Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: fresh off the boat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys and gals, i just bought myself a ship and was wondering if someone would maybe teach me how to fly properly, plus it would be a bonus to have some friends out here. any and all help is welcome, just at the moment i'm scared i'll press the wrong button and blow my own ass out of the sky. just hit me up on the old comms unit if you would like the help of a miner. JB out *salutes*
Which ship?
a mining rig called the surveyor
First of all - Welcome to Disco!

Now - first off, try to read the rules and guidelines here on the forum, as they will most surely help you on your way.
Also, if you want help or have any questions, please just ask, most of us will be glad to give you a hand (especially the Angels).

Anyway - good luck and have fun!
If you would like to minning something, contact {SMG} ingame. I think they could give you a lesson. And maybe will accept to their faction. Ask them, they have base in Pennsylvannia and minning Silver there. Gut Luck!
And, Welcome!
Have you played SP? That should teach you the BASICS of flying, and of course you should definitely play it for the story, and learning the lore and atmosphere of FL, ect.
yolo man
First of, welcome.

Second, I doubt anyone can really help you master the Discovery. It's all about experience. Just log, fly with us for some time, and everything will come.