Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IFF problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.
I just created new char and wanted to get IFF Daumann Heavy Constructions: - Gallic-friendly rep. I followed the aerelm's Guide to 4.86 Easy Repping and in the end i got IFF for Republican Shipping , why is that ? Shouldnt i get IFF Daumann ? :S
You messed up, do /droprep
Then do a bunch of Daumann Heavy Construction missions.
Problem solved
/droprep is your friend. It'll drop the current IFF upon a relog and if your rep isn't +0.9 for Daumann then just do a few missions or kill Hessians or any of their enemies. If it's 0.9 rep then don't worry it'll be your new IFF upon relogging.
The rep is +0.9 for Dm and Republican. So i just /droprep and relog?
But will Dm rep stay the same or it will drop?
It'll drop your IFF rep, so the Republican one as long as it was at the bottom of the repsheet and flashing. That will go to 0.49 (Friendly/Neutral) and your new IFF should be Daumann.

I had to do it with my Colonial char, it gave me an IMG IFF after following the Easy-Rep tutorial for Colonial. Simple fix.
Droprep will reduce your reputation with the faction at the very bottom of your repsheet.
If you only have Daumann and Republican at full green, you'll gain Daumann IFF after using droprep once and relogging.
Thanks , guys alot. I just /droprep and instantly got a IFF Daumann. Problem fixed. Big Grin