Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To KNF - Requesting build permission for Ueda Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission:
FROM [USI]Tennessee.Jed
TO Kusari Naval Forces

VIDEO TRANSMISSION DECLINED>>

>_
To whom it may concern,

I would like to humbly request a portion of Kusari space to construct a base, Ueda Station, that would neither inconvenience nor harm any lawful citizens of the Empire. I would like to withhold certain details regarding the station and wish to further discuss them in a neural net channel connected to Sirius. Please contact myself, [USI]Tennessee.Jed, or my servitor, Constructobot9001, at your earliest convenience. A private message or a neural mail will more than suffice. I will gladly make this endeavor worth the Empire's time in terms of compensation. Safe travels, friends.

[USI]Tennessee.Jed
[Image: comheader.png]

[USI]Tennessee.Jed,
Before beginning your project, you are requested to consult and study Kusari Legal Codex.
For your convenience, here is the part concerning bases construction regulation.

(09-16-2010, 06:48 PM)Kusari Kaigun Wrote: [ -> ][size=12]Section 8 - Base Construction

8.1 Any legally recognised group is entitled to construct bases near existing permanent bases they own.

8.2 All bases, unless exempted in writing, are subject to the following conditions:
  • Shall not be constructed within 3K of an existing structure. This includes other bases, tradelanes, jump gates or docking rings.
  • Shall not be positioned as to obstruct tradelanes, docking points or other areas of heavy traffic flow.
  • Shall not deploy defense modules within 2K of other structures, unless authorised in writing.
  • Shall incorporate the name tags of all lawful Kusari authorities into their base administration computers.
  • Shall not be used as any kind of freeport within Kusari space.
  • Shall not be used as staging ground or repair depot for groups that are hostile to Kusari.
  • Shall be owned and operated by persons in good standing with Kusari authorities.
8.3 Any base in breach of one or more of these conditions may be subject to fines, or siezure of base assets by force of arms.

8.4 Attempts to prevent foreclosure of a base shall be deemed an act of war against the Kusari Republic, and offending bases shall be subject to a quarantine order.

8.5 Any unauthorised ship breaching a quarantine order without lawful excuse, shall be terminated with extreme prejudice.

8.6 Bases owned and operated by foreign groups without ownership of an existing permanent base, are welcome to establish themselves in the following locations on the same plane as other bases:
  • In the vicinity of Deshima Station, Shikoku system.
  • In the vicinity of Narita Station, New Tokyo System.
  • Honshu sustem, in the area bounded by the following tradelanes: Planet Honshu -> Akita Border Station; Akita Border Station -> Aomori Station; Aomori Station -> Planet Honshu.
8.7 All bases constructed under section 8.6 are subject to all the rules and regulations in Section 8, as well as the following conditions:
  • Maximum construction distance from Deshima and Narita is 10K.
  • Minimum distance from Planet Honshu and Aomori Station is 10K.
  • Structures built within the vicinity of Aomori Station are under GMG jurisdiction.

Furthermore, the informations you have seem to be oddly obsolete. Kusari isn't an Empire anymore. It is now a Republic.
I'd advise getting some accurate informations about the house you're planning to settle in.

Concerning your request, the Admiralty isn't seeing any reason to deny it, as long as it will not violate Kusari laws.
We would like to remind you Cloaking technology and Hyperspace surveying is illegal in Kusari. Therefore, building factories for those technologies would be a direct violation of the law.

May you find glory,
Kaishō-ho Mochizuki,
Kusari Naval Forces.
[/size]

[Image: comfooter.png]
Incoming transmission:
TO Kaishō-ho Mochizuki
FROM [USI]Tennessee.Jed

VIDEO FEED DECINED>>

>_
My apologies, sir. I meant no disrespect, I come from a very distant place is all. I believe my project checks all of those parameters, so I will begin construction soon. If the KNF have any questions go ahead and contact either me or my servitor, Constructobot9001, and I'll be glad to answer any questions. Thanks again mates.

[USI]Tennessee.Jed