Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Missing Textures, tried all recommendations, no dice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have several missing texture issues, several turrets (IMG, Molly, cruiser missile turrets, and more) parts of ships (certain parts of the zoner dreadnought, some entire small fighters)

my settings are on max, ALL of them, i have tried reinstalling both discovery AND freelanc 5 times now (most of which was due to unrelated issues) and i even tried installing a texture pack, oh, and yes my drivers are up to date

so far nothing has fixed the issue, if anyone could help me on this id be most appreciative
While I never had an issue as bad as you, back in the 4.85 days I used to see my stork eventually go invisible, the only way for me to fix it was to alt tab when it was happening.
(06-16-2013, 06:21 PM)Beauregard Wrote: [ -> ]While I never had an issue as bad as you, back in the 4.85 days I used to see my stork eventually go invisible, the only way for me to fix it was to alt tab when it was happening.

i alt tab all the time for various reasons, no dice
no dice from anyone?