Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Welcome to Universal Shipping's Department of Security
Bounty Board OPEN

As Universal Shipping steps out of Liberty's Governed Bounty Board, we accept that it is time to pay more for what you get. I, Charles Bell, former President and now Chief Security Officer of USI, will oversee the confirmation and payments of posted bounties applied by this board. Listed below is information for Freelancers, Mercenaries, and Bounty Hunters. I urge all Freelancers, Mercenaries, and Bounty Hunters who are loyal to Universal Shipping to bound forward and sign your name right here.

Requirements to Join The Board:

Must be a Bounty Hunter, Freelancer, or Mercenary wielding a good, reputable standing with Universal Shipping.
Must be registered here.

BOUNTIED PARTIES INCLUDE:

SIRIUS-WIDE:
The following are our listed targets. All targets, if found in the Liberty Sector, will be hunted like dogs by our very own Security Department.

Specific Targets
Name (IFF | ShipType) - # S.C.

Liberty
Lane Hackers
Liberty Rogues
Outcasts
Pirates

Bretonia currently closed
The Mollys
Gaians
Corsairs
Pirates

Rheinland currently closed
Hessians
LWB
Unioners
Pirates

Kusari currently closed
Blood Dragons
Golden Chrysanthemums
Pirates

Other areas currently closed:
Coalition
Corsairs
Pirates

Addons:
  • If the target is an indie fighter/bomber +5,000,000 S.C.
  • -----If the target is an official tagged Fighter/Bomber +2,000,000 S.C.
  • If the target is an indie gunboat/gunship: +8,000,000 S.C.
  • -----If the target is an official tagged Gunboat/Gunship +4,000,000 S.C.
  • If the target is an indie Cruiser/Destroyer: +10,000,000 S.C.
  • -----If the target is an official tagged Cruiser/Destroyer +6,000,000 S.C.
  • If the target is an indie Battlecruiser/Battleship: +15.000,000 S.C.
  • -----If the target is an official tagged Battlecruiser/Battleship +10,000,000 S.C.

NOTE: These addons do not apply to specific bounties.

Template For Collecting Bounties:
Code:
[b][color=#99FFFF]Your name:[/color][/b] [i][color=#99FF99]<your character's name>[/color][/i]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Where the money is going:[/color][/b] [i][color=#99FF99]<your ship's exact name>[/color][/i]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Kills:[/color][/b] [i][color=#99FF99]<list all ships claimed, noting the ship type/faction>[/color][/i]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Circumstances:[/color][/b] [i][color=#99FF99]<tell what happened>[/color][/i]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Proof:[/color][/b][list]
[*] <thumbnailnk>
[*] <thumbnailnk>
[st]
[b][color=#99FFFF]Payment owed:[/color][/b] [i][color=#99FF99]<credit amount; provide subtotals for each kill>[/color][/i]
### Connection Established ###
### Incoming Report Transmission ###

Transmission shows Pepe. He's having an ice-cream in his hand.

[Image: commpepe0.png]

Pepe is trying to hide his ice-cream, when noticed camera is ON.

Your name: Pepe

Where the money is going: BHG|Pepe.Canopener

Kills: Rogue VHF named LR-Mad.Mango

Circumstances: I stumbled upon Mr. Mango in California. He didn't try to run. When my wingman arrived, we offered brave rogue a fair fight, so my pall stayed aside. After my lucky mine instakilled that rogue, we figured out he had no armor. It wasn't that fair as I thought. And he was more brave than I said. But, kill is kill and money is money, Sir. Thank you.

Proof:
Rogue VHF identified
Rogue VHF meets his sad nuclear destiny
Payment owed: 1.500.000

Pepe reaches OFF button. While doing that he managed to make nice ice-cream stains on his shirt.

### End of Transmission ###
### Connection's Off ###
[Image: soslogo250_zps057704bd.png]

Welcome to Universal Shipping's Department of Security
Bounty Board
With a few changes within the Department of Security, I would like to announce that the bounty board is open, yet again.

This time we have implemented a Premium Price system which will allow our most trust worthy hunters to getting a better deal for hunting for us. You can review your current wage slips here.
-- Delete this post
// Updated Specific Target list and changed template for claiming to be the exact template in the Liberty Bounty Board thread. Now it's much easier to claim at both boards! Register to capitalize on this opportunity.
Your name:[*USI*]J.mcarthur[ca] <James Mcarrthur>

Where the money is going: <[*USI*]Los.Santos[t]>

Kills: <Psamtik Outcast Dreadnaught>

Circumstances: <he tried to take over Liberty with his friend who had a gunboat>

Proof:Psamtik's Death
[Image: Freelancer_2014_03_20_20_49_45_87.jpg?no...1395343635]>

Payment owed: <"whatever is rightfully due to me">
ID: Lance Harris
Target: [*USI*]
Subject: Bounty Claims

• Name: Outcast|BlackHunter
    Vessel: Ranseur
    Class: Battleship
    Payment due: 16 Million Credits
    Proof: Scan | Destroyed
    ---

Total amount due: 16 million Credits | Account: BHG|Razor
Cadet McArthur,

Personally, I don't like violence, but it's nice to see that one of our own took that guy down. He was a nuisance and he had no concept of consequences to his actions. Thank you for your service Cadet. I've sent you 16,000,000 S.C. as payment for your claim.

Mr. Harris,

Thank you for your assistance at that time. I'm hoping this, uh, "BlackHunter" doesn't find another Dreadnought soon. Assuming, of course, he somehow lived through that large explosion. Anyways, I've sent 16,000,000 S.C. to your account.

- Maeve Nolan
Coordinator, DIA
Universal Shipping, Inc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments:
>McArthur
>Mr. Harris
Please delete this post.
Your name: Moshu

Where the money is going: BHG|Moshul

Kills: Kraut;Reaver Sabre of the reaver mercenary company

Circumstances: I reached West Point where i found an Ageira transport shooting the Reaver. We dueled.

Proof:
Payment owed: 1.500.000 + 2.000.000 bonus for official faction.
Pages: 1 2 3