Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings to all of you !
I'm new to this server and to be honest, new to Freelancer MP in general.
I have enjoyed vanilla Freelancer as well as the Discovery Mod in SP a lot and I'm really curious how RP does work in Freelancer.

I'm a huge fan of RP and the atmosphere of freelaner universe, so I'm looking forward to meet you guys in space !
And yet another soul joins us. Allow me to grant you a Warm Welcome to Disco!

Now, seeing that you're new - i will first recommend that you read the rules and guidelines found here on the forum, as they will surely help you on your way.
Second of all, feel free to ask anything you need or if you have any questions. Most of us (especially the Angels) will gladly help.

Then again - good luck and have fun!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!
By any chance, are you a music producer? Your name is familiar ._.
(06-15-2013, 03:56 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!
By any chance, are you a music producer? Your name is familiar ._.

If you mean (hobby) musician, yes !
(06-15-2013, 03:53 PM)Johnathan Nox Carter Wrote: [ -> ]Second of all, feel free to ask anything you need or if you have any questions. Most of us (especially the Angels) will gladly help.

If you have questions go ask Doj. He's such a nice person, he'll explain you everything.
(06-15-2013, 08:04 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2013, 03:53 PM)Johnathan Nox Carter Wrote: [ -> ]Second of all, feel free to ask anything you need or if you have any questions. Most of us (especially the Angels) will gladly help.

If you have questions go ask Doj. He's such a nice person, he'll explain you everything.

ohu
Welcome here,and have best fun here Big Grin..
Welcome to the rest of your life.

Enjoy your stay
Welcome aboard!
Thanks for the warm welcome !
I really enjoy playing on the server, even if it will take some time to get into RP.
I'm going to write a biography for my first character, I think this will make things easier for me.
See you in space !
(Unfortunately not till the next WE Shy)
Pages: 1 2