "symptoms " kick in.

(( Delivering the experts))

After that business was concluded, I waited for a go-ahead from the Colonial navigational officer at Hades for launch, since we hade to make sure no visitors were poking around so my presence there wasn't discovered. As the operational procedure of this Task Force commands, I immediately started my voyage back to avoid any contact to blow my cower.

IMG has a strong presence in the sector, but I haven't seen any of their pilots, and hopefully haven't been seen.

Almost at Bretonian space, i was jumped by a wing of Galic fighters. I had no other options but to engage, and the ods weren't really at my favor.. Luckily for me, a Bretonian wing joined the fight, and we managed to subdue the enemy without them giving any reports to my presence there. I also managed to get oTwo of the Galic pilots escape pods, and after returning to Liberty, I handed one over at Willard research station, and am awaiting orders on where to deliver the other since, since he is a high-ranking Gunboat captain, and he might have some critical information. As far as I know, nobody noticed those pilots in my hold, nor noticed that I was there in the first place.. If we get some useful intel out of those Gallians, then I will call this particular mission a successful one.

PS : Any information we get out of those Pilots will be shared with the Colonial military.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
(07-14-2013, 08:17 PM)John.Vincetti Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

::Incoming Transmission::
::Sender: John V. Sheppard::
::Location: Tau-23, Carrier Hades.::
::Encryption: Liberty Security Force clearance :High Encryption::

[Image: SKRtVb7.jpg]

Greetings LSF and colonial colleagues.

As it was planned, few hours ago we had our first joint operation in Tau's space.
Even tho it was meant to be a routine and clean intelligence-gathering ops, things didn't quite go as calmly as we anticipated. I met up with my CO for this mission, Captain John.Major, near the Barrier station in Coronado system, where we encountered some colonial patrols, and exchanged a few words with them. After the Captain was done filling me up to date with the nature of our mission, i landed aboard the station to stock up on supplies and shield batteries. As I my ship was at the local equipment dealers garage, I kept getting approached by what seemed to be random people, who wanted directions, then another one who wanted to speak with me, then a few girls with.. Different things on mind. And since barrier station is known for it's share of "unusual" people, i didn't really think much about it..

Five minutes later my ship was ready, and I once again met with Captain Major in space outside the Barrier Station, we got word that the colonial wing is waiting for us at Tau-23 near their base of operations there, Carrier Hades. We set course for Tau-23, and we arrived at site without any incidents, witch is good, since this area of space is not particularly popular as a safe heaven for lawful entities.

Upon meeting the colonial pilots callings Patriot who was a military pilot, and Sage who was an intelligence officer, we docked at Hades to pick up any last minute supplies we needed for this operation. Our first checkpoint was in Tau-29 sistem. Upon arriving In Tau-29 nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Approximately 2 minutes later one of the colonial pilots received an automated KNF distress call, and it was not long before all of our ships received the same signal. We immediately set course towards the signal to check out what caused it.. As we approached, we noticed a floating black-box that was emitting the signal. Captain Major tractored it aboard his ship, and then seemingly out of nowhere, 4 Contari Lance ships were around us, asking us to turn the black box to them. Naturally, we refused to comply, and after a short out-whiting argument, things got messy.. As soon as I fired my first missile, it jammed and destroyed my targeting systems,communications, as well as navigation, I was basically a drift. Since odds were not in our favor, Captain Major also got hit, and had to bail out of his ship, at that point i was trying hopelessly to provide assistance for the Colonial pilots, but with so many of my systems damaged, I couldn't hit an asteroid if it was 50 M away from me, let alone moving fighters. A minute or so into the fight Sage was shot down, and since my communications were down, I had no idea if Patriot managed to retrieve either the black box, or our pilots escape pods.. I was an easy pray for the CL, and was hunted down after I broadcasted a transmission that I had the black-box on my ship, witch was not the case, I was trying to pull them off the last CR pilot since he was the only one left who had a working tractor beam, and the black box. I was chased down into an asteroid field, where I was pinned down and destroyed.. Just as they were flying around my wreck to find the black-box, before they figured what was going on, Patriot tractored me in his hold, and managed to jump out of the system..

While inside his hold, I saw Captain Major firmly gripping the black-box, and Colonial Agent Sage also safely inside.

So, unless you count the fact that we lost 3 ships, it was a successful operation, since we retrieved the black-box that could contain some valuable info, for both LSF and Colonial Intelligence.

Also, i would recommend for further actions to be taken to observe the CL presence in Tau-29 , and investigation of that equipment dealer who sabotaged one of my missiles to detonate immediately after launch.

I've been given a post aboard Carrier Hades as a more-pernament LSF operative for future missions with the Task Force Caranteen under John.Major's command.

I'm sending data about our flight path, and where we encountered the CL now

** Sending File **
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
**File Sent**

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
::Establishing connection::
::Colonial Assets only::
::System processing...complete::

[Image: Sage_zpsda1dfe8e.png]

As assigned, a sweep 'from West to East' of the Omega sector of Sirius has been completed, aided by the prototype miniaturised version of the Euryphaessa Spyglass Array and the CIS long-range engines. Quite extensive where circumstances would allow, likely to your satisfaction, Director.

Goldern Coin
The Mollys have eventually allowed our clearance past their defensive installation, allowing my passage through to the sector from Bretonia. Could be of use against shared hostiles in Dublin if the need arises.

Planet Gran Canaria
A bustling planet (exact population unknown - misleading census) with a large stake of Zoners, Corsairs, Bretonians (Molly and otherwise) and the Coalition. A competitor in the Deuterium business, yet a safe haven in the area away from the inter-house wars. Orbiting it is Nichols Trade Center, owned and administrated by Omicron Supply Industries.

Lanzarote Base
A simple docking port with a sensor array pointed towards the Dublin entrance, it also holds warehouses for the Gold deposits on Fuerteventura which it orbits. On the far side of the planet is a smaller station with restricted docking - purpose unknown.

Porto Novo
Large for a Zoner station, the hustle and bustle of incoming traffic meant my meeting with Revolution of the old sect of CIS agents would go unnoticed. He is now back within the Republic after an interesting talk.

Boa Vista Station
Smaller than Porto Novo, this is the main port to call upon should we need to meet the Coalition 'locally' given their... office space on the base. Otherwise, it is of little interest other than proximity to the guarded entrance of Omega-52 and what turned out to be a Corsair outpost in the nearby asteroid field.

Safe Haven
This system was most unusual, and while not openly hostile the Reapers within were careful to keep me only between the entrances and their open port depicted. Well-defended and orbiting Braillia, this world could potentially be a home for Colonials afflicted with Cardamine addiction.
The other entrance was guarded by a Dreadnought - whether this was kept with the permission of the Maltese I do not know.

Casablanca Base
As with the majority of the system, this installation is heavily contested between two old acquaintances: the Corsairs and Red Hessians. Currently in the hands of the Corsairs, I maintained my distance before swinging to the north-eastern quadrant of the system.

Viernheim Base
Built and operated by the Hessians, Viernheim seems to be the source of their Blood diamonds so coveted in Liberty. There were news snippets concerning them in Gallia during Fallen Grace, perhaps the Movers or Corse would be interested in their trade.

A mess of a sector based around a small neutron star, it serves as a deadly crossroads for a few systems. Some remnant signals and power readings appear to match up with those detected emanating from Tau-117.

Leon Base
Another installation of the Corsairs, smaller than Casablanca, likely due to the intense radiation throughout the system emitted by the central neutron star.

Freeport 5
The old IMG station still remains under the control of a small group of Zoners. I continue to admire their ability to survive in the middle of a conflict, particularly this greatly contested region.

Cadiz Base
A particularly large Corsair armoury or some such, it serves the dual purpose of holding back the Hessians also contesting the system and being their stop-off point when headed to Bretonia.

Ronneburg Base
The Hessians' stake in Omega-5, essentially the mirror of Cadiz and leading towards the 'civilised Omegas' the Guild has a stake in. Should there come a repeat of the Turf Wars, it may be of more value to us but for now Freistadt is a simpler solution.

Due to its public listing (along with Omega-3 and -7) this is not as extensive as would usually be required. The Daumann diamond-extraction operations still persist, although the intense radiation and a Hessian base in the system will likely cause them no end of trouble. I encountered several pilots of the Landwirtrechtbewegung - they believed my claim to be of the Bowex Colonial Authority and offered me a sample of their own food. This may be worth pursuing in regards to Yuma.

Bornholm Depot
Situated in the Gruinder Debris Field, the remains of a large station that has long since been destroyed, the usual Junker depot cleaning up the area. Slightly more of interest is the nearby planet Skagen and its orbiting Freeport. The area shows some scars of conflict, but was quiet at my passing.

Rostock Station
An installation of the Bounty Hunters Guild, it is used as a docking point for their patrols in and beyond the system but also acts as a guard post for their own system. They were clear I was not to go further.

Even without the warnings of Rostock, there was little need to journey to Omega-56. Along with the Dabadoru files regarding Nomad infestation and resistance of it, Prudence was also able to access and copy some of their more in-depth information on Nomad types along with their chart of Omega-56. The APM shipyard, Core border posts and an entrance to Rheinland space were of interest.

Assignment completed, Director; returning to the Hades until new orders arrive.

Agent Sage, ending report.
:::Encypted to: C.I.S. Transponders ::only::

Good evening, Agents.

I hope your skills haven't dulled in these last few days, and more importantly i hope you enjoyed it.
Now, i am about to present two operations which should be taken care of as soon as possible.
  1. Given a recent report made by a Flight Officer within the Colonial Military, we now know that the LSF and Liberty Navy may be constructing "Osiris" Class Battleships. While they don't pose a threat, we need to investigate this matter and see how, and more importantly why, are they doing it at this time.
    It will be a covert operation, hence why you must avoid contact with any Liberty assets while in their space.
  2. On the other end, I would like to renew our contacts with the Order, reason for which some of you are to fly into the Omicron Delta system, then contact any of their agents and proceed with the usual meeting protocols. Afterwards, your goal will be to gather as much information as you can, or even make a beneficial deal. We are aware that the Order has a large range of technologies that may prove useful to us, both against the Nomads and the Gauls. Getting them to share some of those techs with us will be of great use.
Senior Agents Sentry and Sage will be briefing you on the rest of the details and will assign each Agent to one of the two ops. presented.
Good luck!
Signed, Aidan White.

Agents,

I will be keeping this one short since it's more the equivalent of a drill for you, but still something that might prove useful to the Republic.

As you undoubtedly observed in this channel, this new Commando unit has gained interest in working with us. After a proper meeting with their leader, i've agreed upon some future joint-operations, one of which you will have to start as soon as possible - a survey of our old route into Gallia. Finish your current duties and then come to Sentinel for a full briefing.

Also, for those of you who are still working within Order space, i hope to hear some form resolution soon.

Signed, Aidan White.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6