Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Server is kicking me out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. There's one little problem I had whole day. I am loging on any of my chars, playing normaly, without any big lag for a while, and then suddenly I am getting red connection mark flashing on the screen and in a minute I get kicked. All other programs that use internet (Skype, Chrome) don't cut their work. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Admins perhaps got my comply via LolRawr? already, however it looks like the best way of discussing it is forum. So, shall we?
That could be "Loss"
Try restarting PC and router, if still don't work then it's server or your server problem.
Hm. I had that about 2 hours ago. Also red lag, then disconnect. When I wanted to log back to server, it said "no connection could be established", but I could still talk to my mates on Teamspeak. I am not completely sure whether logging in also got a few shared accounts banned as well, but I am not sure about this.

I just thought when reading this: Hm... could be linked to what happened to me.
(06-16-2013, 09:12 PM)Spike Seadra Wrote: [ -> ]That could be "Loss"
Try restarting PC and router, if still don't work then it's server or your server problem.

Tried, even did some prophylaxy things, it didn't helped. It's definately not about my connection, because other servers work, at least for the 30 minutes of testing. On official discovery server I get kicked every 5-20 minutes after loging in.
Try entering from a new account with a fresh char after restarting your PC.
Well, no problems were found today, but I guess I haven't been loged long enough.
Maybe your internet "hoster" or what ever we say that, might be doing some thing.
Same thing happened to me but fixed later.
(06-17-2013, 08:21 PM)Spike Seadra Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe your internet "hoster" or what ever we say that, might be doing some thing.
Same thing happened to me but fixed later.

As I said, other programs that using internet didn't seem to stop their work. Other servers didn't kicked me out. It was only official discovery, and straight after kicking me, I was able to log back, even if it was in space.
For every other server doesn't have same ping and location like the official discovery server.
Yeah some times i have lags in skype and forums suck up too but its fixed after morning.