Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Been playing on Disco for a few days now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mates. I've been playing on the server for about half a week now. You can find me ingame as Gooches, Gooches_Miner, Robert.Wood and Chivalry. I'm pretty bad at introductions, so I'll leave it at that. Nice server, and hope to see ya ingame. Smile
Welcome to Disco. Try not to get too frustrated if you suddenly get pirated a lot after posting your char names. Type /help in-game to get a list of commands including the /renameme commands (wink).
^ The way to get round that is just play pirate factions. Problem solved and still a lot of fun Wink

Welcome!
Welcome...
Well - first of all, Welcome to Disco!

Secondly, i'd suggest you read the rules and guidelines found here on the forums, and then of course if you need any clarification or have any questions, feel free to ask. Most of us (especially the Angels) are always eager to help.

Anyhow, good luck and have fun!
Heh. Thanks all Smile I've already went through the ropes thanks to some player I ran into. All I gotta do now is get familiar with the mod itself and the rules. The latter doesn't seem so hard, it's just a matter of behaving decently along with some extra guidelines... Since I've roleplayed on different games a lot before, most of them aren't too hard to memorise Big Grin

Cheers
Hey man, welcome. Well, it might take some time to get used to the different RP styles you encounter here. Maybe pick a NPC faction you liked most during SP and read more into their lore.
As stated above, most of the people on the server/forums are offering a helping hand to new players when needed.

Enjoy the Disco-Experience
First welcome to Discovery,And on this forum Smile