Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Problem in Liberty Space with MOX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello . Sorry for this but as far as i remember ( and btw asked a lot of people in several liberty navy faction ) MOX is TOTALY LEGAL within Liberty Space .. however i got shot by 2 Liberty Police for not dropping the cargo.
Trial by forum, not what we do here. Submit a sanction report if you think they broke the rules, otherwise keep it vague.

http://discoverygc.com/wiki/MOX_(Bretonia)

And this is not the first time I'm doing this route and a lot of LP players scanned me and everything was fine.

Thanks in advance.
We can see only the engagement notice. What did they say before they opened fire? Was there any RP?
(06-16-2013, 07:02 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]We can see only the engagement notice. What did they say before they opened fire? Was there any RP?

Yea only SSed that moment and came fast here..About that.. There was enough RP .. I stopped as they requested for a cargo scan.. they told me that they won't let me pass with 4500 MOX in my cargo hold .. and to drop the entire cargo.. I told them that Mox is legal and to ask a higher command about this problem as I was going to wait there until they get clarified. They refused to ask a higher command , though. After that I told them I'm noi going to move until they don't speak with someone in a higher command about our problem and I didn't want to drop cargo. Finaly they start shooting at me.
Yes, but why did they make you drop it? Could you post the chatlog?
(06-16-2013, 07:10 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but why did they make you drop it? Could you post the chatlog?

No I can't .. I don't use Discovery LaunchPad ..Sad my bad.. didn't thought this was going to happen.. about the 1st question.. They said i was carrying to much 4500..

EDIT: they are in new york system at california gate..
L:E : and I do RP a lot.. you can ask several pirates or navy ppl that caught me or scanned me.Smile/// The only problem was MOX wich is totaly legal.
I spoke with one of these guys.

They said their RP reason was "nuclear fuel in unarmored transport".

Their actual reason is what you have "Alt with PTrain and cloak, which pirating people in Penn".
(06-16-2013, 07:20 PM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]Their actual reason is what you have "Alt with PTrain and cloak, which pirating people in Penn".

I'm doing what ? No way .. I don't have any alt in Penny ... and i don't pirate there.. the only alt I have is a Corsair GB wich is in O Gamma.. Never left that place with it. .,.. Ask them to show you the full conversation if you want.
(06-16-2013, 07:24 PM)g200 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2013, 07:20 PM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]Their actual reason is what you have "Alt with PTrain and cloak, which pirating people in Penn".

I'm doing what ? No way .. I don't have any alt in Penny ... and i don't pirate there.. the only alt I have is a Corsair GB wich is in O Gamma.. Never left that place with it. .,.. Ask them to show you the full conversation if you want.

These guys say that they PMed you when you switched chars. So they knew about your alt.
(06-16-2013, 07:27 PM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2013, 07:24 PM)g200 Wrote: [ -> ]

These guys say that they PMed you when you switched chars. So they knew about your alt.

That's not true. I never pirated in Penny or switching chars from the last scan when i had neon insted of mox
Wait, so what were you hauling? Mox or Neon?
Be careful, faking stuff on the forum leads to bad things.
Pages: 1 2 3