Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Poll: Jetblack & Doj
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Rather than being bored and spamming the board with profane imagery of dragons. I'd like to try and get an opinion on here whether its cool if me and Doj come back. I mean, were already here, we just get banned on sight usually. Been trying to play it cool for quite a while now, and feel its good enough to come back to the server in a less abusive manner to the players. As there is nothing to lose in doing so. No matter what we are on the server to stay, the bans have proven easy enough to circumvent. Where as instead of being asshats on the server we could actually prove productive and tone down our raids. Granted we've been notoriously awful players over the years. I believe time has proven its not really possible to get rid of anybody on the server should they feel like playing. For a fair amount of time me and Doj have been playing rather well. Without being complete jackasses. We have been playing ball, and would like to be able to continue to do so without alts getting banned nonstop. I grow bored of having to change my MAC address, HD ID, and IP everytime you guys find where im logging in from. This is a legitimate request, so please take the time to consider it.

Not to sound like a conceited jerk, but it really is that easy to just go back on and continue being a jerk to new players, killing everything in sight, and making it just a general pain in the ass to play. We'd like to try and make it where that is no longer necessary. I am sure we can come back "legally" to the server in a mature and sensible manner that is beneficial rather than detrimental to the player community at current.
Voted no, because I already tried to help you without any progress 8|
Who is jetblack and why were these 2 banned?
(06-13-2013, 09:25 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Voted no, because I already tried to help you without any progress 8|

You play with us all the time you dingus.

(06-13-2013, 09:25 AM)Hell Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Who is jetblack and why were these 2 banned?

We are not really banned, they just delete our stuff when they find it every now and then.
Yeah, and Doj got my jug deleted.
(06-13-2013, 09:29 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, and Doj got my jug deleted.

We both know we make more than enough cash to make up for one jug.
first wanted to write some big story, but i don't think that is needed,

voted no.
circumvent the ban and play nice,
(06-13-2013, 09:33 AM)SeaFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]first wanted to write some big story, but i don't think that is needed,

voted no.
circumvent the ban and play nice,

No need to play nice if we have to circumvent everytime. I've been playing nice for over a month now. I feel i've made enough effort on my part to play.

Theres no argument that can be made against unbanning us, other than "it makes me feel better".

Which in itself is a lie, since we come back immediately. Where as this is us trying to make an effort to not be complete asshats.
From what i've heard, you guys are the king dickheads.

Edit: Hell No!
(06-13-2013, 09:45 AM)Sabre Wrote: [ -> ]From what i've heard, you guys are the king dickheads.

im torn between 'hell no' and under supervision. but how much supervision is not clear.

Either your original post is a load of bull, or you've turned over a new leaf.

if you have turned over a new leaf then i think, under supervision, you should be allowed back.

Doj...... well....... thats simple: Hell No!

We are the king dickheads.
Currently we are trapped in a bit of a circle. Banning does nothing, where as not banning gives us a reason to not be dickheads.

Hell, the bit of me turning over a new leaf is irrelevant anyway. Otherwise I would not even waste the energy in my powerful fingers to type this out. I'd just resume being a dick. Because im able to do that no matter what happens.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35