Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gunboat concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What you think about this spaceship?
[Image: 974c0bdfab_preview.jpg]
cool ship, i like how the engines look. maybe move the sensor array and put a forward gun there?
agree with kaiser.

move sensors, put forward gun there instead, a few turrets on top and bottom and it could turn out well.
Looks really nice. Not sure it fits with any Freelancer styles.In terms of strict functionality, I would fill in the back, even though its very stylized its not very practical, makes the ship more fragile and harder to maintain. Also kind of big relative to the cockpit, more of a frigate than a gunboat.
Looks like mix of Orca and Conference to me for some reason. But it definitly nice one.
Im not sure it will get to us though. Disco policy on stopping imports seems to be serious.
(06-18-2013, 06:15 AM)Ursus Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice. Not sure it fits with any Freelancer styles.In terms of strict functionality, I would fill in the back, even though its very stylized its not very practical, makes the ship more fragile and harder to maintain. Also kind of big relative to the cockpit, more of a frigate than a gunboat.

Maybe another civ gb?
good job
well maybe make it a little smaller and make it a civ "Gunship" ? There is a Gunboat already, Gunship would definitly be usefull since its one manned and Freelancers work mostly alone.
(06-15-2013, 04:45 PM)Roger Wilco Wrote: [ -> ]What you think about this spaceship?

HELLO ROGER

Sorry I haven't been online. I lost my Skype account and I couldn't find your account again... Anyway I love this concept. Would be nice if they put this in the game...

Best regards
Koos_458 (Juandré)
(09-27-2017, 06:44 PM)Koos_458 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2013, 04:45 PM)Roger Wilco Wrote: [ -> ]What you think about this spaceship?

HELLO ROGER

Sorry I haven't been online. I lost my Skype account and I couldn't find your account again... Anyway I love this concept. Would be nice if they put this in the game...

Best regards
Koos_458 (Juandré)

Uhh.. I think a PM would have been better than grave-digging a 4-years dead thread..
Pages: 1 2